6 months to sexy

Hello chicks!!!

Glad to see some old faces. I've not been here ages either. I'm still around the same weight 13st 13lbs but I'm back on plan now.

I was glad to see the back of 2011, I'm now a single Mum, working 3 days a week but much happier.

Look forward to 2012 being my year!!

Good luck everyone xx

Oh Leanne just think you only gained 1 stone during pregnancy that's amazing!! Just think when the baby is born surely you'll be a few pounds lighter without even trying! You're an inspiration keeping that slim during pregnancy! massive well done to you, that must have been very hard to do! xx

*scans for Leanne's baby*

Nope no baby yet lol 4 days over!

Had midwife yesterday and almost had a sweep to try get things moving. But she didn't cuz she booked me in for home birth yeay :) and wants to hold off for the paperwork to go hospital :) so Wednesday I will have a sweep!!

Hope he comes today cuz jay starts his new job Monday!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

I HOPE THAT 14lbs little boy arrived today and it was not too painful!
Lots of love to you all and thinking of you this afternoon/tonight/tomorrow morning/tomorrow afternoon/tomorrow night UNTIL HE COMES!

LOL, little capricorn on the way for you <3 xx

Fingers crossed for this weekend then Leanne!

Did you see one born every minute? She was praying for her baby on the Friday as the daddy had to go to serve in Afghanistan on the sunday - how emotional!!

xx

Hey Mrs D, of course you can join!! You sound busy with your three little girlies, such gorgeous ages though!! My nieces and nephews are that age xx

Hiya everyone well I'm back :) leanne where is that bubba ??? well done on only gaining a stone wow well ive gained 10lb all together but im back on it now hoping to kick start my ovaries so they will let me get pregnant :) this will be my third month of ttc now ....so what date are we aiming for now girlies ? I have 3.5 stone to lose xxxxxx

Hi Leeanne - is the baby here yet? You haven't been on in a while so.... Big news????!!!!

No I'm still here and fed up and sulking :( no sign and have literally done everything in the book!! Baby bein mean and won't evacuate my body lol

Leanne.. I'm waiting... Patiently honest! Lol :) xxx

Think there's movement today!!

8 days over! Woke with some pains but
Copeable, lost plug or water no one knows but had bit of blood in it. Hav period pains I'm bk, low tum and hips and on off pains nothing regular. Midwife coming out to assess me as I'm booked for home birth. Woo hoo

Pushhhh!! :D good luck hunni can't wait to see piccys! Xx

LOL!

If you read this (which obviously means you haven't lost half a stone) eat as much hot spicy curry you can handle, then get ON your husband, and don't get off 'till you're little boy moves about!

Ha!
We don't expect you to be posting on here for a couple of days.. because by now you should have a beautiful little baby boy! So congrats on that! And wheeeey 8 days over due you must have lost at least half a stone right? hahahha LOVE YOUUU !!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

I'm still here baby is bk to bk so I'm tired n hurt :( not had internal though midwife comin today to do it. Have irregular pains... Not sure I will make home birth.... Think I may eventually need hospital

Ohhh good luck Leeanne - really rooting for you to get a home birth! I wonder has the bubba made his appearance yet?

arggg good luck leanne :) xxxx

Back