6 months to sexy

Hi guys thanks for the encouragement but last week I did a while week of red days which I had never done before.

I just have no motivation and haven't stuck to it since wed now. I am filming the Breastfeeding advert today and they are laying on lunch and then tonight am getting pished :) at our friends charity ball in aid of their two boys they lost. So breakfast tomorrow in the hotel. I was 110% last week even exercising to 30 day shred! I just don't get it and am
Looking at otter diets not ww as done that for years up until about 4 years ago and bored of it.

Love u guys. X

GRRRRR IVE STS this week, I did have a dominos this week and it so wasnt worth it !! 100% this week guys im aiming for 3lbs off to get to my 2 stone xxxxx

Hows everyones week been ?? xxx

Yeah me too everyone, blown it last ngt, just fancied really nice tea so i had steak, mushrooms and real chips. I started off not too bad by grilling steak and frying mushrooms in fry light but they kept sticking so i put knob of butter in then i ended up transferring steak to pan too as it looked dry. Oh dearrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:

I'll have to try extra hard now before my weigh in on weds, but i'm at a house party tonight so party food and alcohol in abundance. I'm scared!! xx :479::ashamed0005:

Mich - Try & make the best options food wise, maybe eat before you go & then see if their are healthy options there. On the booze front try drinking the white spirits with diet coke/lemonade etc

You've got till Wed to pull it back around if you go OTT, try & keep track off the syns though & have a fun party!

I've had a 'fry' up this morning to soak up the alcohol lol & making a cottage pie with loads of veg in topped with swede & carrot served with brocolli, I might even have a few chippies with it as not used my HEX's.

My stomach does look & feel flatter this week as upped my water intake I really do hope I see it on the scales as I've (nearly) lost a stone. I've about 8 weeks to the wee ones christening & I want another stone at least off by then so I can hopefully get a 14/16 dress. I really need to give myself a huge kick up the arse & get on with it & stop sabotaging myself. I really want this & I'm determined to do it this time.

GGS - Staying the same is good especially as you've 2 stone off puts my poxy 1 stone to shame but you are being 100% & I'm faffing around. If there is no loss this week I'm going to have a fish week I think..

Good luck lovely peeps for the rest of the weekend XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi everyone - hope you're all having a good week!

FNM - good luck shopping around for other weight loss plans - which ones are you looking at? I hope this doesn't mean you'll leave us, that would be tooooo sad!

GGS - don't worry too much about STS - at least it wasn't a gain, and you've lost loads!

Mich - defo eat before you go to the party. If you're anything like me, if you turned up hungry you'd be like a gannet!

BB - good luck getting your head back in the zone to lose weight for the christenings. You can do it - we're all behind you!

Hope everyone has a good saturday night. I'm in with the TV (oh what an exciting life I lead!)

((((Hugs to all))))

Thanks Krups me in with the TV too & probably an early night X

Morning peeps

Hope you're all having a great Sunday morning!!

I've just done level 1 of the 30day shed! I was sweating buckets but have to say I think I need level 2 so gonna try that the next time I do it. Those who are doing 30day shred, how you finding it? I hate lunges and it shows cause my thighs are killing me :eek:

Ah well no pain no gain....or so the saying goes.

I am off to tend to my sick babies, but y'all have a fabtastic day

Haven't updated for ages as I stayed the same in February, 1 1/2 on last week though!!
moz-screenshot-4.png

Have now eaten all remaining birthday cake and treats so got back on plan last week. Feel so much better already, eating rubbish and I find bread in particular really does zap my energy. Have a hen party in Barcelona booked on the 10th June so I just hope I can lose enough to get into a bikini!

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 25lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 35lbs to go 11lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 33lbs to go 20lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 43lb to go 3.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Hello all, hope you're having a good sunday. I've just been out for a 30min brisk walk - blew the cobwebs away as it was all up steep hills.

Been looking at my mini goals and made a list of further goals to follow on from these and take me to target. Weird though, it made me feel quite strange so I haven't posted them in my sig. It's almost like I feel scared of getting to target :confused:. I think so much of my identity has been caught up with being fat I'm having problems envisaging the change...has anyone else felt like this?

It's not about to happen for quite some time though - I had a look at myself in the full length mirror this morning and even though I've lost 20lbs I can't see any difference whatsoever :rolleyes:. Something must be happening though because my jeans were falling down when I was walking lol! Other people (who didn't know I was on a diet) have commented I've lost too. I just can't see any difference whatsover. I'm still FAT!

Well have a good sunday everyone, xxx

Thanks everyone for your support !! im having another 100% week. I had 15 syns yesterday and in having 10 syns today but it will be 5 for the rest of the week and i will be doing 20 mins on the excersise bike every night kicked off by my 5 mile walk today. fingers crossed for a 3lb loss !! xxx

Thanks BB, Krups and everyone else, I wasn't too bad, few nibbly things but nothing major, and i stuck to spirits and diet coke xx

Hi guys

I am going to do a week of the Dukan diet and then a week of sw and so on. My friend lost 2 stone in two months on it and looks amazing.

If it's ok I will still weigh in here and keep u updated on my sw journey. X

Michjoanne said:
Yeah me too everyone, blown it last ngt, just fancied really nice tea so i had steak, mushrooms and real chips. I started off not too bad by grilling steak and frying mushrooms in fry light but they kept sticking so i put knob of butter in then i ended up transferring steak to pan too as it looked dry. Oh dearrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:

I'll have to try extra hard now before my weigh in on weds, but i'm at a house party tonight so party food and alcohol in abundance. I'm scared!! xx :479::ashamed0005:

Hey! Sounds like we have had a similiar weekend! First with the galaxy (and cup cake!) on Friday and then was at a joys party last night. Amazingly, I ignored the buffet and ate my sw quiche (all to myself!) and stuck to spirits, however - lunch today at an AMERICAN DINER!! argh! Knew it was coming so had set myself 40 flexi syns for weekend - thankfully, since I scoffed a chicken burger, fries, chocolate cake and ice cream! Arrrrgghhhhh! Hope hope hope I can 100% tomorrow till weigh in - 5pm wed because I now how gutted I'll be with a gain or sts! Good luck to us! We'd better start running up and down the stairs,,. Well - jillian Michaels IS waiting in the living room :bunnydance:

big bear said:
My stomach does look & feel flatter this week as upped my water intake I really do hope I see it on the scales as I've (nearly) lost a stone. I've about 8 weeks to the wee ones christening & I want another stone at least off by then so I can hopefully get a 14/16 dress. I really need to give myself a huge kick up the arse & get on with it & stop sabotaging myself. I really want this & I'm determined to do it this time.

GGS - Staying the same is good especially as you've 2 stone off puts my poxy 1 stone to shame but you are being 100% & I'm faffing around. If there is no loss this week I'm going to have a fish week I think..

Good luck lovely peeps for the rest of the weekend XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Flatter tum whoo hoo! I stand sideways in the mirror every morning to have a check! Ha ha ha!

You're food always sounds lovely! Sounds like we're quite similar - my stone is calling and I'm currently almost a 16 on top and almost an 18 on bottom. Can't wait to be a 14 - that's why we need these stone stickers pronto :p

TC19 said:
Morning peeps

Hope you're all having a great Sunday morning!!

I've just done level 1 of the 30day shed! I was sweating buckets but have to say I think I need level 2 so gonna try that the next time I do it. Those who are doing 30day shred, how you finding it? I hate lunges and it shows cause my thighs are killing me :eek:

Ah well no pain no gain....or so the saying goes.

I am off to tend to my sick babies, but y'all have a fabtastic day

Me too Hun! Face gets so red and I'm grasping for air!

Hate the lunges, junking jacks (hello sports bra) and crunches - especially reverse crunches, I seriously can't do these - they really Hurt! Haha - no pain no gain! Doing it every day from tomorrow - found that giving myself a day off did not help at all!!!

gonnagetskinny20 said:
Thanks everyone for your support !! im having another 100% week. I had 15 syns yesterday and in having 10 syns today but it will be 5 for the rest of the week and i will be doing 20 mins on the excersise bike every night kicked off by my 5 mile walk today. fingers crossed for a 3lb loss !! xxx

Go you!!!! Z

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys

I am going to do a week of the Dukan diet and then a week of sw and so on. My friend lost 2 stone in two months on it and looks amazing.

If it's ok I will still weigh in here and keep u updated on my sw journey. X

Good luck hun xxx

WI this morning & 3lbs off, hurray..will update later XXXX

3lb off, not quite getting 7lb a month but its going the right way x

Big_bear - 28lbs to go -13lbs Lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost

Just updating

Big_bear - 25lbs to go -16lbs Lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost

Just had yummy Italian meatballs & pasta....

I've had an absolute disaster of a day today... Went out for dinner and didn't realise how ridiculously bad a burger was going to be!!!Feel really stupid now, the silly thing is I'd normally always have chicken which would have been fine but decided on a change cos hubby was teasing me for always having the same thing lol. I've been on a ridiculously long walk and I'm planning on jogging round the living room as well to earn some activity points. Need to do the same tomorrow and Weds though to make up for it and I reckon I'll ache too much 2mo!!
Planning on a bath before bed to try and take the edge off the achiness hopefully.

Big bear really well done, 3 lbs is fab! Can't believe how well you're doing :D

Hmmm crap... Erm... Bit of a personal thing.... Had a drunken night Saturday... Had a bit if (woop woop) sat with other half and Sunday morn... And didn't realise till last night I missed my pill (24 hour gap)

Just think uh oh and wanted to vent

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Leanne have you thought about some of the contraceptive options you can choose afterwards like the coil? I think you can have one fitted up to 5 days after sex and it still be effective.

How has everyone faired with pancake day??

Back