6 days into plan weigh in, planned day off today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bindiboo, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi restarted last Monday and weighed in this morning at home and was planning to not do plan today due to a reglious sikh day today, so have eaten a little today but also did 3 hrs of walking ( all be it everyone was walking slow in the procession.

I know not a clever idea to come off plan so early but I think I needed it especially today walking in that heat for 3 hours.

So my results this morning showed i have lost 5.4lbs, so I'm happy anyways as this is my usual first week.

Back to normal tomrw.

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think, when push comes to shove, you've got to make the plan work for you. The key thing, I'm starting to understand, is that word 'plan'.

So long as you plan to come off-plan (and plan how to get back on plan) it should be a lot easier to to deal with. Dieting's all about mind-games, I've discovered. If you can convince your head that what you're planning to do isn't 'cheating' - because it isn't if you've planned it! - then you're three-quarters of the way there already.

I've used the word 'plan' far too much in this post. I didn't plan to do that... ;)

Edited to add:

Ooh, and congratulations on your weight loss! :happy096:

4. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, back on PLAN tomrw!! as PLANNED!

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    thats fab bindi , well done !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.