6 months to sexy

Just ordered it FNM, i'll be right with ya! xx

Go Katie and FNM!

I've been tempted to try it but I live in a first floor flat and am seriously worried I'd break the floorboards when jumping up and down. Don't laugh - I'm serious - it could happen!

Hi campers lol I've been on plan the last few days but woke up with the most awful toothache, I'd seriously rather give birth than have this pain.

Well done krups at least it's a loss, hope you feel better soon.

FNM - U go girl! well done

Hello everyone else hope that you're all doing well. XXXXX

Can someone update for me as am my phone - lost 5lbs this week! Whoo hoo!!!

P.s FNM ... Way to go - I'm on day 7 tonight (owwww) x

Big Bear have you tried Anbesol? I swear by it for toothache. You rub it on the gum and it numbs the area. Can just get it from any chemist about £2! xx

Well done Elaine!!! :D xxx

Hiya everyone :0)
Just letting you all know that I havn't dropped off the face of the earth!!
I was away in Scotland for a week and then I've been catching up with all your posts!!
Well done everyone on your losses :D
I'm still on WW and feeling very happy and positive about it. Third weigh in tomorrow... very nervous!!!

jooloo said:
Hiya everyone :0)
Just letting you all know that I havn't dropped off the face of the earth!!
I was away in Scotland for a week and then I've been catching up with all your posts!!
Well done everyone on your losses :D
I'm still on WW and feeling very happy and positive about it. Third weigh in tomorrow... very nervous!!!

Hope you've had a great time :) good luck for tomorrow! Xxx

Elaine bloody well done, you are definitely back on track, you go girl.

Katie -Thanks for that I'll get some to get me through tomorrow.

Jooloo - hope you has a lovely time XXXXX

Do any of you use quark to make desserts/mousse? If so do you let the quark sit for a while or leave overnight so it takes the flavour? I just think it tastes too sharp...what am I doing wrong?

Have you any tried/tested recipes?

Thanks guys XXX

big bear said:
Elaine bloody well done, you are definitely back on track, you go girl.

Katie -Thanks for that I'll get some to get me through tomorrow.

Jooloo - hope you has a lovely time XXXXX

Do any of you use quark to make desserts/mousse? If so do you let the quark sit for a while or leave overnight so it takes the flavour? I just think it tastes too sharp...what am I doing wrong?

Have you any tried/tested recipes?

Thanks guys XXX

Oo bigbear strange you ask that, I've just wrote down a recipe for choc mousse with quark in. Never used it before so might wait till some others answer you xx

Jooloo - good luck with your weigh in hun!

Katie - thank youuuu! (hello motivation from this thread) let us know how the choch mouse goes - I'm addicted to making puddings now :D

Bigbear - thanks so much for popping up in that thread when I was struggling and reminding me that this thread - all this support - was still here!

Even when I don't post, I always read and you guys motivate/inspire me so much :)

As for desserts, the only thing I have tried is quark as a topping (so to speak) for a jelly, I whipped the quark up until creamy and then added silence spoon by spoon until it was sweet enough,.. A few drops of vanilla flavouring and chilled in the fridge for a while it wad lush! Would love to know how to get it a bit firmer for cheesecakes etc.

Hope everyone has great week - just finished planning my 100% days for Thursday and Friday - I'm going away this weekend (argh) so being perfectly on plan at least until I know what my options are!!

P.s bb - how are you getting on with the water? I can't tell you how much I am running for the loo! x

I'm drinking 1.5litres a day now. I've got a page stuck on my fridge that I tick off once I've drank a glass of water.

I'm sure that's enough for now, yesterday I had a driving lesson so waited till I came home to start drinking it. I'm peeshing like a racehorse pmsl X

My stomach actually seems not as bloated/rounded so fingers crossed I get a nice big loss this week (WI Monday & STS so was disappointed)

I've also had a fishy day today...

Fish days are meant to be good aren't they? I'm going to try a 'fish week' (although I already know I'll have to have part of the weekend of it) starting from tomorrow... I'm struggling to think of stuff to do with fish!
Am I right in thinking sardines are free? Even in tomotoe sauce? x

P.s absolutely good luck for this week - I had a gain last week, but really do feel back on track now :)

I'm sure sardines are free, but I'd double check. I've not got my book to hand & it's an old book too.

Fish pie with veg, fish cakes (EE) & salad, smoked salmon & scrambled eggs for brekkie/lunch maybe with tomatoes/mushrooms. Breaded fish & chips.

I just use Iceland frozen cod & I put it in foil with mixed herbs, garlic, lemon juice, courgettes/tomatoes/mushrooms & onions was nice

Was just looking at your diary, what part of London are you moving to?

Hi guys
Just popping on to say hi and to update my weight loss (see below). Lost 1lb tonight, at least i've not put on yet in the three weeks since I started but going a bit too slow for me :cry:I definitely think I need to plan more and try sticking to it 100%!

Well done to everyone else, just been reading up on last couple of days' comments. FNM, the shred thing sounds fab, I may get it! xx

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 25lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 35lbs to go 11lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 33lbs to go 20lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -30.5lbs to go 11.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 43lb to go 3.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

hiya big bear, 'count' me in:) Im kinda in the same boat as u, i have like 7 months to loose 3 half stones and im kinda panicking because Im going away and feeling like I've left things a tud late, I've done it before where i mixed ww and sw over a period of 7 months and lost 4 stones, but this time round im scared!!! From what i read yr on sw diet, which is good and i know it works because ive done it many times and had good results but this time round im planing on doing ww starting on sunday. I may later on combine a few months of sw as well because knowing me im gonna get bored with doing ww and every now and then need to change, yer but i wish u luck and hope u reach yr goal and i hope i do mine too and everyone else out there as well:)

Welcome pixar and good luck :) xxx

Back