6 months to sexy

Oh my word.
Just weighed in at another group.

I have GAINED FIVE! I am SO gutted, I feel like absolute rubbish, I just want to go home and cry - but have to stay as I convinced my Mum to join. :-(

Oh my word.
Just weighed in at another group.

I have GAINED FIVE! I am SO gutted, I feel like absolute rubbish, I just want to go home and cry - but have to stay as I convinced my Mum to join. :-(

Nah that can't be right you've been good except the the odd blip. You said you've eaten a big meal it could be that...

Keep your chin up girl & get your ass in gear you can shift that no problem. XXX

Don't worry Elaine! BB will be right about the big meal. A whole week of 100% and I bet you'll loose 5+lbs next week at your usual weigh in.
Good luck and try and not get too down hearted!

Nah that can't be right you've been good except the the odd blip. You said you've eaten a big meal it could be that...

Keep your chin up girl & get your ass in gear you can shift that no problem. XXX

Well done BB, bet you're relieved! :p

Elaine, you'll easy get that off, you have a week and 2 days now haven't you before next WI? Plus, maybe the other group's scales may be set higher than your usual group, so when you weigh in next week at your normal group, voila....you'll have dropped half a stone or more!! I'm sure of it :D :hug99::vibes::innocent0001: xxx

Hey everyone just weighed in and lost 1 1/2. It's not that good as I was poorly last week so it's actually 2 works worth of weigh in! However I did get to my 2 stone award :) so 100% week here I come!! Xx

Hey everyone just weighed in and lost 1 1/2. It's not that good as I was poorly last week so it's actually 2 works worth of weigh in! However I did get to my 2 stone award :) so 100% week here I come!! Xx

Fantastic Katie..well done ;););) xx

big bear said:

Awww hun! You have no idea how much this meant when I saw it! :) I know! I don't understand it at all - I know * week but 5? FIVE? Texted my sw consultant from Wednesday saying the same thing. boooo!
Absolute 100% reds and greens are calling me!!

jooloo said:
Don't worry Elaine! BB will be right about the big meal. A whole week of 100% and I bet you'll loose 5+lbs next week at your usual weigh in.
Good luck and try and not get too down hearted!

Thanks for the support lovely! I am just so gutted - was only 2.albs away from my stone! Now I'm 7.albs away :mad:

You're right I can get the 5 off next week and it'll be like two weeks of sts... Right?

Michjoanne said:
Well done BB, bet you're relieved! :p

Elaine, you'll easy get that off, you have a week and 2 days now haven't you before next WI? Plus, maybe the other group's scales may be set higher than your usual group, so when you weigh in next week at your normal group, voila....you'll have dropped half a stone or more!! I'm sure of it :D :hug99::vibes::innocent0001: xxx

Yes mich, my next wi will be next Wednesday - and my Mum joined tonight so that'll be extra help and motivation - especially when she weighs in on Monday with a first week loss - that'll be sure to push me through to days 8 and 9! Its possible to lose 5 in 9 days isn't it? Just feel rubbish about it all!
Damn you stupid body!!!!

katiem said:

Whoooo hooooooooo! Well done hun and it IS good! And well done on getting your 2 stone award :clap:

I did not get my stone award - as you can see :p

Awww hun! You have no idea how much this meant when I saw it! :) I know! I don't understand it at all - I know * week but 5? FIVE? Texted my sw consultant from Wednesday saying the same thing. boooo!
Absolute 100% reds and greens are calling me!!

Thanks for the support lovely! I am just so gutted - was only 2.albs away from my stone! Now I'm 7.albs away :mad:

You're right I can get the 5 off next week and it'll be like two weeks of sts... Right?

Yes mich, my next wi will be next Wednesday - and my Mum joined tonight so that'll be extra help and motivation - especially when she weighs in on Monday with a first week loss - that'll be sure to push me through to days 8 and 9! Its possible to lose 5 in 9 days isn't it? Just feel rubbish about it all!
Damn you stupid body!!!!
Of COURSE you'll do it...no sweat hon. Just a minor blip. Stay in touch on here, we'll do it between us. My WI weds, been ok foodwise but alcohol wise on sat....ohhh nooooo!! xx

Ela ine said:
Whoooo hooooooooo! Well done hun and it IS good! And well done on getting your 2 stone award :clap:

I did not get my stone award - as you can see :p

Thanks hun just had chance to read through, are you sure those scales are right?? That seems a bit high if you've been good rest of the week! Well I need a 100% week this week too so we can support each other! :) xxx

Well done bb and Katie!!!

Elaine don't worry these things are
Sent to test us.

I have stuck to red yesterday and today and will do so tomorrow and with weigh in tomorrow night I hope to limit damage. Then it's party time!!!! 30 on Monday boooooooo! X

Well done BB and Katiem. Ela_ine, it will come off because that is a big gain for only a little bit off plan, it should come off quickly.

I put on 2 but its what I suspected. Don't think I am on track for 7lb a month but hey ho xx

Just updating my GAIN!!!

Big_bear - 25lbs to go -16lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-37.5lbs to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 29lbs to go 24lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 34.5lbs to go 13 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Just updating:

Big_bear - 24lbs to go -17lbs Lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-37.5lbs to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 29lbs to go 24lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 34.5lbs to go 13 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 12.5 lbs to go 27 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Katie well done you are doing brilliantly.

Amy sorry about your gain but if you were expecting a gain it's a little easier to deal with. I'm sure that & more will come off this week.

Elaine I do hope that you are ok today & haven't gone of the rails because I'm sure it's only the meal & an earlier WI. Our bodies fluctuate all during the week so I'm sure it'll come off.

I'm delighted to report that my bargainous pair of Size 16dorothy perkin jeans arrived this morning. I was really scared to try them on in case they didn't fit. Well I put them on & they fit perfectly, they are slightly stretch but I do not care the label says 16.

I've been walking around grinning like a cheshire cat & it's made me more determined to stick to plan. I'm so so happy as I can't remember the last time I was a 16 possibly my early 20's...

Amy sorry about your gain but if you were expecting a gain it's a little easier to deal with. I'm sure that & more will come off this week.

Elaine I do hope that you are ok today & haven't gone of the rails because I'm sure it's only the meal & an earlier WI. Our bodies fluctuate all during the week so I'm sure it'll come off.

I'm delighted to report that my bargainous pair of Size 16dorothy perkin jeans arrived this morning. I was really scared to try them on in case they didn't fit. Well I put them on & they fit perfectly, they are slightly stretch but I do not care the label says 16.

I've been walking around grinning like a cheshire cat & it's made me more determined to stick to plan. I'm so so happy as I can't remember the last time I was a 16 possibly my early 20's...

BB thats fantastic...I think i'd be fine in 16 now but i'm going to buy 14 and have them tight cos I can't afford to keep buying new trousers!! ;)
Amy never mind..that will come off next week, you're doing great :D
Katie, you're an inspiration, wish we were all as good as you! Elaine hugs to you, hope you've cheered up today xx
FNM...hi hon! Hope you have a fantastic birthday :p Good luck for your WI x
My WI is tomorrow, hoping I don't spoil my gain-free run since starting SW, I have been great foodwise but had a very drunken night on Saturday...lots of vodka and wine, still felt drunk well into sunday afternoon! Naughty barman kept giving me free shots of what I thought was sambuca but turned out to be neat vodka...:jelous: :eek:

Michjoanne said:
Of COURSE you'll do it...no sweat hon. Just a minor blip. Stay in touch on here, we'll do it between us. My WI weds, been ok foodwise but alcohol wise on sat....ohhh nooooo!! xx

Good luck Hun! If not you know where I'll be :p doing 100% days and TRUSTING the plan this week!!!

katiem said:
Thanks hun just had chance to read through, are you sure those scales are right?? That seems a bit high if you've been good rest of the week! Well I need a 100% week this week too so we can support each other! :) xxx

Yepp! 100% days! We'll do it together!!!
Fatty_no_more said:
Well done bb and Katie!!!

Elaine don't worry these things are
Sent to test us.

I have stuck to red yesterday and today and will do so tomorrow and with weigh in tomorrow night I hope to limit damage. Then it's party time!!!! 30 on Monday boooooooo! X

Thanks hun! Whooo birthday coming soon - are you planning anything exciting?
Red days for me too - we can do it!!

Amy2249 said:
Well done BB and Katiem. Ela_ine, it will come off because that is a big gain for only a little bit off plan, it should come off quickly.

I put on 2 but its what I suspected. Don't think I am on track for 7lb a month but hey ho xx

I know! * week too though, so I think I probably did gain 3-4!

Don't worry too much about your gain - we'll get these pounds off by next week - yeah?! xx

big bear said:

I hope you are right mrs! (since I drank and ate too - never normally drink/eat past 3pm when weighing at 5:30 and also got weighed this time at 7pm!

Thanks so much for the support but .... What about you :bunnydance: sexy sexy skinnie minnie!!

Ooh you guys I cant wait until I'm a 16! Don't leave me behind in the 18-20's! Ahahah, I actually think I am solid 18 now, okay snug rather than solid. Body attack shows more results than my gain!!

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a good day! Gonna try 100% (red and green) days and to TRUST the plan this week!

Good luck everyone x

big bear said:

That's fab!! Well done!!! Xxx

A pound off for me.

Big_bear - 24lbs to go -17lbs Lost