6 months to sexy

Well done krups :) xxx

Well done Krups, that's great all going in the right direction.

Have a good day my lovely sexy ladies XXXX

Thanks Katiem and Big Bear! Have a good day peeps!

Whoo hoo :clap: well done krups!!! Really pleased for you! :D

How's everyone else doing today?
Day off for me so green day I think (since I have a small piece of fish - always wanted to have fish chips and mushy peas on a diet :p)
Andddd going to hit the gym!
There are lots of classes on today /- the question is how many will I get through! Aha! Wanted to try boxcersise for ages - so hoping that, there's also body conditioning at 9:30am and have never done that before so depending on if I get there in time/ pick up the courage :p I'll give it a whizz :D if these fail there's always body attack and body pump... Although pump is brutal on my arms (or should I say bingo wings) there is also pilates tonight - which I've tried a taste of... But being so big I doubt I could do it (not feeling sorry for myself - I can hardly manage a reverse crunch!)

Anyway! Going to make a green breakfast, hope everyone has an ace day!
We're on the sexy train! *train noise* :bunnydance:

Thanks Ela ine! Enjoy your fish and chips today and good luck at the gym. You're very motivated and very brave! I'm unmotivated and a coward hence little exercise lol. Upwards and downwards laydeez!

Just updating from Monday now that i'm on the comp :)

Big_bear - 24lbs to go -17lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-37.5lbs to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 28lbs to go 25lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 34.5lbs to go 13 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 28.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Hey, does anyone know how to put photos on here? I wanted to do a before and during one, but not sure how to upload them? and how I post them in the inspirational pics xxx

Hi everyone, I am going to 100% this week, I have made my super speedy soup and I am having it for lunch everyday. I already feel slimmer ;) Thanks for all your kind words.

Well done BB thats a great NSV and I bet it feels fantastic.

Well done on your loss Krups.

Elaine - well done for getting back on track.

WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS

:talk017:

Fab job on your weight loss krupskaya!!

Whoo hoo :clap: well done krups!!! Really pleased for you! :D

How's everyone else doing today?
Day off for me so green day I think (since I have a small piece of fish - always wanted to have fish chips and mushy peas on a diet :p)
Andddd going to hit the gym!
There are lots of classes on today /- the question is how many will I get through! Aha! Wanted to try boxcersise for ages - so hoping that, there's also body conditioning at 9:30am and have never done that before so depending on if I get there in time/ pick up the courage :p I'll give it a whizz :D if these fail there's always body attack and body pump... Although pump is brutal on my arms (or should I say bingo wings) there is also pilates tonight - which I've tried a taste of... But being so big I doubt I could do it (not feeling sorry for myself - I can hardly manage a reverse crunch!)

Anyway! Going to make a green breakfast, hope everyone has an ace day!
We're on the sexy train! *train noise* :bunnydance:

WOW, am impressed, hope you have a great session at the gym today, dont kill yourself though - lol! If you do boxercise you'll need a class like pilates to stretch you out - you'll feel better for it! Dont worry about not being able to do certain exercises, remember the more you do it the better you get, regardless of your size!! Have a fab day!!!

Ok, i've been moaning for ages that there is no change in my weight loss and this remains true, but today I decided to measure myself (with tape measure) and was so happy to see that i've lost, 1inch from my waist, 2inch from my bust and 2inch from my thighs :clap: I'd still like to see some signifcant weight off the scales (when I dig it out of hibernation) but is mega happy to see that the inches are coming off :D

I plan to have a great day today (esp after feeling so de-motivated yesterday) so y'all sexy ladies, have a fabulous one!!

Ho guys sorry for going astray! Gained 3lb last week which meant in total I stayed same in the 5 weeks I had off plan. Today I lost a pound but still not been on plan. But today felt motivated and so I am
Bk on plan and to get me going I'm doin fishy week!! I will prob post every day so that I keep to plan if that's ok? Need to lose the weight as we aren't going to
Wait till September now for a baby as life and finances have improved n on track n I'm broody he's broody n my little boys said he wants mommy to have a baby in her belly (his cousin is due soon)

Also we were looking at well gettin married! He hasn't asked but he picked up a wedding plan pack from a local historical house where we both looked the weekend and well yey!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s Total loss: 7lb

Welcome back Leeane!! :D Good luck with your 'fishy' week!
Aww thanks Krups, I think i'm getting the hang of everything now! xxx

Will reply properly but - while I am on the comp I'm changing my target! Was totally unrealistic with all my gaining! Hope this is okay lovlies. be back soon! x

Big_bear - 24lbs to go -17lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 28lbs to go 25lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 34.5lbs to go 13 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 28.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 1.5lb lost
michjoanne - 42.5lb to go 4lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Hi all! Cracking on with my 100% (and trusting the plan :p) days!

This morning I got up early and hit the gym!
I did:
*Boxcersise class - oww! I wanted it to be over the whole time - yet the only rest times were '25 press ups!' and then back to arms! BE gone bingo wings :bunnydance:
*W1D1 of Couch 2 5K - which took 25 minutes and I can't believe I managed it! Bring on Day 2!!
* 60 lengths
* 30 Day Shred - Level 1, Day 2.

I know, what kind of day off is this? :p
Anyway, off to my friends now to watch a movie. Will hopefuly stick to cups of tea (although will take some grapes just incase :D)

Hope everyone has an awesome day!!! xxx

Ho guys sorry for going astray! Gained 3lb last week which meant in total I stayed same in the 5 weeks I had off plan. Today I lost a pound but still not been on plan. But today felt motivated and so I am
Bk on plan and to get me going I'm doin fishy week!! I will prob post every day so that I keep to plan if that's ok? Need to lose the weight as we aren't going to
Wait till September now for a baby as life and finances have improved n on track n I'm broody he's broody n my little boys said he wants mommy to have a baby in her belly (his cousin is due soon)

Also we were looking at well gettin married! He hasn't asked but he picked up a wedding plan pack from a local historical house where we both looked the weekend and well yey!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s Total loss: 7lb

Welcome back Leeanne ;):D

Hi everyone, I am going to 100% this week, I have made my super speedy soup and I am having it for lunch everyday. I already feel slimmer ;) Thanks for all your kind words.

Well done BB thats a great NSV and I bet it feels fantastic.

Well done on your loss Krups.

Elaine - well done for getting back on track.

WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS

:talk017:

Good luck Amy...you're right, we CAN do this!! :p:p:p xx

Well done krups :) xxx

Thats great Katie...you look amazing!! Well done :)

Krups - well done on your loss

Elaine - keep moving hon, you're doing great, hup two three four..... xx

Right girls...well my vodka and rose wine binge from Saturday doesn't seem to have affected me because I lost 3 and a half pounds tonight, which got me my half stone award AND slimmer of the week!! Wooo hooo!! Thrilled to bits :D:0icanfly::woohoo::party0048::party0016: xxx

Back