6 months to sexy

Yea no probs hun we are all here to help! If I can later today I will put on my full diary from last week when I lost 8lb! See if that helps you at all :) do you go to group? If so ask your consultant for some weekly food diary sheets xx

Hi all,
So here is my food diary from Tues 11th Jan - Mon 17th Jan. I weighed in on Monday night and lost 8lb. I hope this helps some of you to see what I did... not sure it will work for everyone, but worth a try! We WILL be skinny in 2011!!

Tues 11th Jan: (B) Muller light and apple (L) Tuna, cucumber, lettuce and extra light mayo (1 syn) (T) Chicken, Mashed potato (Milk from HEa and 2 tsp low fat marg - 2 syns), Carrots, Brocolli & Peas with 4 level tbsp gravy (1 syn) HEb was an alpen light bar. Still had plenty of syns left but was so full after tea I didn't need any! Drinks included tea (rest of milk from HEa) and diet pepsi.

Wed 12th Jan: (B) Muller light yoghurt and banana (L) Jacket potato, beans and light cheese (42g - HEa) (T) Pasta, lean mince and chopped tomatoes. Snacks were Alpen light bar (HEb), Cucumber, Quavers (4.5 syns - didn't eat them all!!) and Special K Bites (5 syns). Drinks included fruit juice, diet pepsi and water.

Thurs 13th Jan - (B) Muller light yoghurt and 2 oranges (L) Cheese and cucumber sandwich (42g light cheese - HEa and 2 slices wholemeal bread - HEb plus 2 tsp marg light - 2 syns) (T) Jacket potato and beans. Snacks included another muller light, 2 more oranges and 1 banana and french fries (4.5 syns). Drinks included water and diet pepsi.

Fri 14th Jan - (B) Muller light yoghurt and orange (L) Cheese sandwich (42g light cheese - HEa and 2 slices wholemeal bread - HEb) and an apple (T) Chicken, potatoes, carrots, brocolli and peas with 4 level tbsp gravy (1 syn) and 1 mini yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns). Another snack was an alpen light bar - 4.5 syns and drinks include diet pepsi and water.

Sat 15th Jan - (B) Muller light (L) Jackpet potato, beans and cheese (42g light - HEa) and an orange (T) Chicken, bacon and chopped tomato pasta. Snacks were 2 x alpen light bars (HEb), 1 pot of jelly (5 syns) and a skinny cow icecream (3 syns)

Sun 16th Jan - (B) Muller light (L) 1 x tin weight watchers soup (was awful!! and 4.5 syns) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEb) (T) Made int he slow cooker beef stew - beef, potatoes, stock cubes, carrots and onions with gravy (3.5 syns). French fries (4.5 syns). Drinks included tea (milk - HEa) and diet pepsi.

Mon 17th Jan - (B) Muller light and banana (L) Cheese sandwich (42g light HEa and wholemeal bread HEb with 2 tsp low fat marg - 2 syns) and an apple. (T) Same as Sunday 16th. Snacks - Alpen light bar - 4.5 syns and drinks were water and diet pepsi.

Hope it helps at least one person. This is the Extra Easy plan :) xxx

FNM - Of course we will help just put up your diary & EVERYTHING that enters your mouth lol, also which day you are doing & we'll advise you.

Hope we can help to see if there is anything that could be causing you to not lose XXX

Hi all,
So here is my food diary from Tues 11th Jan - Mon 17th Jan. I weighed in on Monday night and lost 8lb. I hope this helps some of you to see what I did... not sure it will work for everyone, but worth a try! We WILL be skinny in 2011!!

Tues 11th Jan: (B) Muller light and apple (L) Tuna, cucumber, lettuce and extra light mayo (1 syn) (T) Chicken, Mashed potato (Milk from HEa and 2 tsp low fat marg - 2 syns), Carrots, Brocolli & Peas with 4 level tbsp gravy (1 syn) HEb was an alpen light bar. Still had plenty of syns left but was so full after tea I didn't need any! Drinks included tea (rest of milk from HEa) and diet pepsi.

Wed 12th Jan: (B) Muller light yoghurt and banana (L) Jacket potato, beans and light cheese (42g - HEa) (T) Pasta, lean mince and chopped tomatoes. Snacks were Alpen light bar (HEb), Cucumber, Quavers (4.5 syns - didn't eat them all!!) and Special K Bites (5 syns). Drinks included fruit juice, diet pepsi and water.

Thurs 13th Jan - (B) Muller light yoghurt and 2 oranges (L) Cheese and cucumber sandwich (42g light cheese - HEa and 2 slices wholemeal bread - HEb plus 2 tsp marg light - 2 syns) (T) Jacket potato and beans. Snacks included another muller light, 2 more oranges and 1 banana and french fries (4.5 syns). Drinks included water and diet pepsi.

Fri 14th Jan - (B) Muller light yoghurt and orange (L) Cheese sandwich (42g light cheese - HEa and 2 slices wholemeal bread - HEb) and an apple (T) Chicken, potatoes, carrots, brocolli and peas with 4 level tbsp gravy (1 syn) and 1 mini yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns). Another snack was an alpen light bar - 4.5 syns and drinks include diet pepsi and water.

Sat 15th Jan - (B) Muller light (L) Jackpet potato, beans and cheese (42g light - HEa) and an orange (T) Chicken, bacon and chopped tomato pasta. Snacks were 2 x alpen light bars (HEb), 1 pot of jelly (5 syns) and a skinny cow icecream (3 syns)

Sun 16th Jan - (B) Muller light (L) 1 x tin weight watchers soup (was awful!! and 4.5 syns) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEb) (T) Made int he slow cooker beef stew - beef, potatoes, stock cubes, carrots and onions with gravy (3.5 syns). French fries (4.5 syns). Drinks included tea (milk - HEa) and diet pepsi.

Mon 17th Jan - (B) Muller light and banana (L) Cheese sandwich (42g light HEa and wholemeal bread HEb with 2 tsp low fat marg - 2 syns) and an apple. (T) Same as Sunday 16th. Snacks - Alpen light bar - 4.5 syns and drinks were water and diet pepsi.

Hope it helps at least one person. This is the Extra Easy plan :) xxx

This looks lovely & a real variety XX

Morning all, super early start for me when a delivery company called early am to say they were at my new house with my brand new woodburning stove!!! Ek is it possible to be' excited about something so strange lol. So dash over to the new house on freeeeeezing weather but it's here now and I can arrange for it to be installed yippee!

So food today.
Breakfast bacon and mushroom omelette, some grapes and pineapple

Dinner left over Bol sauce and some wm pasta

Tea is the super yummy sw kfc chicken and loads of veg. The kids will love this!!

Hexa milk
Hexb wholemeal bread made into the crumb coating for kfc

Not sure how I will use my syns today, I'm website building all morning so I'm sure a cuppa and a 2 finger kitkat 5.5 syns might be on the cards.

Hope everyone has a super day xx

big_bear - 35.5lbs to go -6.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 44lbs to go 2 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 42lbs to go 11lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--55lbs to go 2lbs lost
kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-17lbs to go 8 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

3 pounds off for me this week :) i just wish it would have ben 1 pound more for my stone but even more motivation for next week
im having scan bran for lunch today with cheese triangles (yummy NOT!!) GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE XX

gonnagetskinny well done!!! do u think scan bread helps wit ur loss?

Amy2249 said:
Sounds yummy. How do you make SW KFC chicken? X

Sorry would put a link but can't because I'm on my phone. If you go to the recipe forum and look at the stickies it's in there. It says to boil the chicken first which I didn't do but I'm going to try boiling it today and see if it's any different.

It used to before when i did slimming world i tended to lose about 1-2 pound extra per week when i used it as one hextra xx

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything as it stops ur ovaries releasing Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable and so tired :( Still 50lbs to my goal

Sorry would put a link but can't because I'm on my phone. If you go to the recipe forum and look at the stickies it's in there. It says to boil the chicken first which I didn't do but I'm going to try boiling it today and see if it's any different.

Thank you, I found it. Gonna to try it out at the weekend :D

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything as it stops ur ovaries releasing Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable and so tired :( Still 50lbs to my goal

I have been on cerazette for years and I still get the occasional cramp and spotting (sorry if TMI) x

I just gonna post my food diary on here if thats okay with everyone because i can never find my other one :)
20/01/2011

B- pineapple, melon
l- 5 scan bran (hexb) 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa) cucumber
fridge raiders(2.5 syns) muller light
T- chicken salad
Cajun dressing 3 syns

2 alpen bars hex b

Total syns around 5.5 syns

Last edited:
defo gonna get some scan bread and c if it makes a diff this week!

it was quite nice actually i was quite surprised x

big_bear - 35.5lbs to go -6.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 44lbs to go 2 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 42lbs to go 11lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--55lbs to go 2lbs lost
kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-17lbs to go 8 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Oh and also what scales are people weighing on ? mine dont even do half a pound stupid 3.99 digital scales... some of you have very acurate ones that are like 0.25 of a pound. which ones are they ?? xx

ww ones i use they do the 1/4 of pounds :) bu i use my weight that i am at meetings x

Back