6 months to sexy

Hey everyone 2nd weigh in tonight... Lost 4 1/2 pounds!!! That's 12 1/2 in 2 weeks I'm so pleased :D xxx

No Hun but that sounds interesting lol! Xx

Lmao

Hahahaha share my poo lmao hahahha

I'm watchin one born everymin

I want baby number 2 now :)

I am desperate for baby number 2 but want to loose as much weight as possible and also we are going away hpoefully on our second wedding anniversary and thats when we will try which is august!

Hey everyone 2nd weigh in tonight... Lost 4 1/2 pounds!!! That's 12 1/2 in 2 weeks I'm so pleased :D xxx

WOW well done hunny!!!!

Well done ladies!

Do anyone know how to make diet coke chicken? Xx

diet coke chicken is everywhere if you do the search but how i used to make it is

can of d coke, a tin of chopped tinned toms and some chinese spice and then cook till its thick (it never got thick for me so i think it did it wrong lol) and then coat the chicken.
xxx

Thank you fnm :) and good luck for ur weigh in!! Xxx

I think with the diet coke chicken you need to cook it quite high in the pan...I did it once it's delicious.

KatieM you are doing fantastic, well done. Any tips/secrets to share? Are you doing EE?

Hello all, I joined ages ago, but never quite got round to posting anything...I have lost 2stone up to now and want to lose another 3 before I go on holiday in June...so, an I join in please? Not really too sure how this forum works! :s x

Hello all, I joined ages ago, but never quite got round to posting anything...I have lost 2stone up to now and want to lose another 3 before I go on holiday in June...so, an I join in please? Not really too sure how this forum works! :s x

wow well done and course you can join anyone is welcome!

All we do is re post the weekly losses list and add our own and also have a chit chat during hte week inbetween!
xxx

Ps I am following extra easy, haven't been told bout other plans yet, n it's 1 hex a n 1 hexb n 10-15 syns per day yes?? I want to make sure I'm doing this right xx

Hey guys, could I join please? It's my oh's 21st birthday on June 17th and would love to lose 3stone by then.
You are all doing so well!
I'm doin ee and have been since sept last year and have lost nearly 2 stone, but have only been 100% after Christmas and have lost 13 in 3 weeks xxx

big bear said:
I think with the diet coke chicken you need to cook it quite high in the pan...I did it once it's delicious.

KatieM you are doing fantastic, well done. Any tips/secrets to share? Are you doing EE?

Thanks bigbear, yea I'm doing the extra easy. Don't really know how I'm doing it lol but I am following plan 100%, that includes writing a food diary with everything that goes in your mouth lol! I've been having about 8 or 9 syns a day if that makes any difference? And only had one glass of wine in 2 weeks lol xx

Welcome ima, yummymummy and Anna! Good luck all with your weight loss! If you haven't figured out how to get back to this thread without searching go to 'usercp' at the top of the page and when someone replies it should be listed there! :) they also have an app for this site too :) xxx

Just updated my weight loss, I think this is the most up to date list, sorry if its not x

big_bear - 35.5lbs to go -6.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go 4 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 42lbs to go 11lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--39.5lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Katiem-17lbs to go 8 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Morning all. I was in such a mad rush this morning I totally forgot to weigh in!! Doh!! I will have to wait till tomorrow morning now. Well done to all those who have had losses this week and good luck to all weighing in today x

katiem said:
Welcome ima, yummymummy and Anna! Good luck all with your weight loss! If you haven't figured out how to get back to this thread without searching go to 'usercp' at the top of the page and when someone replies it should be listed there! :) they also have an app for this site too :) xxx

Hey thank u, I can get to the thread jus not sure how to add my name to the list, can u help me pls?? X

copy the list above and paste it into ur comment and add ur details :)

Back