6 months to sexy

Yeah last week in June sounds right. Hope the 30 day shred does the job - let us know how you get on with it!

Hello my beautiful sexy ladies, just been popping on & off here the last few days things a bit hectic in our household. I'm organising my 2 kids christenings for 1st May so been sorting venues etc.

I'm cool with the 30th June as long as you are all fine with it. Lol at Mich that I'm the leader...

Welcome to any newbies, sorry Leeanne to hear you're still having a really hard time I hope that you start making progress & get things sorted soon at home.

Well done for all those that have lost & for those that have had tiny gains it happens to us all & you all seem to be focused & getting back on the wagon. The main thing is that you are still here & still trying to get rid of those pesky lbs.

I've had 100% week so far but it will all go terribly wrong tonight as going to my friends house for drinks/nibbles/catch up. As I don't go out much now as have the 2 wee ones I usually over indulge on the booze & am sure I'll have a sore head in the morning lol

I done my Asda shop last night so all my goodies nice food etc will be here tomorrow.

Sorry one of you asked about planning menus what we do. I usually have the same sort of thing for breakfast, then I plan my lunch/dinners & have everything I need in for that week but then if on the day I don't fancy what I'd down i swap/change. As I'm doing red days I usually have chicken, gammon, omelettes, pork chops, mincemeat & then just plan around that. I have all the veg in & usually buy the same things. If you search on here BritMum has started a post your shopping list thread I usually go through it & get ideas etc. Also Mrs Wilsoncroft on her facebook page has a weekly planner which looks great I need to get that.

I have a page stuck on my fridge (just with a magnet) & when i go to the kitchen to eat something I write it down on the page so I know what I've eaten etc

Good Luck for the weekend & I'll pop by soon XXXXXXX

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Friday (the weekend's almost here - whoo!) I'm 100% on plan so feeling good about that!!

Just have a wee question about eating out - I'm going to dinner at Frankie and Bennies this evening, and am planning to have:

Steak with salad and a jacket.

So far today (red) I have had:
B: 2x weetabix, (HEA&B) banana
L: sw quiche, with salad

Do so far had zero syns and 1 of each HE. If I count the jacket potato as a HE will the steak and salad be free? Or should I change to an EE day and have pasta?

Sorry to be a pain! x

I'd say just watch the jacket as some places add a load of oil/butter to it...you could ask them if it's just baked in the oven with nothing added then you'd be fine XXX

Afternoon people :)

I went to a gig last night and managed to limit myself to 2.5 pints of carlsberg but i cracked after and had half a quarter pounder and half a portion of fries from mcdonalds... I had saved 35 syns but i now just need to eat a few less to compensate.....How many does everyone think ????

xxxxxxx

I went to see example :) i know i shared the mcdonalds with my oh and i was starving !! but i was quite tipsy after 2.5 pints cos i have drunk since christmas when i started this diet....

And ive lost 2lbs this week :) woop woop woop (so looks like i dont have to keep any syns back)

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-31lbs to go 25lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 35lbs to go 11lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 33.5lbs to go 19.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem- 3 lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -30.5lbs to go 11.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 44lb to go 2.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Last edited:
Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 25lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 35lbs to go 11lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 33.5lbs to go 19.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem- 3 lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -30.5lbs to go 11.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 77lbs to go 23lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 44lb to go 2.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Morning all

Hope everyone is well, just updating my lose, did 1lb last week and 2lb off this week. Nearly half way to goal now!

Well done Jellibabe - almost halfway there is awesome!

How is everyone else doing today? I'm in a cooking frenzy yesterday and today, for the week ahead. Made moroccan chickpea tagine (yummy), split pea soup and am about to make carrot and butterbean soup (tho I don't know how it'll turn out). Then I'm going to watch the Biggest Loser US.

Have a good saturday everyone.

Omg I could cry :)

We had 3 lots of good news all at once pretty much yesterday!!!

I got paid.... And got my tax back as was emergency taxed last 2 months and I saw a propper wage so we haven't got to borrow any money this month and still have extra money so wine shall be on the cards tonight!!!

Then jay had 2 trial days and found out he got the job!! So in 2 weeks we will start seeing his weekly wage again!!

And also jay and his ex are going through family mediation to settle access with josh! And we don't have to pay as it's done on her part as she gets legal aid.

Never felt sooooooo releived!!! Feel exhaughsted though. Like my adrenalin been goin for so long that now I have hit the come down and feel tired n slightly bored as I don't know what to worry about!!

One pack of pill left and then havin 2 months worth of a cycle then it's baby making time :)

Yey for good news!!! I think I might even put the lotto on today as my luck keeps flowing lol

Soon I can be back on plan and shift the last 46lbs and be all sexyfull and then have a baby :)

Thanks for all ur support girls.... I know I haven't been on plan but without ur support I would of driffted completely and would of gave up not only plan wise but in my mind too xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Leeanne910 said:
Omg I could cry :)

We had 3 lots of good news all at once pretty much yesterday!!!

I got paid.... And got my tax back as was emergency taxed last 2 months and I saw a propper wage so we haven't got to borrow any money this month and still have extra money so wine shall be on the cards tonight!!!

Then jay had 2 trial days and found out he got the job!! So in 2 weeks we will start seeing his weekly wage again!!

And also jay and his ex are going through family mediation to settle access with josh! And we don't have to pay as it's done on her part as she gets legal aid.

Never felt sooooooo releived!!! Feel exhaughsted though. Like my adrenalin been goin for so long that now I have hit the come down and feel tired n slightly bored as I don't know what to worry about!!

One pack of pill left and then havin 2 months worth of a cycle then it's baby making time :)

Yey for good news!!! I think I might even put the lotto on today as my luck keeps flowing lol

Soon I can be back on plan and shift the last 46lbs and be all sexyfull and then have a baby :)

Thanks for all ur support girls.... I know I haven't been on plan but without ur support I would of driffted completely and would of gave up not only plan wise but in my mind too xxx

That's such great news!! Really pleased for ya :) and good luck with the weight loss too!! Xx

Brilliant news Leeanne. So glad things are working out for you. Hurrah!

At last some good news for you, that's great I really hope that a good arrangement is met with regards to Josh.

You've still lost 10lbs on plan or not XXXXX

I hope so too bb for both jay josh n Jacobs sake...

I'm bk on plan Monday!! Wooooo

Can't wait!! 10 1/2 stone here I come!! And sexy skimpy hot pants!!!

Hi guys work for me today 0800-1800 grrrr
Went to my aunt and uncles yesterday and had a five bean chilli at weathers and then my aunt made a fish curry all low fat.

Trying out as many red days as possible this week to try an keep that 5.5lbs off from my sickness bug and according to my scales it's working.

I am quite liking red days actually. Feel less bloated and farty lol. Think I will do a green tomorrow and finish off on two reds.

How's everyone else doing?

Xxxxx

Hiya, I'm doing well this week although due on so that may affect my loss this week. I had one bad evening on friday at my friends house. I have 2.5 glasses of wine & nibbles - breaded brie, samosas & bajis

Back on track since though.

Today I've had

B: 2 choc weetabix with banana & strawberries (2 syns)
L: tomato, mushrooms, 2 sausages & 3 slices extra lean bacon (2 syns)
D: Roast beef, cabbage, carrot, parsnip, peas, potato & Yorkshire puddings.

I'm saving my syns to cover my dinner - 11 syns should be more than enough for the puds/peas/parsnip/gravy.

I'm really looking forward to dinner..

FNM - I do red all the time I love having 2 HexA's & HexB's, I only do 2 green days a week but mostly after WI day as potatoes/pasta bloats me.

I WI in the morning then next week I'm doing an experiment with my friend, I don't drink hardly enough water (only drink 1/2 litre a day) so she has challenged me to drink half a pint every hour. I've got a chart on my friend to tick off when I've drank my glass & to keep me on track. We'll see if it helps my loss as she believes it will.

Back