6 months to sexy

Hi everyone, just thought id post as its leading upto my much looked forward to night out and i seem to have already this week put on a pound, I am due on my star week so that may be why GRRRR XX

On my way to wi now. Feel and look like crap! I know it's star week and I am 99.9% sure I will have gained thanks to my rubbish 2 weeks, but just hope its not 4lbs like the gym scales said! Hope I've done enough to at least lesson it.

/embarrassed.
Will stay to group if I don't feel too humiliated, argh!

Aww Elaine, good luck...I'm leaving soon for my WI and feel the same! I'm coming home if i've put on!! Feel like i've been great last few days, maybe one blip but definitely changed a lot of bad habits over last two weeks so I'm quietly congratulating myself for that at least :sigh:

Thanks Joanne :) bet you wont have done as bad as you think but oh my gosh - 3.5 on.
Never felt so bad, but just bought a six week count down and definitely staying to group. Can't go home feeling like this I will eat the house down! x

Oh dear at least u know why you put on anyway. Good luck other weighers.
I wish I could be bothered to stay to group but it's a huge group and about half an hour is spent with losses or gains and then a raffle and biggest loser and then it's finished by 8.30 and I am starving. I hate eating before hand and it starts at 7,30 so I end up not eating till 9pm.

Good luck one and all. Me and my sister feel like we have cheated by puking out guts up. Lol. X

Omg! Ive had 19 syns today, 16 on bad stuff!

Does anyone know of any low syn treats? Ive got a really sweet tooth at the mo and i cant seem to stop myself its crazy! I hate it, time of the month due but i must have more control than that?! Lols how depressing! Still really craving some choccy or something feel like writing the whole day off! :(

I suppose tomorrow is another day and i can only try again. I am determined to do this and im getting sick of wasting my syn in sugary treats its the only thing i fall down on and it gets me every time. I need to stop craving them and get some willpower its horrible.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 23lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 38lbs to go 8lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 34.5lbs to go 18.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem- 3 lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-47.5lbs to go 8.5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 8lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -33lbs to go 9lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 45.5lb to lose 1 lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Hi guys..well quite pleased as I managed to lose 1.5lb and I thought i'd put on..felt heavy and thought cos * week next week, so hoping I don't put on then instead! I feel a bit of a fraud though cos lost 2.5 in two weeks but my ticker insists on saying 3lb lost, when I know i've put the correct weight in! My stats are right but ticker not, maybe it doesn't allow half pound losses! Anyway it may adjust itself along the way. Well done ladies for the weight lost, Elaine it'll come off next week if you concentrate don't worry, just a minor blip, FNM fantastic loss WELL DONE! Hope thats the end of the sick though cos thats one thing that makes me feel sick, hearing about other people being sick!! Glad it worked though :D xxx

Just reposting weights ladies...

Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 8lbs lost
michjoanne - 44lb to go 2.5lb lost

Omg! Ive had 19 syns today, 16 on bad stuff!

Does anyone know of any low syn treats? Ive got a really sweet tooth at the mo and i cant seem to stop myself its crazy! I hate it, time of the month due but i must have more control than that?! Lols how depressing! Still really craving some choccy or something feel like writing the whole day off! :(

I suppose tomorrow is another day and i can only try again. I am determined to do this and im getting sick of wasting my syn in sugary treats its the only thing i fall down on and it gets me every time. I need to stop craving them and get some willpower its horrible.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, have you tried:
Curly Wurlys (pop them in the freezer!!) 6 syns
Saving hex b for bread at night and have some toast (syn the marg)
Skinny Cow Icecreams - Vary in syns but average 4.5
French fries / Quavers (multipack bags) - 4.5 syns
Muller lights - fat free ones FREE!
Sugar free jelly
That's all I can think of for now lol xxx

2.5lb this week!! yay!! xx

Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
michjoanne - 44lb to go 2.5lb lost

Well done FNM and Mich :) xxx

Well done Ktbryony xxx

Well done Ktbryony...great loss. Katie..thanks for the treat ideas, always helpful! Did you see my earlier post about the new bread i've found. I want to be able to have it but not sure of the syn value. It's called Multiseed Farmhouse Batch loaf...it looks wholemeal but thinking it may be white, its got loads and loads of seeds and is dark in colour, plus the slices are quite small. I thought it would be good and was hoping so as i really like it. I don't want to waste syns on it if i could just be having white warburtons which is what i gave up when i joined slimming world. I know it is probably much healthier for me than plain white but bit annoying if it's got the same syn value. Do you have a more comprehensive syn book than the online lists? :wave_cry:

Fatty_no_more said:
Oh dear at least u know why you put on anyway. Good luck other weighers.
I wish I could be bothered to stay to group but it's a huge group and about half an hour is spent with losses or gains and then a raffle and biggest loser and then it's finished by 8.30 and I am starving. I hate eating before hand and it starts at 7,30 so I end up not eating till 9pm.

Good luck one and all. Me and my sister feel like we have cheated by puking out guts up. Lol. X

Thanks Hun:)

Yeah that's how I feel about saying sometimes, our group is pretty much the same x

Fatty_no_more said:
Pmsl big up to the vomit diet......

5 and a half pounds off for me whoop whoop! Didn't stick to it all weekend at all.

Oh my gosh! That's crazy! Amazing stuff x
Michjoanne said:
Hi guys..well quite pleased as I managed to lose 1.5lb and I thought i'd put on..felt heavy and thought cos * week next week, so hoping I don't put on then instead! I feel a bit of a fraud though cos lost 2.5 in two weeks but my ticker insists on saying 3lb lost, when I know i've put the correct weight in! My stats are right but ticker not, maybe it doesn't allow half pound losses! Anyway it may adjust itself along the way. Well done ladies for the weight lost, Elaine it'll come off next week if you concentrate don't worry, just a minor blip, FNM fantastic loss WELL DONE! Hope thats the end of the sick though cos thats one thing that makes me feel sick, hearing about other people being sick!! Glad it worked though :D xxx

Thank you lovely. And well done on your pound and a half off xx

Well done Ktbryony!

30 day shred finally arrived and I have just completed day 1 - argh what a killer!

Also bought the magazine tonight and two recipe books, so going to have a look through tonight and plan my week of food :) any tips? For those of you who fill out the diaries (given in class) do you usually plan your week on to them and follow.. Or write things down as and when you eat it?

Thanks in advance lovlies! And good luck for this week! Your amazing losses have motivated me to have an awesome week! xx

Well done Ktbryony...great loss. Katie..thanks for the treat ideas, always helpful! Did you see my earlier post about the new bread i've found. I want to be able to have it but not sure of the syn value. It's called Multiseed Farmhouse Batch loaf...it looks wholemeal but thinking it may be white, its got loads and loads of seeds and is dark in colour, plus the slices are quite small. I thought it would be good and was hoping so as i really like it. I don't want to waste syns on it if i could just be having white warburtons which is what i gave up when i joined slimming world. I know it is probably much healthier for me than plain white but bit annoying if it's got the same syn value. Do you have a more comprehensive syn book than the online lists? :wave_cry:

Have you compared it to the syns in the hex b bread that it gives in the book, surely if the syns are the same then u can have that as hex b? Who makes it? and have you got nutritional info? Could put all that in to get a more accurate picture xx

It's Tesco Finest. Hmm i'm not really sure how to do what you say, not brilliant at checking info etc. I'll have a look tomorrow. Thanks for your help.:sigh:

Ela ine said:
Also bought the magazine tonight and two recipe books, so going to have a look through tonight and plan my week of food :) any tips? For those of you who fill out the diaries (given in class) do you usually plan your week on to them and follow.. Or write things down as and when you eat it?
xx

For diaries I do about 2 or 3 days at a time so if I say do a bolognaise and theres loads left over I have that again on day 3 or 4? Its cool cos sometimes I forget what I am having have a look and am like oh ok I am having blah blah to eat.

Also Magazine wise there is so many good recipes this month. Tonight I am doing the spicy drumsticks with chips and coleslaw. Then tomorrow I am having the potatoe douphanise with one of those birds eye cook in the bag salmon. Gonna make
It just for me tho as my husband is not a lover of veg or good food :( he lives off pre packaged food like pizza and chicken wings so have to work out to quarter it. I wish they did more meals for one as I am the only one in the house following this diet and sometimes it's just too much of an effort to work out to do a meal made for 4 just for one person?

Good luck tonights weighers. X

Michjoanne said:
It's Tesco Finest. Hmm i'm not really sure how to do what you say, not brilliant at checking info etc. I'll have a look tomorrow. Thanks for your help.:sigh:

When I can be bothered to get up lol I have the syn free snacks book which has loads of hex's in them. Will
Have a look for you. X

Back