6 months to sexy

Hey Peeps

Did you miss me?! Did you even notice I wasnt around?!:hmm:

Anyhoo I wanna start off by saying great job to everyone on here, good to see the lbs have been coming off (from the scan read I just had).

Its been mad in my house for the past few weeks, my kids have been sooooooo ill and then I went and done my back in...not a good combo!! Needless to say I've been off plan for about a 1month!! I am playing around with 4 pesky pounds, on off, on off, and so its been going. Kids better now, back nearly back to full capacity so planning to be back on plan this week food and exercise wise.

Good luck everyone, am still in this race to be SEXY :woohoo:

Welcome back tc! Glad to hear your nearly better, good luck this week :) xx

Welcome back, glad to hear you are all on the mend..

A few members have completely disappeared hopefully they'll pop back & tell us they've lost loads of weight x

Ah thanks Katie and Krupskaya..i'll try that then. Mars Cake Gemma? Where was that? I didn't see any posts mentioning it? Sounds like something I should try! ;)

Welcome back, glad to hear you are all on the mend..

A few members have completely disappeared hopefully they'll pop back & tell us they've lost loads of weight x

Aww it's a shame if we've lost some...come back all is forgiven!! We're all struggling at times but lets all stay strong together!! :party0023:

Hey Peeps

Did you miss me?! Did you even notice I wasnt around?!:hmm:

Anyhoo I wanna start off by saying great job to everyone on here, good to see the lbs have been coming off (from the scan read I just had).

Its been mad in my house for the past few weeks, my kids have been sooooooo ill and then I went and done my back in...not a good combo!! Needless to say I've been off plan for about a 1month!! I am playing around with 4 pesky pounds, on off, on off, and so its been going. Kids better now, back nearly back to full capacity so planning to be back on plan this week food and exercise wise.

Good luck everyone, am still in this race to be SEXY :woohoo:

Yes i missed you! Good that you're back on track..i had bad ngt last ngt, had chilli/wine at friends house but hoping to be good today. Not easy though is it when people make meals for you...i'm at my mums later today and she's doing my favourite, roast pork, roast potatoes and stuffing. I know the porks fine but her potatoes and stuffing will be really bad for me :cry:

Michjoanne said:
Ah thanks Katie and Krupskaya..i'll try that then. Mars Cake Gemma? Where was that? I didn't see any posts mentioning it? Sounds like something I should try! ;)

Its in 'gonnagetskinnys' post yesterday. Sounds lush, i might eat the whole thing though! Lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Gemma..i'll have a look for that! Anything to help me along the way!

Hi everyone 3lb off for me this week :) ive upped my excercise and got an excersise bike im so chuffed......

Looking forward to my weigh day currry feast with bahji's and bombay potatoes all within plan :) and ive also made a 27 syn mars cake yummmy yumm xx

Big_bear - 31lbs to go -11lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 23lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 38lbs to go 8lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 34.5lbs to go 18.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-4.5lbs to go 21 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 8lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -33lbs to go 9lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 45.5lb to lose 1 lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lbslost

Fab weight loss..well done :) Can you put the recipe for the cake on please? I fancy trying this! Thanks x

‎6 large eggs seperated
6 tbsp of splenda (or other sweetener)
2oz of self rasing flour
2teaspoons baking powder
1 and 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (be sure to use real cocoa powder and not drinking chocolate etc)
......2 bars of asda mars bars (hands off my caramel bites 40g bars) make sure these come from fridge
2 x teaspoon of mullerlight vanilla and chocolate bits
1x teaspoon of low fat creme fraiche
drop of golden syrup or honey

mix sweetner & eggs toghether in a electric whiskfor about 10 mins till mixture double in size,do not mix egg too much else cake will come out eggy.. add coco powder and mix.

sieve in flour and baking powder & fold in with a metal spoon (do not whisk flour in fold in with spoon)
make sure all lumps out cake, then piour into cake tin, silicone tin is easier.
cut half your mars bar up and place into cake mixture make sure you spread out nicely, and grated a about quter of mars bar on top.

preheat oven to 200 dgrs bake for 15-20 mins
check after 10 mins every few mins after and check with knife one knife comes out dry it done,
remove.

whilst cake is cooking get jug or bowl and add your 1xteaspoon of creme fraiche and cut quter of mars bar up and put into creme fraiche (this leaves you with 1/2 of mars left for later) and heat in micowave for few secs keep checking and stir well, if mixture comes out too hard or once done add mullerlight and cook for like 3 secs and stir well leave to cool but stir one whilst left then add honey or golden syrup, spinkle of coco powder and mix well.

once cake done, place on plate out of slicone tin,(if using over cake tin might wanna wait till cools) then add your chocolate mixture on top cake, and then with te rest of mars bar grateed on top cake.

could change this to curly wurly or what ever chocolate you like, just change syns.

I got this recipie from sliiming world on facebook posted by a lovely lady called joanna robinson :) it really is lovely....ive jus made fake yum yums and they were her recipie too ill add that next xx

Photos from Slimming World in Joanna Robinson's photos
By Joanna Robinson · 99 of 6,053 Tag this PhotoFinished taggingShareDownload photoReport this Photo

In this photo:
SW stylie "FAKE DOUGHNUT" (1.5 syns) banana and 1/2 tsp hunny(1.5 syns)

12 February via Picnik ·LikeUnlike ·
    • Fake Doughnut

½ a HXB or 3 syns on all plans(mine served 2 ppl so 1.5 each)

One Egg
      ......One slice of 400grm wholemeal Bread
      Sweetener
      Vanilla Essence
      Fry Light

Mix up an egg in a large flat dish with a tablespoon of sweetener and a teaspoon of vanilla. Drop in a slice of bread, which has been cut in half.

Spray a non-stick frying pan with Fry Light and turn it on fairly high. Turn over the slice of bread in the dish, to cover both sides in egg.
      When the pan starts to sizzle, drop the bread into it.

Sprinkle sweetener over the bottom of a plate to cover it.

Turn the bread over and ensure both sides are browned.
      Drop them onto the sweetener on the plate and pour a little more on top, or cover with the excess already on the plate. Cover the bread liberally with sweetener as you would a doughnut.

Serve as it is, or mix up some quark with sweetener and a teaspoon of vanilla essence, slice up a banana and serve with the ‘doughnut’.

Seriously filling and very tasty!

Big Bear:

I have been 100% i normally am even though sometimes i think ive been naughty !! im 5 pound off 2 stone and i get a pizza then :) Im going out thursday so i dont expect to have much of a loss this week...im aiming for 1lb xx

Thanks for the recipes! I need to try some, especially the fake donut :)

How's everyone doing with food diaries? Do most of you do EE days?

I think I'm doing okay so far (red days) and have started noting it down on here too! It's just the syns! With not having any in the day I seem to feel like I 'need' to have them at night... Not because I'm hungry - because I haven't had any syns! Does anyone else get like this? Or do you use them throughout the day in your food?

Going to Hoover up and cook some veggies now :) good luck everyone xx

Love the recipes I haven't started to cook any of these cakes or anything. I want to make the weetabix cake, scan bran chocolate cake, carrot & orange cake, sw roulade & the giant jaffa cake. I might go out get the ingredients for them all & make some.

Elaine I save my syns to the evening mostly as that's when I want to pick/eat I use 10 syns then & I usually have 5 syns to spare to cover anything I forgot to add (i.e. if I pick at 1 or 2 of my wee ones sweets etc) I do mostly red days with the odd green day, I've not been to class to get the book for EE & I'm more disciplined this way.

I had a bit of a mix up today with my red/green days but am within my syns. I had mushy pea curry & already had a clear out (sorry TMI lol)

I've WI in the morning & want to get at least 2.5lbs so I can get into the 13's...haven't been 13st something for many many years....also my 7lb target for this month is slipping away...

I've been 100% maybe 5 days out of 7 on the other 2 days maybe went over syns by 2...so fingers crossed XXXXXX

Back