6 months to sexy

Half a pound is better than nothing, still a step in the right direction! Just try and follow plan 100% this week then you should have a bigger loss at next weigh in! Have a nice weekend everyone xx

How is everyones weekend? I am still on my 100% trip. Went to my friends house and was offered cheese on toast which would be fine but she only had thick White bread so waited till 3pm when I got home to have my lunch which really wasn't a patch on what I could have had with my friend lol. Hey Ho.

Dinner is homemade chicken Kiev, BBQ seasoned wedges with salad and corn on the cob. Having a feast tonight as am home alone. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fatty_no_more said:
So proud of myself. Me and hubs went cinema and normally have dinner at my mums but took a jacket beans and cheese and made myself scan bran ferrero rochers for my sweets!!!! X

What's scan bran ferrero rochers? x

Fatty_no_more said:
The scan bran is bought in class or holland and barrett and the fererro rochers are ok? Better than nothing and are 1 hexb plus a syn. There's variations of it if you do a search.
Xx

This is them. :)

Hi all, been a bit quiet last few days. I have been 100% on plan after my wobble the other day but really struggling still so I made the decision to swap to ww for a while to keep things fresh. I know the other week I was saying it wasn't for me but my sister has been following it and I like the app she has on her iPhone, makes for easy planning and shopping which at the moment with moving I really need. I will be back to sw shortly as I do love the plan a lot but for now I'm going with this.

Xxx

Aw that's a shame. You should write to sw and say the app is why u are leaving sw and going ww may spur them to do something. X

Hi all, been a bit quiet last few days. I have been 100% on plan after my wobble the other day but really struggling still so I made the decision to swap to ww for a while to keep things fresh. I know the other week I was saying it wasn't for me but my sister has been following it and I like the app she has on her iPhone, makes for easy planning and shopping which at the moment with moving I really need. I will be back to sw shortly as I do love the plan a lot but for now I'm going with this.

Xxx

Keep us updated with how you do on WW!

Hi guys well for the first time ever my son was sick last night. He had been asleep and my husband went in to check on him like both of us do before we go bed and he was asleep surrounded by vomit. :(
Hubs woke me up and he was just sick intermittently over about 4 hours!
Of course I got covered Ewewwewww

But I was hungry so hubs put on a prawn in batter thing from Iceland and we shared it. Checked this morning and it is 8.5 syns for half. I had 5 syns yesterday so was within quota but they weren't worth that lol.

Anyway onwards and upwards. How are u all doing? X

I'm not doing well at all. Yesterday was really bad & today not much better we've not had the chance to go shopping with 2 sick wee ones & we've no fruit/veg or anything remotely SW friendly. I thought I could do a Tescos online shop but no deliveries today. I'll see if Sainsburys can come today.

I'm so fed up & exhausted & wish the wee ones would get better so I can get back on track. I feel awful too as had the worst period of my life this week too. H works nights so needs sleep in the day so not getting much rest myself.

I might have to write off this few days & hope that I haven't undone my good work this month :-(

Aw hun it's hard I know with lo. But just try an stick to it as much as u can as u will feel so proud of yourself!

My day is only really starting as LO is so clingy. Hes asleep now so making

B- quorn sausage, egg and beans with sw chips.

L- left over Shepards pie

D- peppered salmon steak with salad and jacket with cheese.

X

Fatty_no_more said:
The scan bran is bought in class or holland and barrett and the fererro rochers are ok? Better than nothing and are 1 hexb plus a syn. There's variations of it if you do a search.
Xx

Thank you FNM will try it soon, have a lovely weekend xx

big bear said:
I'm not doing well at all. Yesterday was really bad & today not much better we've not had the chance to go shopping with 2 sick wee ones & we've no fruit/veg or anything remotely SW friendly. I thought I could do a Tescos online shop but no deliveries today. I'll see if Sainsburys can come today.

I'm so fed up & exhausted & wish the wee ones would get better so I can get back on track. I feel awful too as had the worst period of my life this week too. H works nights so needs sleep in the day so not getting much rest myself.

I might have to write off this few days & hope that I haven't undone my good work this month :-(

Awww bb I know what a struggle it can be I always freeze a few items for rainy days as exoerience taught me, I'm on my own and lo was Ill in first year so could hardly get out n first month we were in n out hosp, hope they get well soon totally understand sending lots of hugs, can't u get a friend to jus di some shopping for u?? And don't feel disheartened you will always make up for it, hoping your weekend gets better xx

I will do, I'm going to keep checking in with you guys if you don't mind?? I like this team and my aim is still the same xx

I don't see why it would make a difference what diet you're doing, all our end goals are the same!
I'll be really interested to see how you do on WW. I keep on wanting to try it but I'm not confident to do it myself at home like I am SW.
I think I'd want to try doing the odd WW day and most SW days though which would probably all go horribly wrong!

I'm completely lurgified atm but luckily my hubby is looking after me and cooking me SW friendly foods (even if he did forget to measure how much salad cream he used at dinner time :rolleyes:)!!
He's found out he's got a job this morn so things are looking up :D

Oh and I've found a tasty looking chocolate cheesecake recipe. It uses philadelphia and I think it might be doable syn wise... I've been trying to workout how many syns it'd be but it's a task because the recipes all in cups which I don't work in!

Hi guys.

Found it so hard to stick to today.

Bubs is so ill. :(

I have sort of been off track.

Bfast was - quorn sausage with beans egg an sw chips.

No lunch as was cuddling my baby and didn't want to get up an wake him. So had a oaty bar hexb

Had about 10 pringles and then tried bubs with his favourite dinner which is pitta pizza. But he didn't want it. He's not eaten a thing. So I scoffed it. It wa White pitta. :(

Dinner is on which is salmon with jacket and hex cheese.

I have a box of toffifee calling me. Trying to be strong. Xxx

FNM hope your kiddy starts to feel better soon :( your day doesn't sound that horrendous if you avoid the toffees!!

Morning everyone :)
I seem to be having a dvd marathon weekend but trying to resist the urge to pick at things.. Im making my fav non diet food tonight that is actually ok to eat on sw

BBQ smothered chicken YUMMY !!

I cant wait until i can get into a size 14 again wooo

Back