6 months to sexy

Love the dining room table X

We've all been naughty but girls jump back on the wagon & no giving up!

Hopefully we all have a better week this week XX

big bear said:
Love the dining room table X

We've all been naughty but girls jump back on the wagon & no giving up!

Hopefully we all have a better week this week XX

lol I'll be the joke of this threat now flashing my Christmas table where I ate my dinner covered in gravy lol. Do u know how to delete it?

Also, I'm seriously thinking of taking a holiday from class this week lol x

Grrrrr angry with myself. Had a really good week stayed within my syns and just had KFC for dinner..... Weigh in tomorrow so no time to be good booooo. Feel like I let all you and myself down :'(

Amy2249 said:
Grrrrr angry with myself. Had a really good week stayed within my syns and just had KFC for dinner..... Weigh in tomorrow so no time to be good booooo. Feel like I let all you and myself down :'(

I soooooo feel the same this week! I think there's sum thing in the air x

R9ch - not sure you can delete it. Try going to edit & see if it can be deleted from there. Make sure you get your butt to class, even if its a gain. I think when you start missing class things can go down hill, you may be presently surprised.

Amy - don't worry it's one blip, I'm sure you'll be fine XXXX

Hi all I have been off plan all week again.
Just can't do it! Felt like poo so not posted I kno I have gained but I am still all snappy and moody with no period thanks to still havin that pill trouble.

But tonight made sw rice pud for tomorrow and syn free hummus :) so back on it tomorrow and got some ryvita to shake
Me heb's up as I not had ryvita in 12 months!!!

Amazingly after a very bad week I lost 1lbs....x

Well done big bear - amazingly also after a very naughty weekend I lost 0.5lbs.

Not much, but it is in the right direction!

Leanne - I too planned lots last night and ready to smash it out in week 4! Might try some new stuff this week to keep it fresh.

Amy stick in my lovely - I went wild this weekend, but got right back to it and feel great for not giving up!

Well done Danico and Bigbear, my weigh in is tonight, don't think i've lost as much as last week (8lb!) but hoping for at least 2lbs as I have followed it :) Not been feeling too well this week as that time of the month so think that might have slowed the weight loss but we'll see! :) Good luck everyone xxx

Let's hope we all get a loss! :)

Today's menu is

B- Mushroom omelette with sw chips and beans
L- pasta and homemade pasta sauce with cheese (a)
Dinner - turkey bolognaise with cheese (a)

Snacks b fibre plus, kiwi, apple, tangerines and banana. X

Morning all. I'm so bust trying to get sorted with this move. I got up this morning and all I wanted was a cup of coffee and a load of biscuits to dunk but as I had no biscuits in I went for a boiled egg and toast lol

I've stuck to plan 100% for 4 weeks now but the feeling to have a big binge eat is getting more and more frequent. I saved all my syns yesterday and had a malteaster bunny chocolate for 8 syns last night then sat wanting more and I'm sure the cream eggs were calling me from the fridge, I'm finding it so hard not to give in but wi day spurs me on.

Ee day

Egg and wm toast hexb

Left over soup from yesterday

Chicken, jacket potato and veg

Milk hexa

Probably use my syns on a cream egg tonight.

Well done to all on there losses xx

Well done jellibabe for being 100% for four weeks, that is really impressive! I only managed 2 and a half :(
Well done for not giving in to your urges to binge as well :) you've done alot better than me!

Everyone that's struggling (including me!) Maybe we should have a challenge to be 100% tomorrow, maybe if we do one day it'll get us back on the wagon?!

Hi everyone

I need a low syn takeaway tonight any idea's ?

xx

Hi everyone

I need a low syn takeaway tonight any idea's ?

xx

Are you doing the extra easy plan? Chinese is probably the best, boiled rice is free and plain boiled noodles are free. Taken from the SW book - 360g serving of beef in black bean sauce is 5 syns, 380g serving of chicken chow mein is 7 syns, 350g serving of sweet n sour chicken is 8.5. Hope that helps a bit, other alternative is curry with boiled rice. Chicken dhansak (350g) is 6.5 and chicken jalfrezi is 8.5 syns!
Enjoy! :) xxx

Hmm i normally do red/green days im not sure what to have hmmm xx

Hmm i normally do red/green days im not sure what to have hmmm xx

What day are you doing today hun? If you're doing green then the rice and the noodles are still free but the dishes are quite high (around 15 syns) xx

Back