6 months to sexy

Personally I think the tunic is much prettier.
With regards to which will look best though I think you need to try them on.. it'll depend on fabrics etc. Both options sound good with the belt though.

I think I'll order them & see. I think you are right depends on the material.

I'm stupidly excited about going out lol but I don't want to get to Saturday & have nothing to wear because I feel fat..so I'm getting a new outfit & underwear :cool:

Oo how exciting bb!! A night out and no children to come home too, lovely!! I like both dresses, and they both look like you can dress them up for going out with belt and tights and nice boots/shoes or even wear then during the day with just some leggings and boots. Lovely!!

We went on a christmas night out and I got a tunic very much like that one, I think it was from fc, it was so flattering and everyone commented on how nice I looked - hope u have a fab night!! Xx

big bear said:
H & I are going out (just the 2 of us) next Saturday night to a comedy club. It's been over a year since we've been out & my friend is having my son & the baby overnight so we don't have to rush home.

I'm really in the mood for dressing up (been so long) so please advise which do you think I should go for. I'm a size 18 (sometimes 16 but very rare lol) I'm pear shape, I've big boobies (38E) smallish waist then my hips/thighs are bigger if you see what I mean.

So I was going to go for either this, with black trousers or jeans:

Clothing at Tesco | F&F Border print tunic > long sleeve tops > New In - Womens > featured products

Or this dress with black tights/leggings with knee high boots

Clothing at Tesco | F&F Tea Dress > casual dresses > New In - Womens > featured products

I've a thick black belt so might wear that around the waist of them to show off my smallish (lol) waist.

What do you think girls???

Oh I love the tunic it's gorgeous! Is it only on the we website or is it in store too? I has a charity event to go to in march 5th and may get this ready for it? X

Oh I love the tunic it's gorgeous! Is it only on the we website or is it in store too? I has a charity event to go to in march 5th and may get this ready for it? X

I'm not sure babe if it is in the shops, I'm going to go Monday & have a look so can let you know. I was just looking on the internet last night & came across those, cheap & cheerful as I'm on maternity benefit & not having loads to spend on new clothes and anyway I won't be a size 18 for long...:D

good afternoon everyone :) im loving having a lazy day today but i must make it my goal to do some exercise because i do absoloutly none and i sit at a desk all day at work :(

Today im having my first green day since my wobble on tuesday

Breakfast
Mushroom omlette
beans
3 slices ww bread (hexb)
40g low low cheese
ketchup 1 syn
marg 2 syns

Lunch
mugshot

Dinner
asda chickpea dahl
onions
tilda mushroom rice 5 syns

2 x alpen light bars hex b
options fudge hot chocolate 3 syns

Total syns 11

Big bear I hope you don't mind me sticking my oink in but I like the tunic but you need to try them on, like you I'm an 18 never a 16 lol.

I went out last week and I wore leggings and this top:

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=2130011&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208650&parent_categoryId=208600&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20&refinements=Colour{1}~[cream]&noOfRefinements=1

I never had so many compliments lol

You need to try loooaaadsss on to see what's best!

Hope u have a fab night xx

BB - I love the tunic, and hope you have a great time (I love dressing up!)

Thanks everyone for the advice about my gain! Am having a red day today and so far it looks like this:

Breakfast
2 x wettabix (Heb)
Skimmed milk (heb)

Lunch:
Syn free sausages
Scrambled egg (with milk from HEA)
Mushrooms
Grilled tomatoes

For Dinner I am planning to make shepherds pie.
If I make it with lean mince, onions, carrots .. And have broccoli and cabbage on the side. How do I got about my other HEB?

Do peas count? Or would I syn the peas? And could I have sweet potatoe/swede on top?

Thanks guys! xx

Lunch:

Fatty_no_more said:
But it would be well over syns? Do u mean cut down for rest of week? X

Yeah I use my syns weekly so I cN have a bottle of wine in a Friday night. I go most days without any syns x

The chicken is chicken bacon topped with BBQ sauce and cheese an the chips are just cut thin an topped with paprika Mmmmmmmmmm was delish! X

Sounds yummy! I had a HE pepproni pizza, only 5 syns! yum yum yum yum yum
Starting to get paranoid about loosing weight this week :s

Back