6 months to sexy

Hi all!
Just a teeny post to wish you all a H A P P Y F R I D A Y!!!!!

5 and a half days left 'till weigh in for me, and I'm 2.5lbs away from my stone award so postive vibes all round!

:vibes: :vibes: We can do it!!!! :girlpower:

Hi everyone hope you are all okay......

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning, hope i get 3 lb off i need to be 15.2lb when i get on those scales tomorrow.... Loads of green day and grapfruit today :) then my next goal is to be into the 14's xxxx

Fatty no more -, try not to get to disheartened it will just start coming off again when you least expect it, at least your always on here and you do want to do it xxxx

Ela ine said:
Hi all!
Just a teeny post to wish you all a H A P P Y F R I D A Y!!!!!

5 and a half days left 'till weigh in for me, and I'm 2.5lbs away from my stone award so postive vibes all round!

:vibes: :vibes: We can do it!!!! :girlpower:

Positive vibes being sent! You cam do it..... Good luck x

Hi all you sexy slimmers! Well done to those who've lost and good luck to everyone else for next WI. The weekend starts here - yay! xxx

All of us are doing absolutely fantastic, we are deserve a big pat on the back...

Tonight I'm having the Doner kebab from the recipe section, I hope it lives up to my expectations...I've made some garlic mayo (synned of course) & a mixed salad to go with it...yum yum x

big bear said:
All of us are doing absolutely fantastic, we are deserve a big pat on the back...

Tonight I'm having the Doner kebab from the recipe section, I hope it lives up to my expectations...I've made some garlic mayo (synned of course) & a mixed salad to go with it...yum yum x

Hmm I have mince so could technically make this (I'm thinking with some 1 syn colslaw?!) BUT the one time I tried before it just didn't turn out right at all - I don't know if it was because the mince wasn't smooth enough or what but it dust tasted like chunky pieces of mince... If that makes sense?! How do you make the garlic Mayo (mmm) x

Hmm I have mince so could technically make this (I'm thinking with some 1 syn colslaw?!) BUT the one time I tried before it just didn't turn out right at all - I don't know if it was because the mince wasn't smooth enough or what but it dust tasted like chunky pieces of mince... If that makes sense?! How do you make the garlic Mayo (mmm) x

I just used vlf mayo & crushed a glove of garlic into it & left in the fridge (that was about 3 hrs ago)

I answered on the doner thread maybe it wasn't smooth enough & squashed into the tin enough...no idea

I've used a pyrex dish as no loaf tin...

It's nearly done I don't know if I can let it stand for long enough pmsl X

Aha thanks guys! Well the donned kebab is in the oven! :D

I think you were right you know... Got on it with the had blended, and while I didn't include flour I put tonnes of lovely smelling stuff in including garlic (mmmmmmm) definitely going to give that Mayo and try and make some coleslaw to go with it! (don't want the pitta as don't trust myself with any type of bread at all! May make some wedges or chips as haven't had my b choice yet BUT I have had a LOT of meat today so far! I know I SHOULd trust the plan but *slaps wrist* I do sort of count cals (within the plan) too :$

Aha thanks guys! Well the donned kebab is in the oven! :D

I think you were right you know... Got on it with the had blended, and while I didn't include flour I put tonnes of lovely smelling stuff in including garlic (mmmmmmm) definitely going to give that Mayo and try and make some coleslaw to go with it! (don't want the pitta as don't trust myself with any type of bread at all! May make some wedges or chips as haven't had my b choice yet BUT I have had a LOT of meat today so far! I know I SHOULd trust the plan but *slaps wrist* I do sort of count cals (within the plan) too :$

Hope you enjoyed it, mine was lush, shall definitely have this again.

I'm only having 7-10 syns a day at the moment. I've cut out chocolate/sweets as was getting stupid & anyhow I didn't eat these before so I thought why eat them now every day...I feel much better. Also I'm up to 1.5 litres of water a day now which I'm pleased about.

We'll see how the choccy thing goes this week as just started my period, i hope it doesn't affect my WI XXX

Wow everyone is doing so well! I wish I was too. :( I am jealous of u in 16 's and 18's I am in size 20. Feel like I will stuck here forever. Gonna try and do jillian today but still full of cold so not sure how effective it will be. X
You're right behind me FNM so don't worry! I've only ever done WW before and lost lots for first few weeks and then started to feel restricted, eat more and then put weight back on again. I like SW so much better plus I think it suits me better not having to watch everything i eat and just losing 1lb or so each week xx

:clap:
Whoooo!! Way to go you!!

Welcome back hun :clap: The ring will be on in no time :)

Whoo! Evening exercise is still great hun!! Good luck with 100% days :D You can do it! :vibes:

:massmoon:

:clap: whooo hoooo! sexy sexy :bunnydance:

GET YOU!!! :clap: I'm an 18 at the moment too, but to be honest I think I should have been a 22 or something because before Christmas I was literally squeeeezing into an 18 - 20 :eek:
Now these same trousers are pretty loose :bunny dance: so I am going to keep going until they slide right down ;) I mean like yours - not to flash everyone :p:rolleyes: and then I'll buy some 16 -18's :eek:

:clap:
Whoooo!! Way to go you!!

Welcome back hun :clap: The ring will be on in no time :)

Whoo! Evening exercise is still great hun!! Good luck with 100% days :D You can do it! :vibes:

:clap: whooo hoooo! :bannana dancer: sexy sexy :bunny dance:

Well done lovely!

Me too! But we'll get there - yes we will!!!
:D
Haha you crack me up Elaine!! :greenapple:
Yeah you'll soon be buying smaller keks!! I defo need new ones, I hate feeling i'm losing my pants all the time! Plus they trail in the mud now cos not fitting round my waist!! x

Hi Bb - That's what I think! I use my sins for sauces etc. I didn't eat a barbie galaxy a day before sw, don't see why I would waste 12 and a half sins on them
Now *eye roll* have got my fluid intake up with the help of some
Nas vimto - mwahaha but am peeing like there's no tomorrow! Oh well, every little helps, thinking of those cals burnt running to the toilet every two minutes! Teehee! x

Mich - You should give your jeans to me skinny! And I'll pass mine on to FNM - whee it'll be like a trouser swapping train. :massmoon:

:vibes: The sisterhood of the travelling pants 'ain't got nothing on 6 Months 2 Sexy! Ahahahahah :girlpower:

Right ladies - let's all have a good 100% weekend! No matter how much wine (none, but only because I was driving), malteasers (6) / how many attempts of squishing in to clothes 1 - 2 sizes too small (3 - thanks Mich!!) tomorrow is a new day - let's have a great weekend with positive stuff to report back on Monday!

Although I'm blates going to be stalking you all before then! Mwahaha!

Good luck good luck!! :vibes:

Big_bear - 25lbs to go -16lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-37.5lbs to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 29lbs to go 24lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

4lb off for me thiss week yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy :) and im looking forward to my donner meat tonight wooppp xxx

My next mini goal is to lose 10lbs by april 16th :)

gonnagetskinny20 said:
4lb off for me thiss week yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy :) and im looking forward to my donner meat tonight wooppp xxx

Well done!! :D xxxx

Well done gonna get skinny!

This is how my 'great' weekend has started! We're working away and 4 girls in a car - they pulled into mcdonalds - asked me if I wanted anything ... No thanks, just a diet coke.

I can tell its not diet :-(

I don't mean to be awkward but arrgh! And we're driving and I'm SO thirsty! Should have prepared! x

Hi Bb - That's what I think! I use my sins for sauces etc. I didn't eat a barbie galaxy a day before sw, don't see why I would waste 12 and a half sins on them
Now *eye roll* have got my fluid intake up with the help of some
Nas vimto - mwahaha but am peeing like there's no tomorrow! Oh well, every little helps, thinking of those cals burnt running to the toilet every two minutes! Teehee! x

Mich - You should give your jeans to me skinny! And I'll pass mine on to FNM - whee it'll be like a trouser swapping train. :massmoon:

:vibes: The sisterhood of the travelling pants 'ain't got nothing on 6 Months 2 Sexy! Ahahahahah :girlpower:

Right ladies - let's all have a good 100% weekend! No matter how much wine (none, but only because I was driving), malteasers (6) / how many attempts of squishing in to clothes 1 - 2 sizes too small (3 - thanks Mich!!) tomorrow is a new day - let's have a great weekend with positive stuff to report back on Monday!

Although I'm blates going to be stalking you all before then! Mwahaha!

Good luck good luck!! :vibes:

Good luck to you too Elaine and EVERYONE on here...definitely keeping me going while i'm plodding along slowly but surely!! I like the trouser swapping chain don't you FNM? Hehe we'll do it between us...I reckon we should all meet up in the summer when we're all skinny and sexy!! xx

Back