6 months to sexy

ive had a neutral day so far just had scan bran and cheese xx

I know I know I know your nor meant to weigh in between classes but I do! Apart from Friday I have been 100% and even not had syns to make up for meal out Friday.
But seems I have put on 4lbs??????? If I have I am giving up! X

hmm i myt do sw kfc chicken might save me from eating the real thing xx

I know I know I know your nor meant to weigh in between classes but I do! Apart from Friday I have been 100% and even not had syns to make up for meal out Friday.
But seems I have put on 4lbs??????? If I have I am giving up! X

Try not to worry too much FNM, I bet it's just a blip. If you've been 100% there's no way you could have put on 4lbs. When is your WI day and do you WI at group? If so the scales could be calibrated totally differently. Apparently weight fluctuates by up to 5lbs in a day so I wouldn't worry.

Gawd I know how it feels to be so desperate to see the numbers drop on the scales. I had a vain hope to lose 3lbs this week to hit my mini goal but I'll be lucky to have dropped a half (been sneaky peeking too!) I WI at home so the temptation is always there to jump on the scales, but no good lies in it. Console yourself with the fact that you'll be WI on a totally different set of scales and you won't know the real result till wednesday night. Good luck FNM and chin up - I bet you'll do fine.

Well done Amy!! Xx

Don't give up fnm, I'm sure you'll get a loss if your following it 100% xx

Well done Amy - brilliant result! I've gotta get on the scanbran wagon. Do you know anywhere that sells it apart from SW and Holland and Barrett?

Wow - 15! You must be taking out shares in Andrex lol!

Ek scan bran scares me a little, I don't think I could eat it. How much fibre does it actually have in it?

I've just done day 6 of the 30 day shred and my legs r like jelly now.

Well done everyone on the losses. FNM don't give up just wait & see....

I weighed this morning & lost 1lb & then after I'd been to the loo lol & I've lost 2lbs....I've just kept it at 1lb because that's what at was at my normal WI time. I must add a 1/2 stone award to myself.

I'm having SW chips, eggs & quorn sausages yum yum...

hi guys.
well i am on a night shift so if anyone is bored i will be about on and off till 3am lol.

scan bran really clears you out. I feel all clean inside lol.
I just am loosing hope! my sister has lost 17lbs in 3 weeks on cambridge and i know she cant eat but i cant help at be envious when i have only lost a measly 3!
x

I had a fab fab day!

Packed in the fags last night n had my patch on :) all day without a fag!!

And this is what I have eaten.

B: sw rice pud and a grapefruit
L: home made syn free red pepper houmous 2x ryvita cuecumber carrots redpepper sticks sw syn free rice pud
D: tin toms spagetti reduced cheese

Snack: syn free red pepper humous carrots 2x ryvita highlights (2.5) French fries (4)

And am stuffed!!

Back