6 months to sexy

Hello lovely ladies - hope you've had a fabby weekend.

Happy birthday Jooloo!

FNM - enjoy your birthday celebs, you're only 30 once! You can get straight back on the wagon afterwards.

Good luck BB and anyone else WI tomorrow!

Amy2249 said:
I know how you feel. Bad weekend for me! Seem to have gone off the rails since getting my club 10. Plus on my * week so the last thing I want to do is eat healthy. Hope everyone else is okay and having a good weekend x

Ah me too! Feel better soon Hun x

big bear said:
Elaine you've been 100% the rest of the week & I'm sure that today wasn't as bad as you thought. Try & eat free foods if you are hungry 7 don't feel guilty about it. I'm sure the scales will surprise you & step away from those bloody scales mid week it doesn't help...

Pick yourself up & have a fantastic day tomorrow...

Hi babe! Thanks for the support but I have done nothing but scoff since being weighed on wed! Free food or not my portions have been way to big! Plus I've had all my syns every day and then the bad evenings (x2) absolute rubbish!

Meh! Anyway, how was your Chinese? Did you manage to liven up your roast much?

katiem said:
Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend!
Well I haven't really followed plan at all this week, and been out fri and sat night with one having a 3 course meal and the other a sweet and bun buffet!! Arghh! It's also that time of the month! Soo annoyed with myself as I only need to lose a pound to get to my 2 stone award, and with weigh in tomorrow night i don't think theres much hope lol!!
I'm going to read all the other posts now and reply individually just needed to rant about how rubbish i've been!! xx

Arggghh! Know exactly how you feel hun! I have been like this all week! Had all my syns every day PLUS 2 bad evenings and been eating like an absolute pig!!! I am not holding on for anything good this week - just praying for a sts and not a gain!
Hope you feel better soon! Xx

big bear said:
We all must be on our TOTM lol I just want to eat everything in sight but I've been 100% again today but I doubt that I've lost anything even though been good the other 6 days...WI in the morning so we'll see.

Happy birthday jooloo hope you're having a fabby day.

Elaine/Katie/Mich - I'm sure that you all will do really well, you've not been that bad a couple of days off plan sometimes gives our bodies a kickstart & as long as you can jump back on the wagon we'll do just fine.

We're only human after all, do you think when we reach target we're going to avoid meals out, drinks etc I don't think so as we have to have a life!

Hope you all have a fabulous week & hope our losses are great! XXXXXXXXX

Aw Hun - I hope you are right! x

Hi girlies!

Weighed myself on THREE different scales today and they are ALL say I've gained between half - 3lbs. Wii fit (although I do not trust it and its usually too light) also says I'm up 2.. So I'm oficually up at LEAST one pound. Absolutely gutted - I was only 2.5lbs away from my stone award.

So annoyed! Hate * week! Hate my stupid body right now!

Have booked myself in for classes at the gym tomorrow - maybe I can turn this around and get a sts?! Meh I HOPE SO! Good luck to us and ROLL ON NEXT WEEK! We're gonna have some ace losses!
Aha - always a silver lining eh?
On another good note, even though I don't wi till Wednesday - my Mum is joining SW tomorrow! xx

Thanks for all my birthday message ppl :D
I've had the best birthday ever. My daughter's been so cute!!!
I've been so naughty food wise though.... I envisage some long walks for the week ahead!
How weird is it that everyone's got periods at the same time... apart from me anyway lol

Thanks for all my birthday message ppl :D
I've had the best birthday ever. My daughter's been so cute!!!
I've been so naughty food wise though.... I envisage some long walks for the week ahead!
How weird is it that everyone's got periods at the same time... apart from me anyway lol

I know it's weird, we're all going out in sympathy for each other lol

Glad you had a great day X

Well girls I managed to lose 1lbs which I'm happy with as it's my TOTM & I've scoffed a bit on Saturday X

Well girls I managed to lose 1lbs which I'm happy with as it's my TOTM & I've scoffed a bit on Saturday X

Well done!!!! :clap: I am sooo proud of you! And beyond inspired!!! whoo hoo!

Thanks girls, i'll update later. i'm sure you will all do just as well, slowly & surely I'll get there X

Hi lovelies.

Little dilemma here (well not really)

found a group that weighs tomorrow night! (oooo!) I know I've gained - the question is how much?

Boots: 0.5
Gym: 2
Grandmas: 2.5
Wii (as of this morning) 6!!!

Do I go a day earlier and just get it out of the way so I can crack on with another 100% week?! xxx

Ela ine said:
Hi lovelies.

Little dilemma here (well not really)

found a group that weighs tomorrow night! (oooo!) I know I've gained - the question is how much?

Boots: 0.5
Gym: 2
Grandmas: 2.5
Wii (as of this morning) 6!!!

Do I go a day earlier and just get it out of the way so I can crack on with another 100% week?! xxx

I would Hun, I could go tomorrow with my friend but I'm going tonight and hoping for a stay the same! Then it's time to be 100%!! xx

Well done big bear :) xx

Well done big bear!
Arggh! Got taken by MIL today to get my daughters birthday present and she took us all to mcdonalds!
Super yummy but not good scales wise! lol
Veggies for tea and a big long walk is called for i think!!

katiem said:
I would Hun, I could go tomorrow with my friend but I'm going tonight and hoping for a stay the same! Then it's time to be 100%!! xx

Ah thanks Hun - think I want to try and go tonight too and hope for a sts but I just ate. (a big) dinner! Eek! Gonna look for one for tonight so I can run in and get weighed! x

Big_bear - 25lbs to go -16lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-37.5lbs to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 29lbs to go 24lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 34.5lbs to go 13 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

I havn't updated in forever but I think this is right for me now! I'm way behind on the 7lbs a month! I hadn't realised lol. Still at least things have picked up again now :D

Elaine I like going to a different group if I'm worried about gaining or STS, doesn't seem as bad when it's not my regular leader!

jooloo said:
Elaine I like going to a different group if I'm worried about gaining or STS, doesn't seem as bad when it's not my regular leader!

On my way now! Thanks so much girls! At least I'll get it over with and crack on tomorrow with 100% days :) x

Congratulations on your loss BB!

Ah thanks Hun - think I want to try and go tonight too and hope for a sts but I just ate. (a big) dinner! Eek! Gonna look for one for tonight so I can run in and get weighed! x

Really hope it goes ok Ela ine. Good luck!

Loving the logic Jooloo - my thoughts exactly!

Back