6 months to sexy

Hi guys well after our trip to the curry house last night I am going to claw back those syns

B fast odd one scan bran pizza, plum and banana a and b used

L- jacket with cottage cheese an salad

D- turkey bolognaise Mmmmmmmm a cheese

Hi guys well after our trip to the curry house last night I am going to claw back those syns

B fast odd one scan bran pizza, plum and banana a and b used

L- jacket with cottage cheese an salad

D- turkey bolognaise Mmmmmmmm a cheese

whats scan bran pizza and how do you make it ?? :)

It was ok actually.

I soaked 4 scan bran in chicken stock. Then mashed them all together and cooked until hard. Took ages.
I flylighted some crushed garlic with mushrooms and a red onion.
42 elc cheese and mixed with a tablespoon of quark.
Then once the base was crispy I put some pasata on sprinkle a teaspoon of canderel over to tale away the bitterness and then put the topping and cheese on and bake till cheese melted.

It was okaaaaaaaaaay but obviously not Dominos but filled a hole lol. X

Attachments

• image-3816967123.jpg
    image-3816967123.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 34
mm looks yummy :) well done.......I may just try that tomorrow for lunch

i could just murder a dominos right now !

Lol. I had a night out last night so cured my craving.

On saturdays kitchen they were gonna do auergines with grilled goats cheese which looke lovely.
Is goats cheese a hex? X

:-( what a terrible 2 days iv had! Thursday I ate corned beef stew!

Then yesterday omg what a nightmare . . . 2 of my colleagues thought it would be funny to leave a crunchy on my desk but I resisted! Then 3 hours later I blew and ate half :-( I'm so scared to go and weigh Tuesday x

No it's not hun but its 4.5 syns for 28g :) so you could still have grated cheese on top of it aswell x

:-( what a terrible 2 days iv had! Thursday I ate corned beef stew!

Then yesterday omg what a nightmare . . . 2 of my colleagues thought it would be funny to leave a crunchy on my desk but I resisted! Then 3 hours later I blew and ate half :-( I'm so scared to go and weigh Tuesday x

Youll be fine just be 100% from now until then and i bet you will have a loss :) xx

Hi guys. Sounds like it's not just me that's had a wobble! I'm attempting to have a success express day today to try and compensate for last night a bit! I'm scared to have the extra HE though incase I've got it wrong :( lol

jooloo said:
Hi guys. Sounds like it's not just me that's had a wobble! I'm attempting to have a success express day today to try and compensate for last night a bit! I'm scared to have the extra HE though incase I've got it wrong :( lol

Bit of a wobble? Iv Beemer awful. Been scared to eat anything today lol x

Bit of a wobble? Iv Beemer awful. Been scared to eat anything today lol x

Lol.. Make sure you actually do eat though, otherwise if you're anything like me you'll end up getting so hungry you'll eat anything in sight :eek:

Hi guys following on from my STs I am trying to follow it to the letter bar last Biggs curry lol.

If I take a pic of my lunch can people tell me if it's enough superfree? Thanks. X

Hello everyone, how funny are we all having major wobbles lol But at least we are still here & guess what we do have a life, there is no point if at any "bad day/weekend" we give up. So even if you've been naughty forget about it & get on with it.

I for 1 was naughty last night & I'm going to be naughty again tonight. If I do put on or sts it's my own fault & I just need to jump back on the wagon.

Sending loads of positive SW vibes to those wobblers!!! pmsl

Hi guys following on from my STs I am trying to follow it to the letter bar last Biggs curry lol.

If I take a pic of my lunch can people tell me if it's enough superfree? Thanks. X

Yeah babe I'm sure someone will help, I'm shooting off in a mo so may not be here to answer but am sure some of the girlies will be around.

Hi all, we r all wobbling a bit! Must be something with hitting the 4 week Mark?? But onwards and 'downward' (on the scales I hope)

I took the kids to a party today and I resisted the cakes and latte coffees. Just had a diet coke, jk potato and salad. Then went to tescos and got everything to make the pizza recipe some posted on here... Was it big bear?? Anyhow the dough is rising at the moment, the kids are having one too so they made there own bases.

I'm super sore as well today after day 4 of the jillian michaels DVD, my leg are so bad I'm struggling to walk up stairs without getting cramp ouch!

Today's menu looks like this

Joes sausage, mushroom & egg

Jk potato and salad

Wholemeal pizza hexb + 6 syns, topped with tomato, mozzarella (hexa) mushrooms, peppers & sweetcorn

Used 2 syns on milk for coffee

FNM I wouldn't worry too much about the 1/3 of your plate rule. It's only a suggestion as apposed to an actual 'rule'. As long as you're having a reasonable amount it should help. It does look fine to me though :D. Am I right in thinking sweetcorn aren't super free?

I'm doin success express today and it says snack on superfree foods such as fresh or frozen fruit, vegetables, eggs or very low fat dairy products. I'm assuming that the eggs and low fat dairy products aren't true anymore because they're no longer superfree but how would you sun them??!?!?

Thanks jooloo, I'm impressed too lol.

Sweetcorn isn't superfree, just free but baby corns are superfree!!

What is a success express day??

Back