6 months to sexy

Hello! I'd like to join in please. Want to lose 35lbs in next few months.....so nearly qualify for 3 stone in 6 months!
gonnagetskinny20 said:
Ive added you on sammy :) just copy and paste and edit when you need to update or letme now

Ooo have we elaine ?? i cant wait to get to a size 14 xx

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-56lbs to go lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go lbs lost

I will join in ive got about 3 stone to loose. exercise is awkwars with a 19 month old & 3 month old! trying out the wii fit & walking! xx

I like 6 months to sexy...

Good idea maybe 2 stick to minimins as not everyone has facebook..what if I get it moved to sw teams section then I can edit the title

Is that agreed..so when we need 2 chat, compare notes etc we can do so on there x

I would like to join too please.
I would like to lose 42lbs by the summer. Which date in the summer will be our Target?
Good luck everyone x

6 months from say Monday as most of us started then, 4th July??

Kerry Lou there are a few of us here with wee ones, I've a 2 year old 7 10 week old...it is difficult working around them especially with the terrible 2's & jealousy of a new baby!

Good idea maybe 2 stick to minimins as not everyone has facebook..what if I get it moved to sw teams section then I can edit the title

Is that agreed..so when we need 2 chat, compare notes etc we can do so on there x

AGREED!!

big bear said:

:) good plan

6 months from say Monday as most of us started then, 4th July??

Kerry Lou there are a few of us here with wee ones, I've a 2 year old 7 10 week old...it is difficult working around them especially with the terrible 2's & jealousy of a new baby!

you guys with babies are doing so well, mine are 16mts apart, so i've got an 18mt and a nearly 3yr old!! Its only the middle part of last year I got into exercise as I had post natal depression and came to the point of breaking so had to get out to do something and exercise was my refuge! the fact that you guys are doing something already is amazing, so well done, keep it up and never underestimate whatever exercise you get to do!!

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-56lbs to go lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost

Awww i cant wait to have a baby :) one of the reasons im dieting being a pcos sufferer.......So 6 months to sexy it is then.... Can someone ask to get it moved:)

And at the moment this website is the only thing that keeps me going so chatting on here is great :)

Good Luck everyone xxx

Oh and i love smileys :) i cant stop doing them xx

I've requested a move, hope that's okay. And whoever started the thread can change the name.
Hx :) excited to be a in a group

thankyou :) xx

so our official end date is 5th July 2011 BRING ON THE SKINNYNESS x

Thanks starlight & girls for sorting this.

Gonnagetskinny - The first time I started SW was coz I was told by the doc to try & lose weight & I should get preggers (we'd been trying 2.5years) I was 15st 8lbs then. I lost a stone & nothing was happening so went back to the drs & they were going to refer me to gynae for IVF, the day after found out I was preggers. The second time I started SW I lost a stone & hey presto got preggers again!

This is my 3rd & final time & this time I don't want to fall preggers. It sghould definitely work.

Good luck hun XX

Well i started a new job about 6 months ago id like to get down to about 11 stone before i get pregnant so i hope to start thinking about it in around a year :)

At the moment im mum to two very naughty little dogs (a pug and a shihtzu) they are enough to tire me out haha xx

Great to be part of this wee team. I have 2 children ages 5 and 3. And i'm wanting to try for another soon, but want to lose more weight before starting to try.

Back