6 months to sexy

Hey everyone, hope you've had a good day (except FNM hope you're both feeling a little bit better). Well I was doing great until I went to my mum and dads for tea... just worked out i've had 20.5 syns today but ah well not as bad as I thought and got nothing planned until at least Friday so I should get some pounds off :) xxx

Hey everyone, hope you've had a good day (except FNM hope you're both feeling a little bit better). Well I was doing great until I went to my mum and dads for tea... just worked out i've had 20.5 syns today but ah well not as bad as I thought and got nothing planned until at least Friday so I should get some pounds off :) xxx

Not to worry one day isn't going to do much harm as long as you get back on the wagon, I hope you enjoyed it lol X

FNM - Hope you're both feeling batter soon XXX

Hope that everyone is ok XXX

Not to worry one day isn't going to do much harm as long as you get back on the wagon, I hope you enjoyed it lol X

Thanks, yes I did.. spag bol and a chocolate eclair lol xx

FNM - Hope you're both feeling batter soon XXX

Hope that everyone is ok XXX

Haha Big Bear, don't think FNM wants to be feeling (or eating) batter anytime soon...reminds me of fish and chips!! :p

Hope you're feeling ok now FNM. Good luck everyone (and to me) if you're weighing in tomorrow :cry:

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys.

Well my little one woke up at 2am and I could hear him choking so went in and there was sick everywhere.
He continued to be sick and then so did I from about 7am. Feel rotten. X

I had this last week with my little one. It's awful. Bless you. Hope you're fighting fit soon.

I've had a bad few days with the old diet. Need to get back on it. 100% from tomorrow!!.....FACT!!

X

Hi guys thank u. My god it's hard when u and lo are sick and ur both being sick but..... I am so proud of him, he's 14 months old and when I was puking in the bucket he was stroking my arm which I do to him to get him to sleep and them putting his head on my back going ahhhh ahhhh lol. He does this when he cuddles u but wasso cute. Then when I had finished he was getting my tissue.... Ok ripping it up and then handing it to me. But I just cant get over how lucky I am to have such an amazong little boy.

Also no food yesterday the thought actually turned my stomach. Dunno how it would affect a loss but hey not much I can do.

Feeling alot better today. Not feeling sick so far just bones ache and have a headache.

Weigh in tonight so we shall see. Good luck everyone else. X

Hi FNM, sorry to hear you and the lo have been so ill, but glad you're feeling a bit better now. Your little lad sounds a star - comforting his mummy - how lovely is he!

A pound off for me at WI, so I've made my club ten as I've shifted over 10%. Good luck all those WI today!

krupskaya said:
Hi FNM, sorry to hear you and the lo have been so ill, but glad you're feeling a bit better now. Your little lad sounds a star - comforting his mummy - how lovely is he!

A pound off for me at WI, so I've made my club ten as I've shifted over 10%. Good luck all those WI today!

Well done that's great! :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better fnm, your little one sounds lovely :) xxx

krupskaya said:

Well done hun. X

Awww FNM how cute!! Bless him awwww jus lovely!! Glad ur getting better good luck with WI.

Well done Krupskaya, must be feeling good!!

That's not too bad katiem and at least you enjoyed mmmm eclairs.

Good luck guys

X

Just wondered is anyone else here a serial weigher? I literally get on the scales every morning and night! I'm sure this is what's keeping my weight down as if it started creeping up I'd be straight back to the fruit and veg till weigh in lol xx

katiem said:
Just wondered is anyone else here a serial weigher? I literally get on the scales every morning and night! I'm sure this is what's keeping my weight down as if it started creeping up I'd be straight back to the fruit and veg till weigh in lol xx

Yep me me me me I weigh every time I go wee wees. X

Haha oh I don't feel as bad now lol :) x

Yep I'm the same. Weigh at least every other day just to make sure its going in the right direction. If I were to put on before official WI I would cut right back x

I weigh in the mornings as soon as I get up, as if I weigh later on in the day it looks more and depresses me! I wish my scales were same as SW ones. I thought i'd lost 2 to 3lb last week (as per mine) and i'd only lost 1lb. This week on mine it looks like i've lost another 2 but tonight i'll prob stay the same or put on..grrrrr!

Well I was sneaky. I weighed just before weigh in on my scales and there's a 4lb difference! Hehe so I know I will have a loss tonight. X

Ha thats clever FNM, I may try that!!

I'm still struggling to find a type of bread that i like, having given up white and i thought i'd found one...Tesco Finest Multiseed Farmhouse Batch. It looks wholemeal (although doesn't actually say that word) and is full of healthy multi seeds. I thought 'success, I like it!'...but i've been trying to find the Syn value for it if any and the closest I found was 4.5 syns which I was shocked about. Not sure thats the right bread as it seems a lot for healthy seeded wholemeal? Does anyone have a syns book which may have more brands in? I really wanted to stick with this bread as I enjoy it but if thats correct I may as well start buying white again :mad:

Back