6 months to sexy

Hi guys been a bit quiet as still angry at my gain.
Sabotaged this weekend as I just though what's the point but today we went shopping for an outfit for my 30th birthday night out and I didn't find anything. I am huge and nothing and I mean nothing looks good on me.
So for breakfast I had had a sw fry (cheese and mushroom omlette, beans and chips) up anyway. Grabbed a jacket and beans with cheese lunch and am having asdas chick pea Dahl with rice for dinner.
Ankle still in agony and we had been walking round for about 5 hours so it's swollen double the size again.

Really wanna try at lease half a stone by my birthday but god knows what I will wear.

Hey Ho. X

Just updating the list:

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 23lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 38lbs to go 8lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 34.5lbs to go 18.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-4.5lbs to go 21 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 8lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -33lbs to go 9lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 45.5lb to lose 1 lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Thanks Big Bear. FNM hang on in there, we're all thinking of you..we'll be laughing at our blips in a month or two i'm sure. I can tell you're still motivated by what you've eaten today, i'm worrying about my WI on weds night but i'm still trying to salvage things today and tomorrow. Just got no willpower at the moment but I know i'm trying to change that so better than nothing. Worst thing we can do is just say 'sod it' and give up completely. We've not done that yet, we're still chipping away so our habits must've changed and that can only be a good thing :hug99:

I gained this week too 1 pound back on jus don't understand n I'm doing 100% with 12 syns per day. My C always too busy just really upset I thought this was it felt positive but in 5 weeks i only lost a total 2 lbs I have been soooo good well I've jus ate loads of choc n pizza too I'm really upset :'(

Yummymummy have you got a diary on here? Or do you keep one? Also are you doing any exercise? Don't give up! xx

I gained this week too 1 pound back on jus don't understand n I'm doing 100% with 12 syns per day. My C always too busy just really upset I thought this was it felt positive but in 5 weeks i only lost a total 2 lbs I have been soooo good well I've jus ate loads of choc n pizza too I'm really upset :'(

Are you eating enough?, drinking loads of water (I'm not good at this)

Are you sure your not eating something that is synful without realising?

Keep plugging away hun it'll come off XXX

Hellooo everyone, well I lost 1.5 lbs this week, really happy as haven't stuck to plan 100%. I think i'm going to change my target from 12'7 to 12'0 as i'm doing better than I thought I would xxx

Hellooo everyone, well I lost 1.5 lbs this week, really happy as haven't stuck to plan 100%. I think i'm going to change my target from 12'7 to 12'0 as i'm doing better than I thought I would xxx

Well done babe XXX

Thanks very much Bigbear :D xxx

Just updating:
Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 23lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 38lbs to go 8lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 34.5lbs to go 18.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem- 3 lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 8lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -33lbs to go 9lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 45.5lb to lose 1 lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Oh bugger. Can't you email your leader? Tell her you really need to speak to her and she's too busy at the meeting? If not put what you're eating in the e-mail and ask if she thinks you're going wrong anywhere. It's frustrating that you can't get any help. I think i've messed up this weekend but made myself a gorgeous risotto before from scratch using all free foods so i'm feeling really positive now. Maybe I can claw it back before my WI on Weds night! xx:D

Well done that's fab! I'm jealous!! Wish I had your willpower :vibes:

Lol michjoanne, think it's just because I really want to wear a bikini on holiday in June for the first time in years! Never stuck to a diet before but it won't beat me!! Xx

Yummymummy23 said:

Hey hun, try not to beat yourself up about it! I know exactly how you feel - I have not yet reached the stone Mark and I've been going to class for well over two months! Depressing!!! But try on we must! I've started writing a food diary and am trying to up my exercise.

Good luck - we can do it :)

katiem said:

Whoo hoo!!!! Get you! Sexy on down xx

Evening guys. Having a so so day today, really not hungry but choosing the wrong foods and definitely not drinking enough.
Am glad I'm writing down what I ray though, because looking at it like this I think maybe it is a high syn green day,,. Whereas if I hasn't written a diary I would think of today more as off plan :s

If anyone has time would they look at my diary (link in sig) and tell me what you think? I need to drink more water - that's for sure!

Thanks in advance six months to sexy's!!! xx

Last edited:
thanks guys not sure what it is could be water, going to have little change around this week see what happens but it will mean no choc :(

I know iphone does not show much info jus quick and easy to read n reply to msgs.

xx

Oops i just wobbled...had a little sandwich, w/w bread, prawns, but colmans seafood sauce :eek:. Grrr. I was doing so well since weekend. I'd been out and came in and just craved it....i love cayenne pepper and i covered it in that! Serve me right if i put on tomorrow now :(

Hi guys.

Well my little one woke up at 2am and I could hear him choking so went in and there was sick everywhere.
He continued to be sick and then so did I from about 7am. Feel rotten. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys.

Well my little one woke up at 2am and I could hear him choking so went in and there was sick everywhere.

Omg hope ur both ok and feel better soon!
Remember to drink plenty of fluids ( thats what my mum always says lol)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys.

Oh dear hope you both get well soon, do u know what it is, sending lots of hugs xx

Back