6 months to sexy

Omg I could cry :)

We had 3 lots of good news all at once pretty much yesterday!!!

I got paid.... And got my tax back as was emergency taxed last 2 months and I saw a propper wage so we haven't got to borrow any money this month and still have extra money so wine shall be on the cards tonight!!!

Then jay had 2 trial days and found out he got the job!! So in 2 weeks we will start seeing his weekly wage again!!

And also jay and his ex are going through family mediation to settle access with josh! And we don't have to pay as it's done on her part as she gets legal aid.

Never felt sooooooo releived!!! Feel exhaughsted though. Like my adrenalin been goin for so long that now I have hit the come down and feel tired n slightly bored as I don't know what to worry about!!

One pack of pill left and then havin 2 months worth of a cycle then it's baby making time :)

Yey for good news!!! I think I might even put the lotto on today as my luck keeps flowing lol

Soon I can be back on plan and shift the last 46lbs and be all sexyfull and then have a baby :)

Thanks for all ur support girls.... I know I haven't been on plan but without ur support I would of driffted completely and would of gave up not only plan wise but in my mind too xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Fantastic Leeane, i'm so glad things finally going right for you. Well done!! x

Hello my beautiful sexy ladies, just been popping on & off here the last few days things a bit hectic in our household. I'm organising my 2 kids christenings for 1st May so been sorting venues etc.

I'm cool with the 30th June as long as you are all fine with it. Lol at Mich that I'm the leader...

Welcome to any newbies, sorry Leeanne to hear you're still having a really hard time I hope that you start making progress & get things sorted soon at home.

Well done for all those that have lost & for those that have had tiny gains it happens to us all & you all seem to be focused & getting back on the wagon. The main thing is that you are still here & still trying to get rid of those pesky lbs.

I've had 100% week so far but it will all go terribly wrong tonight as going to my friends house for drinks/nibbles/catch up. As I don't go out much now as have the 2 wee ones I usually over indulge on the booze & am sure I'll have a sore head in the morning lol

I done my Asda shop last night so all my goodies nice food etc will be here tomorrow.

Sorry one of you asked about planning menus what we do. I usually have the same sort of thing for breakfast, then I plan my lunch/dinners & have everything I need in for that week but then if on the day I don't fancy what I'd down i swap/change. As I'm doing red days I usually have chicken, gammon, omelettes, pork chops, mincemeat & then just plan around that. I have all the veg in & usually buy the same things. If you search on here BritMum has started a post your shopping list thread I usually go through it & get ideas etc. Also Mrs Wilsoncroft on her facebook page has a weekly planner which looks great I need to get that.

I have a page stuck on my fridge (just with a magnet) & when i go to the kitchen to eat something I write it down on the page so I know what I've eaten etc

Good Luck for the weekend & I'll pop by soon XXXXXXX

Haha I knew you'd like that! I wanted to find that facebook page for 'Mrs Wilsoncroft' but couldn't, do you have a link for it please? Thanks x

yea i wouldnt mind having a butchers at the wilson croft one?

Right so what we eaten today girls?

I am on a red day and had

Breakfast - x2 weetabix and milk (a and b)
Lunch - classic chicken curry syn free and 6 syns worth of rice
Dinner - birds eye salmon in butter and herb sauce with B jacket and green beans

Snack - manderin, banana and x2 alpens (b)

I really want to have lost 2lbs this week to get to my first stone since xmas. Then that takes me well into my 7lb a month target with you guys too.

So glad i stuck with this group its the first since i started way back in 2009 that i have actually stayed with!

*****HUGS*****

Well done FNM on sticking with the group!

I've had (on green):

breakfast 2 choc weetabix and skimmed milk (HEa and b + 2 syns)
Snack same as above
lunch split pea soup
dinner moroccan chickpea tagine and cous cous
Drinks litres of chamomile tea. Slightly sparkling spring water and fanta zero

So plenty of syns to play around with though I did have 18 yesterday so am pulling it back today.

Hey girls, I try find that planner from Mrs Wilsoncroft for you, I've set up a facebook page so I can be her friend. She's got loads of pictures on there & meal planning. It may be worth joining her as a friend XX

Hey girls, I try find that planner from Mrs Wilsoncroft for you, I've set up a facebook page so I can be her friend. She's got loads of pictures on there & meal planning. It may be worth joining her as a friend XX

Aw thanks hon, i've actually found her now and spoken to her a few times. I am on facebook and i found her on there and all her recipes etc on there. She's amazing! Her name on Facebook is Stacey Slimming World (Stacey Wilsoncroft). Such an inspiration to all us Slimming Worlders!! xx

Well done Jellibabe - almost halfway there is awesome!

How is everyone else doing today? I'm in a cooking frenzy yesterday and today, for the week ahead. Made moroccan chickpea tagine (yummy), split pea soup and am about to make carrot and butterbean soup (tho I don't know how it'll turn out). Then I'm going to watch the Biggest Loser US.

Have a good saturday everyone.

Me too! cooky cook cook!
I made the chicken, chips and colslaw from this months magazine (it was SO nice) and then some mini lemon pie things from a pudding recipe and just made a cottage pie with a syn free jelly/quark type topping dessert to follow!

I am feeling so good about 100% on plan, and so amazed I am allowed to eat all this food!

I got paid.... And got my tax back as was emergency taxed last 2 months and I saw a propper wage so we haven't got to borrow any money this month and still have extra money so wine shall be on the cards tonight!!!

Then jay had 2 trial days and found out he got the job!! So in 2 weeks we will start seeing his weekly wage again!!

And also jay and his ex are going through family mediation to settle access with josh! And we don't have to pay as it's done on her part as she gets legal aid.

Never felt sooooooo releived!!! Feel exhaughsted though. Like my adrenalin been goin for so long that now I have hit the come down and feel tired n slightly bored as I don't know what to worry about!!

One pack of pill left and then havin 2 months worth of a cycle then it's baby making time :)

Yey for good news!!! I think I might even put the lotto on today as my luck keeps flowing lol

Soon I can be back on plan and shift the last 46lbs and be all sexyfull and then have a baby :)

Thanks for all ur support girls.... I know I haven't been on plan but without ur support I would of driffted completely and would of gave up not only plan wise but in my mind too xxx

Whooo hooo! Great news hun! Good luck good luck xx

Well done Jellibabe - almost halfway there is awesome!

How is everyone else doing today? I'm in a cooking frenzy yesterday and today, for the week ahead. Made moroccan chickpea tagine (yummy), split pea soup and am about to make carrot and butterbean soup (tho I don't know how it'll turn out). Then I'm going to watch the Biggest Loser US.

Have a good saturday everyone.

Me too! cooky cook cook!
I made the chicken, chips and colslaw from this months magazine (it was SO nice) and then some mini lemon pie things from a pudding recipe and just made a cottage pie with a syn free jelly/quark type topping dessert to follow!

I am feeling so good about 100% on plan, and so amazed I am allowed to eat all this food!

Whooo hooo! Great news hun! Good luck good luck xx

Hiya, I'm doing well this week although due on so that may affect my loss this week. I had one bad evening on friday at my friends house. I have 2.5 glasses of wine & nibbles - breaded brie, samosas & bajis

Back on track since though.

Today I've had

B: 2 choc weetabix with banana & strawberries (2 syns)
L: tomato, mushrooms, 2 sausages & 3 slices extra lean bacon (2 syns)
D: Roast beef, cabbage, carrot, parsnip, peas, potato & Yorkshire puddings.

I'm saving my syns to cover my dinner - 11 syns should be more than enough for the puds/peas/parsnip/gravy.

I'm really looking forward to dinner..

FNM - I do red all the time I love having 2 HexA's & HexB's, I only do 2 green days a week but mostly after WI day as potatoes/pasta bloats me.

I WI in the morning then next week I'm doing an experiment with my friend, I don't drink hardly enough water (only drink 1/2 litre a day) so she has challenged me to drink half a pint every hour. I've got a chart on my friend to tick off when I've drank my glass & to keep me on track. We'll see if it helps my loss as she believes it will.

I am trying the water thing too! Well, I thought I was doing good having 1 (small) glass every two hours! Need to up my gain and join you?
Wee (ho ho, what pun) question though, are you going to the toilet all the time?

I do mostly red days too, then have some EE's after WI x

yea i wouldnt mind having a butchers at the wilson croft one?

Right so what we eaten today girls?

I am on a red day and had

Breakfast - x2 weetabix and milk (a and b)
Lunch - classic chicken curry syn free and 6 syns worth of rice
Dinner - birds eye salmon in butter and herb sauce with B jacket and green beans

Snack - manderin, banana and x2 alpens (b)

I really want to have lost 2lbs this week to get to my first stone since xmas. Then that takes me well into my 7lb a month target with you guys too.

So glad i stuck with this group its the first since i started way back in 2009 that i have actually stayed with!

*****HUGS*****

Eee well done you!!
Today I've had a red day:
Salmon and poached egg for breakfast, colslaw (from the mag - it's really good!) and ham salad for lunch, and cottage pie with cauliflower mash and veggies for dinner.

Just made a fizzy jelly with quark topping for dessert but am too full now.
HA! All this cooking, so happy to be 100% on plan, really am.

I am SO greatful for this group :)

Have a fab week everyone xx

Mich - Did you see the planner on Stacey's FB page it's brill & has room for a shopping list.

Elaine - I am weeing quite a bit but I'll be p!ssing like a racehorse once I up my intake next week lol X

Does anyone else have the same problem as me the day before WI & WI morning I don't do my no. 2. Every single other day without fail after my breakfast I go straight away but every Sunday & Monday morning I don't go. It's really crazy as I eat more fruit/veg on those days...maybe it's all in my head...

Mich - Did you see the planner on Stacey's FB page it's brill & has room for a shopping list.

Elaine - I am weeing quite a bit but I'll be p!ssing like a racehorse once I up my intake next week lol X

Does anyone else have the same problem as me the day before WI & WI morning I don't do my no. 2. Every single other day without fail after my breakfast I go straight away but every Sunday & Monday morning I don't go. It's really crazy as I eat more fruit/veg on those days...maybe it's all in my head...

No i didn't see her planner? I've been after one and she sent me a couple of links for ones on the web but I didn't like the layout. I'll have another look on her fbook page.

Haha re: the no.2 problem, how funny, I had exactly same problem last week, I felt that I'd lose loads if I could just go on the WI morning but last week I couldn't!!!! Every day up till then, but WI morning...no!!! Hmmm wonder why that is? xx

Have a scroll down it's definatly on there.

So what are we all eating today? I am on nights tonight booooo so i tend to try and eat ALOT so I have fuel for the night lol.

Red day

Breakfast -
X3 egg omlette with cheese (a) and mushrooms, beans (b) and bacon ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch - potato (b) and cottage cheese with pineapple (1 syn) and salad with 2 syns butter

Dinner - classic chicken curry, rice (6 syns)

Snacks - grapes, banana, yoghurt x2 alpen lights (b)

Total syns 11 syns

Sounds lovely fnm, is the classic chicken curry a SW recipe? I'm eating hardly anything as it's weigh in tonight lol! Always have tea after! Xx

katiem said:
Sounds lovely fnm, is the classic chicken curry a SW recipe? I'm eating hardly anything as it's weigh in tonight lol! Always have tea after! Xx

Yea its from that curry book? I have the big old hard back one from years ago but exactly the same recipe. It's really nice. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Damn feeling sorry for myself so just ate a full box of mikados and a curly wurly!!!! Grrrrrr

Aw don't feel bad did they taste nice? I've decided that one night during the week I'm going to have whatever choc I want otherwise I end up having it all week!! X

Hi ladies, I STS this week. I'm a little disappointed as was extra good last week but I guess it's not a gain. I'm doing my water challenge this week & mixing it up a bit as I really want another stone at least off by the 1st May.

Good luck for your WI's XXXX

Oh dear a kit kat chunky an hour before weigh in... I just couldn't wait!!! lol xx

Yeyyy!! 4 1/2 lbs off this week!! Gonna have to set a new goal!! Struggling to decide what it should be! That's only 1lb to lose till 2 stone off!! Xx

Thanks very much Amy, on my phone so don't have the thanks button but I'll do it tomora when I'm on comp :) xx

Back