6 months to sexy

Thanks guys but I didn't think you could take things from home in??

Jooloo if he gets the boot he must've had warnings before and it's his own doing not yours do don't feel bad, hope he realises what a cruel thing he done. Hope u guys are all warm n cosy now, try n cheer up don't let nasty ppl bring u down!! I would be upset too we protect our little ones so much n when someone causes them harm it's very upsetting, I have no sympathy for him n u shouldn't either.

Best of luck on WI hope it goes well..

xx

Hello

Jooloo - they take the mick don't they, I'd be furious had you the baby with you too?

Hope everyone is doing ok. I had a 100% day yesterday which I'm dead chuffed with, today I think I've gone over my syns as made muffins (just a Lidl mix up pack) with my son & of course I had to scoff 1...we had fun making them though.

If anyone has the book can you look up Mcennedy American way muffin mix from Lidls

Nutrition Info: per 100g

Energy 1806kj/432kcal
Protein 5.6g
Carbohydrates 46.7g
Fat 24.8g

There was 340g in the pack & it made 12 muffins

Cheers my dears XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's come up as 73.5 syns for the 12 so that's 6.13 per muffin for all three days xx

I love baking with my little one keeps them entertained n I love the smell of cakes bakin although now he likes to okay in the water keeps tellin me he wants to do the washin lol they are so clever even at 2 x

It's come up as 73.5 syns for the 12 so that's 6.13 per muffin for all three days xx

I love baking with my little one keeps them entertained n I love the smell of cakes bakin although now he likes to okay in the water keeps tellin me he wants to do the washin lol they are so clever even at 2 x

That's not too bad then I haven't gone over my syns so another 100% day.

My son wants to wash up too...but ends up with water everywhere...he has a kittke chair he takes to the kitchen to stay up & help lol

Hope you're doing ok hun XX

How big are these muffins? At 6 syns I could be tempted lol xx

Some of the cups are fuller than others as my son (he's 2) put the mix in them..lol

I'll upload all the pics of muffin making if you like lol

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Another 1.5lb off for me this week. Only half a pound off for my club ten. Hurrah!

Big_bear - 33lbs to go -9lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 20 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 38lbs to go 8lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 34.5lbs to go 18.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-4.5lbs to go 21 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 4.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 6lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -35.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 80lbs to go 20lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to go, 1lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 46.5lb to lose 0 lost yet

Some how lost 2.5 :) and I am still not on plan due to home life and totm had a show this morning!

Big_bear - 33lbs to go -9lbs Lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

Yumyum muffins!

I love baking with my daughter, I must admit though it's one of the things I avoid doing alot more now. The last few times I've got round it by only doing a mini mixture though and making the OH gobble any left over!

Bigbear.. Yeah I had baby tommy with me, that's why they wouldn't let me on because he was in his pram. I've got to go on the bus again today and I'm stressing about it already incase they don't let me on. I think I'm deffinately going to have to try and work out a way to buy a car. They are planning on stopping evening bus services as well, which means when I finish being on maternity I wouldn't be able to go back to work because I do evenings unless I get one. What a joke.

I think I might do some baking with my daughter today actually. :)

Well done Krups and Leanne!
The muffins look gorgeous!! Seriously might get some lol :) xx

Well done all. I am really struggling. I had 3 hours sleep yesterday and had been up 26 hours then last night woke up at 2.30 and just when I was falling back to sleep at 5.30 lo wakes up

I couldnt be arsed to cook last night so we got Dominos and then this morning I have grabbed some toast. I am so tired I just cant think of anything else bar bad foods.

Weigh in tonight and not hopefull. So angry as I had been doing so well even sticking to it when we went harvester!

:(

Mmmm BB those muffins look yummy!!

Well done Leanne and Krupskaya award for you next week then!!

Jooloo hope there isn't a repeat if yday it'll be ok, when u return to work isn't there anyone who works with u that lives close, hope it all works out by then

xx

Fatty_no_more said:
Well done all. I am really struggling. I had 3 hours sleep yesterday and had been up 26 hours then last night woke up at 2.30 and just when I was falling back to sleep at 5.30 lo wakes up

I couldnt be arsed to cook last night so we got Dominos and then this morning I have grabbed some toast. I am so tired I just cant think of anything else bar bad foods.

Weigh in tonight and not hopefull. So angry as I had been doing so well even sticking to it when we went harvester!

:(

Oh no FNM,

Try n get sleep when LO does or can you get someone to watch him while u get some rest.

We all slip up at times, try n get back on it as soon u can, you can do thus I know u can u resisted ribs at harvester shows willpower.

Good luck on WI prob be ok body may not register it jus yet, fingers crossed.

I normally freeze food for a rainy day. xx

Sh*t I just thought we had to add oil to the muffins, that wouldn't be included in the nutrition value would it? If not there is 8 tbsp of oil in there I'm sure that'll make then even more syns....luckily I didn't have any syns yest before eating them so should be ok. I just don't want any of you to get them if the oil not included.

Jooloo - I'm sure you'll be fine. Is there any way you could just afford a little run around? I'm sure you can buy a little fiesta for example at about £300/£400 it'll be an old reg but should get you from A-B & insurance low. I've been looking as doing lessons & was going to buy one to practice more in. Try autotrader..X

FNM - I hate when that happens I've started bulk cooking for those days too. Try & get some rest later when he sleeps. I'm sure WI will be just fine, good luck XXX

Krups & Leeanne well done on your losses XXXXXXXXX

Hope you all have a good day, me is tired as up from 5.30am with my son, he goes to bed at 7.30pm as started a whole new routine but he's up so early, never mind I'll be fine XXXX

Thanks girls!

Well done on your loss Leanne. And BB, what luvly muffins. Don't worry too much about the oil. As you say you hadn't had many syns anyway.

Sorry to hear you're so knackered FNM (and you too BB!). You really need to get some sleep in. I too think it'd be a good idea to ask someone to look after lo while you get some rest, even if only for a couple of hours. Is there anyone you could ask?

Don't worry about the WI tonight, you might just get away with it. Let us know how you get on anyway.

Jooloo - good advice from BB there. Hope you can get hold of a little run around.

Happy wednesday all!

I forgot to update the list yesterday

Big_bear - 31lbs to go -11lbs Lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost

Krups - are you following Red, Green or EE?

You've had some fab losses, any tips (apart from doing it 100% lol)?

hi joloo doing an MSc in Management its tough going so easy to feel sorry for urself and just eat watever but im tryin my best to be good and ww really seems to be working. fair play to you keeping at ur masters you'l be so happy wen you've achieved it!! x

Back