lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-17lbs to go 8 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

2.5lb off for me this week :)

Just found this site today and started today on SW, doing it by myself.

I weight about 14st2 was 16st for our last trip to Florida and hope to be down to 11st by Early June for our next trip to Florida. My first target is Middle of Feb to loose 8lb by then for a course I am been sent on so I can go buy a new top.

Can I please join and what do I have to do

Good luck everybody

Ugh ugh and more ugh I went UP 3.5 pounds happens everytime I start exercising dunno y Woooo feeling really crappy wanted to c a sts even after all my hard work :(

Hi guys thanks for your support. Well today has been a long old day.
Left the house at 7 to get to the Breastfeeding cafe I help run then that finished 12.30 then went shops in different places to get bargains and then popped to my mums as she's had chest infection for 2 weeks and it's knocked her for six and finally got home at 6.40 to feed bubba an put him to bed. Now cook dinner clean and do washing.
A womans work is never done.

Anyhow

Breakfast - 2 alpine lights and an apple
Lunch - sushi from boots. The small one? Been told the large is 5 so just going by 5 syns
Dinner is jacket pot and beans with hex cheese. With yoghurt and banana.

I have one hex left due to bf. Thinking of doing the scan bran carrot cake? X

Well done to all who have lost today!! Xx

Welcome to the group lizzy!

Faith - have you got scales that measure fat and muscle?? This would maybe be a better idea than just on weight alone. Have you also been taking measurements to see if there is any difference. Xx

Fnm - you are one seriously busy bee!! Total super mum xx. Love sushi, didn't realise it was so low in syns

Hey thankfully I measured my inches on Monday so was thinkin ill measure them every monday... Yea my scales weighs body fat I should start keeping account of that thanks hun x

big_bear - 35.5lbs to go -6.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 44lbs to go 2 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 42lbs to go 11lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
kate81--39.5lbs to go 2.5lbs lost

Only lost 1/2lb this week but have really found it tough. Back on track today, slow and steady wins in the end I am sure. xx

Morning all. I'm busy baking a cake this morning ek!! And it's chocolate!! I bake cakes for a hobby for peoples birthdays and have a pink and pretty cake to do for a little girls birthday tomorrow.

Today looks like this

Kellogs fibre plus bar (hexb) banana and orange

Uncle bens risotto rice (5syns) I'm not sure about my super free with this, either fruit after or a salad before?

Joes Sausage and mash, carrots, broc and beans

Milk for my hexa

Xx

Well my day today all depends on hubby. He has been in the police force 9 years today (he is 28) and we normally go out for a meal.

So today I will stick to it anyway and then if we go out I will just eat the lowest syn I can.

B- weetabix and milk a and b
Lunch - fry up with tomatoes and ketchup 2 syns muller light and banana
Dinner - if not going out chilli con carni and rice with tangerines for desert.

Snack - hex 5 scan bran in a carrot cake. 7 syns for whole cake! Eaten half so far. Ops. But can feel my bowels (tmi) doing something strange. X

Hey everyone, checking in after last nights weigh in.. urgh I only lost 0.5lb.
GUTTED! Not as much as last week (when a gained 1.5! - more than I had over Christmas) as it was my birthday on Tuesday and I went out, used flexi sns (correctly, I think?) gave myself 40 (AAH!) and stuck to them, but think I went over by Thursday (for the weeks total) Also had beans on toast and dinner yesterday before weigh in, never normally do.
Anyway, thank gosh for posts like this.. because you all have such great losses! I am going to be absolutely 100% this week... because I know the feeling I gt from the scales (the last two weeks) and I don't want that again next :(

Katie81 - me too. Ugh I'm so annoyed though! You're right, slow and steady and all that...

Jelli - CAKE! I would not be able to trust myself :p

Good luck everyone xx

big_bear - 35.5lbs to go -6.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 44lbs to go 2 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 42lbs to go 11lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
kate81--39.5lbs to go 2.5lbs lost

Good Luck El_aine you can do it :) just think of those hot pants :) and half a pound is still nearly there to getting off what you gained so you are losing weight x

B- None forgot
L-5 scan bran (hexb) 5 laughig cow light (hexa) cucumber, fridge raiders (2.5 syns)mullerlight, grapes and strawberries
T- joes peppered beef steaks, 227g potato(hexb) mixed veg

Options turkish hot choc 2.5 syns
laughing cow ice cream 4.5 syns

We're all doing brill!! Must say I'm finding this week that the weight isn't going as fast as last week (I lost 8lb in first week) but do u think this could have anything to do with that time of month?? Still stuck to plan 100%! xx

Oh wow well done everyone, keep it up, can't wait till sunday to see if I have lost any weight and on my way to skinny me, not seen that for 17 years yeah.

My first target is 16/17 of Feb and I would like to loose at least 8lb. Need all the support I can get.

how do I find this thread, it took me ages to find the one that I had replied on.

Lizzy1921 said:
Oh wow well done everyone, keep it up, can't wait till sunday to see if I have lost any weight and on my way to skinny me, not seen that for 17 years yeah.

My first target is 16/17 of Feb and I would like to loose at least 8lb. Need all the support I can get.

how do I find this thread, it took me ages to find the one that I had replied on.

Good luck with ur weigh in. I just click subscriptions and it comes up with all the threads I have commented on.

I feel like I'm having a bit of a wobble today although I haven't if that makes sense. About 1 o'clock after my dinner I really wanted to go any eat a load of rubbish... Mainly chocolate but I resisted and had a cuppa then all afternoon all I have thought about is food and take aways and really want to go and be bad for the evening. I think it might have something to do with eating alot of carbs?? Anyone else find this? I felt the same yesterday after spaghetti and today after risotto...

I think I get the Friday feeling where I want to have goodies....
I've got homemade curry ingredients in for tea tonight, so it's not like take away curry syns. I'm really wanting excess amounts of bhajis, shish kebabs, nann breads and poppadoms to go with it though! Then some goodies for afters, even if it was SW friendly goodies, they aren't SW friendly when you have all of them!
Other than Friday feling apparently eating carbs if they're white instead of wholemeal is meant to give you a sudden sugar high which means you get hungry shortly after when that goes. However, I find if I don't have carbs with a meal I get really hungry afterwards!

Oops!!! I didn't resist the Friday night goodies! I'm not sure whether to treat it as a flexible syns day or to save syns from the rest of the week? Weigh in days tues so I've only got sat, sun and mon to save them from. I can do it having 5 syns a day but it means not having pudding on Sun and this week it's chocolate cheesecake... my favourite!
Gah!

Lizzy go to 'user cp' on the bar at the top and the threads you've wrote on will appear when someone responds :) xx

Oops not having a very good day...me is having vino & I'm out 2moro too. Ah well I've only got myself to blame if I put on or sts..I'm due on (like last week) but nothing arrived & I'm really moody & just wanting to eat everything in sight. I'm out tomorrow night so I'm sure my period will make an appearance then, bloody typical the first nite H & I have a night out in over a year!!

Hope all of you are well XX

Morning everyone :)

Im feeling really hungry today and craving a big fat breakfast bun, plus there is a cake stall outside my office and its calling out to me !!! I MUST RESIST !!

Red Day
B/L - Joes Sausages, Bacon, egg, 40g low low cheese (hexa) 3 slices ww bread (hexb)
Ketchup 2 syns
D- 2 Pork chops, carrots, cauliflour, broccoli, 198g new potatoes (hexb) gravy made with oxo

Snacks- hmm im going to have a dvd night so im going to get a load of snacky things like fridge raiders ect

2 x mini milks 3 syns
2x option hot choc 5 syns
1x fridge raiders 2.5 syns
1 x ww pudding 3 syns

Total syns 15.5

Last edited:
Back