6 months to sexy

baby corns are superfree but not sweetcorn?!?!? That is so ridiculously random!!!!!

So they not do them anymore at group? My books from jan 2009 or something. It's basically extra easy but you've got to have 2/3rds of your plate superfree and all snacks between meals have to be superfree or you have to choose the highest syn value for them. You also get 1-2 a choices and 2 b choices.

I've found it really hard today but its made me think if I planned it a bit better with my extra HE's and syns it might be quite doable for me since I'd end up with 7-8 HE's in total :eek:

I think sweetcorn is a lot more starchy than babycorn so that probably why at a guess.

This success express sounds interesting. I don't go to class but have 2010 books from when I went last yr. I can't remember seeing anything about it in them but will look again. It will be interesting to see your loss after it. Are you doing it all week? I might have to give it ago.

I don't think I could hack it for an entire week! My immediate plan is just to do it for today. I don't think I can do it tomorrow tea time because having tea at my mum and dad's but I think I'll try and do it for the rest of the day and not have the extra HE's maybe?
I weigh in on Tues so I hope to do it on Monday.

I should have said starters and afters have to be super free or synned.

I have to admit I've felt pretty hungry today though!!!

I'm just hoping for a normal loss this week after last nights wobble!!!
I've been trying to do some meal plans and I it's a bit of a struggle finding teas.

Hello babes, bit pissed but hey ho life is for living. my son is with in lnlaws & asleep & babes asleep too.

I'll up load one of my fat pics tomorrow XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

at work today booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bfast - magic porridge (b) which was surprisingly nice.
Lunch - left over turkey bol cheese (a), 2 kiwis, banana and an apple.
snack - x2 aplen lights (b)
dinner - gammon with fresh pineapple, fried egg (frylight), grilled toms, corn on cob and sw chips.

nom nom.
xx

How are people this morning? I'm feeling the effects of all those apples and 2 fibre plus bars I ate yesterday! (sorry TMI!)

Fnm - what is magic porridge??

I'm so tired this morning, we are all still lay about in our pjs watching tv. Need to get ready soon and go over to the new house and get the kitchen sorted for the new floor going in.

We had mushroom omelette for breakfast

Making some syn free soup for dinner

Roast chicken for tea with loads of veg. I'm keeping away from potatoes for a while as I'm finding after I eat anything carby I crave sweet stuff.

Hx

Well girls I may of fell off the wagon Thursday and Friday but yesterday whilst every1 was eating chinese I had boiled rice and veg lol

Fnm - what is magic porridge??

Hx

hey hunny.

its 28g of your hex of porridge soaked over night in a muller light.
I did the banana and custard one and i had it at 8.15 and its filled me up. I am starting to get peckish now but thats really good i think and it was quite nice.

xxx

Team Sexy - mind if I join in with your fun.

I'm 203lbs just now (I weigh in kgs normally - so 92kg), was 212lb on 3rd Jan - so lost 9lbs already - weigh in on a Monday and am doing it from home and don't live in the UK so this forum is helping massively!)
I aim to get to 152lbs and be 'normal' rather than 'obese' according to my BMI and 6 months would be AMAZING!

So I hope you accept me and my wobbly bits and we can cheer each other on! I live on the internet and have the minimins mobile app too - totally inspiring me to fight that fat!

Dani x

welcome dani!!!

Of course you can join, welcome

Well after my few off days I'm back to being 100% again today. I've had mushroom, ham & tomato omelette for a late breakfast. I've had strawberries & apple as snacks. I'm cooking roast chicken with loads of veg for dinner. I'm using my syns for gravy & olive oil (my spray light ran out!) I may also have a little choccy bar later.

Going to put up a couple of pics from last night over on off topic XXXX

I was a little naughty this weekend - mates over for dinner, the most amazing fillet steak dinner (was on Red and nibbled the roasties and OMG they were good!), cake, champagne (fancy pants!), red wine and loads of vodka lime and soda. Had to have a green day of carbs to soak up the booze the next day - I felt awful! So little naughty seems an understatement now I have said that all out loud.

Today was pretty well behaved:
B: Porridge, milk, banana and strawberry jam
S: Carrot sticks and yoghurt and herb dip
L: Tuna salad with low fat dressing
D: Stir fry veg and sweet chilli sauce

Plus I got my hair cut, ready to become a red head next week!

I love my red days and pretty much all I do - my 28th birthday on 25th Feb so I am on a mission - will require me in a swimming costume which scares the life out of me lol

Thanks for having me ladies

This is my before pic - I will try and do one a month

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Evening everyone :)

Today ive been wanting to pick soo much and its my first green day in a while

B- quorn sausages, poached eggs 2x mini bread rolls(hexb)ketchup (2 syns) marg (1 syn)
L- 5x scan bran (hexb) 5 laughing cow light (5 syns)
D- cheesey quorn lasange (hexa), sw chips, ketchup (2 syns)

S- 3 mini milks 4.5 syns

Total 14.5 and im feeling very full :) joy !!

Tomorrow im having another green day

B/L - 5 scan bran (hexb) 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)

T- jacket potato, marg (2syns), baked beans,

2x alpen light bars (hexb)

S- 3 mini milks 4.5 syns, turkish delight hot choc 2.5 syns

Total 9 syns :)

*Hopefully i will have lost at least 1/2 pound on thursday to get to my stone but im upping my scan bran intake just to help it along*
Hope everyone else is doing ok :) xxx

Last edited:
Sorry, ignore that my nephew was playing with my fone! Didn't know I could add pics on my phone? lol x

Can I delete? I don't want everyone seeing my dining room table lol x

Sorry, ignore that my nephew was playing with my fone! Didn't know I could add pics on my phone? lol x

Can I delete? I don't want everyone seeing my dining room table lol x

Haha! It's a nice dining room table!

Argh!! I've had another terrible day syn wise :(
Back on the wagon again tomorrow...
I think I've deffinately hit the 3 week wall. I've been counting my syns though even though I know I've gone over, every other time I've messed up I've ignored syns altogether and then ended up giving up so I'm determined to stick to it even if I'm well over my syns!
I know it doesn't really make any sense but I think if I'd just stopped counting then it'd be too easy to give up altogether.
I'm going to try and have a good day tomorrow and then Tues is the start of another and hopefully better week!

Danico, nice photos! That's a good idea taking some every month.. I'll look forward to seeing the progress!

Back