• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6 days of hunger hell finally took its toll :-l

Well i hate 2 say it but CD isn't 4 me at all. I was hopeing the hunger pains would go but 6 days of sheer hunger was just 2 much 4 me. It made me miserable which is ashame coz results from other people seem so postive.

I know i shouldnt do this but i have 5 weeks of shakes left which i wont use so if n e 1 is interested in buying them email me at -removed-

p.s. it may be slower but weight watchers all the way 4 me!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Trottermad - have you checked if your CDC will buy back the shakes from you? I think legally they have to buy back packs that are unopened within 14 days of sale if you request them to do so - think it says it on the reciept thingy. Good luck with the weight loss however you chose to do it.

summer66

second time around
What a shame maybe you should try 4 packs a day? Speak to your cdc they maybe able to help you through this.This diet is so good if you can just find the right balance.Good luck what ever you decide.

Awww so sorry to hear that CD is not for you. I must admit I felt the same after 6 days, I rung my daughter and husband in tears saying I cannot do this anymore, I am going back on a low carb diet, it is just not for me, my husband told me to go on to 810 so I could have a small meal, I said no chicken is boring. I then spoke to my friend who said to me, are you really really hungry, or do you really really fancy something? When she said this I realised that it was only because I really fancied food as I had said I didn't want chicken as it was boring. Since that day I have not looked back and have been on it for just over 3 weeks now and have lost 1 stone. Am so glad I didn't give up. Now it has just become a way of life.

That's a great way to look at it Greeneyes!

Trotttermad good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

I'm not sure this should be on the 100% forum?! Mods??

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. xx