6 months to sexy

FNM btw, I was looking in the WW thing about breastfeeding and they give their guidelines for loosing weight while BF as 1lb a week... Maybe we both though it'd come off quicker than that but it's unrealistic?

Big_bear - 33lbs to go -9lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 20 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37lbs to go 9lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 36lbs to go 17lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-9lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 4.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 6lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -35.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 82lbs to go 18lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to go, 1lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost

Just updating.

Check out your stats gonagetskinny!!! That's brilliant! I seen u did 2lb last wi! Well done xx

Thankyou :)you have been doing so well too, i have quite alot to lose though so onwards and upwards!! I took my dogs on a 6 mile walk yesterday and had to carry one of them home lol hopeing for a 2lb loss next week.....

This has to be the longest hardest slog ever.... Things are still crap. And now I feel worse... Still not back on plan also as we had no money this week so was a matter of buyin as cheap as possible. And also I just wanna eat crap to sooth myself and as a distraction to everythin goin on. At the moment I take comfort in looking forward to eating.

Was thinking bout doin ww to get through this patch as a temperary measure and to fit in with my chaotic lifestyle until things calm down... Just no money to join and no idea where to start!

Urgh :( and here was me thinking 2011 would be the best ever after such a hard difficult lonely and painfull 2009 and 2010

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

Leanna hope things get better for you x

Big Bear haven't heard from u hope ur ok xx

FNM please could you give me pancake recipe searched on here and sw site only found 1 1/2 syns pancakes rather have free lol

xx

Me again!! My C is always so busy it's a really big group that she always runs out of time jus wanted some help please..

Can u chose different days eg Monday green day tuesday extra easy day??

If so, I've had a look at green correct me if I'm wrong but can have unlimited fruit veg pasta, rice and 2 hex A n 2 hex b??

xx

Yummymummy23 said:
Leanna hope things get better for you x

Big Bear haven't heard from u hope ur ok xx

FNM please could you give me pancake recipe searched on here and sw site only found 1 1/2 syns pancakes rather have free lol

xx

Hey hun
It's 3 eggs separate them and whizz the whites. Add 3 tablespoon sweetner to the White and 3 drops of vanilla essence. Fold the yolk in and then just fry light them in a pan. Do them slim as they will taste like egg!!!

Very proud of me today. Went harvester and normally have ribs and chips but had the salmon and jacket with salad! :)

Fatty_no_more said:
Hey hun
It's 3 eggs separate them and whizz the whites. Add 3 tablespoon sweetner to the White and 3 drops of vanilla essence. Fold the yolk in and then just fry light them in a pan. Do them slim as they will taste like egg!!!

Very proud of me today. Went harvester and normally have ribs and chips but had the salmon and jacket with salad! :)

Thanks hun must try it.

Well done u must say I love the chicken ribs n chips, how many syns for what u had??

I've managed lunch only today LO is very ill.

xx

I would love to lose 3 stone before my birthday in June...i'm sure i could do it so i'll join you! I'm new but will have a go :D;) Mxxx

Finally managed to get LO to sleep sure he going to wake during night so off to bed too, fresh start for me tomorrow as have been failing.

Night all x

Hi guys

In my book it says Warburtons wholemeal sandwich roll 62g is a HEX - I'm not sure if a normal wholemeal one is...

I've just been busy this weekend, was babysitting at a friends last night & then we had a birthday party for my friends little boy he's my sons wee friend lol

I've been good not going over syns etc..

I'm jealous of all the big losses you girls are having I'm desperate for a good loss but know it's my own fault for mucking about & not being 100%. I know the plan & can give great advice but sticking to it is a different matter, I'm about 90% on plan...

This week I'm meeting my friend & we're going for a 5km walk....I'm going to try do this twice a week & that should get things moving. The only exercise I get at the moment is running around after my 2 year old & going to the park with him the odd day.

WI in the morning so fingers crossed guys...X

Yummymummy23 said:
Thanks hun must try it.

Well done u must say I love the chicken ribs n chips, how many syns for what u had??

I've managed lunch only today LO is very ill.

xx

The salmon and jacket was free according to the nutritional values I did online. :)

Good luck bb. X

Ps how many more weeks we got of this challenge? Just wanna know if I am aiming too high? I was 1lb off the 7lb target for month 1 so hoping to loose at least 8lb this month. 7lb to go. X

I'd love to join your gang!! I want to lose 3 stone by my Birthday in June...maybe it's possible! I'll do my best :character00180::character00180::character00180: Mxxx

I'd love to join your gang!! I want to lose 3 stone by my Birthday in June...maybe it's possible! I'll do my best :character00180::character00180::character00180: Mxxx

Welcome of course you can join the gang. Go back & copy & paste the list of names & add urs at the bottom with what you wish to lose..X

Fatty_no_more said:
Ps how many more weeks we got of this challenge? Just wanna know if I am aiming too high? I was 1lb off the 7lb target for month 1 so hoping to loose at least 8lb this month. 7lb to go. X

I think we have 16 weeks left... Was it not the 4th June??

That would mean I have to do 1.75 each week to hit target ek! I have booked a holiday for being of may so hoping I'm close by then!

Back