Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 4.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Well done delicious and jooloo.

I have just come back from my nephews bday party and I confess I didn't resist the party food. I didn't eat alot but I ate really fast so I feel bloated. I've only had 10 syns since Monday so I know I have spare and I have hows my superfree foods but I hate feeling this bloated. Back on it tomorrow, hopefully haven't done any lasting damage x

Thanks krups....

Just had urges to eat n eat today have no idea why... Might be that I haven't had a fag in 3 days and have no nicotine patches either :( wish I could do 2 things at once!

Not had tea tonight as couldn't be bothered. Not hungry but worried incase I am hungry in the night... But don't feel like eating. Does anyone else feel like that at times? Wonder if it's guilt from eatin crap!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Congrats on your loss mich! You also take a good picture, v photogenic.

Well done curvalicious!

I'm sure I've missed people so well done everyone!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week.. so happy! Still can't believe how much better I'm doing on WW. When I think about what I've had this week as well... I had a Mexican feast for my birthday tea on Sun as well as choccies and then on Mon we stopped at Mcd's while shopping. I can't believe that I can accomodate for bad foods when I need to and still loose weight!

Aw thanks Jooloo..I do prefer my face when it's not as fat, hate looking at pictures of myself. Well done on your 1.5lb. Fantastic! xx

Evening everyone :) hope you are all okay ?? Ive decided tonight that im not going to weigh untill the 16th of april just to see how much i lose over the next month....Im sick of sts all week and having my loss the day before weigh in it just puts me at a panic all week !! lol so im going to check up on here and carry on my food diary as ive had it since day 1 12 weeks ago xxxxx You are all doing so well guys xxxx

Well done Jooloo :) xxx

Morning ladies hope you are all ok. I'm out on a rare night out with the girlies tonight, I can see a flexi-synning day coming on..lol X

big bear said:
Morning ladies hope you are all ok. I'm out on a rare night out with the girlies tonight, I can see a flexi-synning day coming on..lol X

36 for me last night on an unexpected date! x

Good luck gonnagetskinny20, ive STS over the last two weeks. Its so frustrating.

Oooo, an
unexpected date - do you go anywhere exciting Ela?

Well done everyone :talk017:

Ive had 4lbs off this week. But im starting to notice a difference in my clothes fitting better. Doesn't seem to be shifting off my tummy yet :( But I guess a smaller bum is a good thing. :D

Feelina said:
Good luck gonnagetskinny20, ive STS over the last two weeks. Its so frustrating.

Oooo, an unexpected date - do you go anywhere exciting Ela?

Ive had 4lbs off this week. But im starting to notice a difference in my clothes fitting better. Doesn't seem to be shifting off my tummy yet :( But I guess a smaller bum is a good thing. :D

Well done that's great!! :) xxx

Amy2249 said:
Ha Ha that was supposed to say well done curvalicious not delicious... bloody predictive text.

Hope I haven't missed anyone out. How is everyones Friday going???

Ok Amy thanks, except I'm working tonight :( how's yours? Xx

Well done on your losses Mich, Curvalicious, Jooloo and Krups!
So sorry anyone I have missed (had to scroll back!)

Evening everyone :) hope you are all okay ?? Ive decided tonight that im not going to weigh untill the 16th of april just to see how much i lose over the next month....Im sick of sts all week and having my loss the day before weigh in it just puts me at a panic all week !! lol so im going to check up on here and carry on my food diary as ive had it since day 1 12 weeks ago xxxxx You are all doing so well guys xxxx

Good luck hun! Sometimes stuff like this is better (I woudl weigh ten times a day if my scales were not broken!)

Busy Friday for me - but 100% day :D:D:D

Oooo, an unexpected date - do you go anywhere exciting Ela?

Hi hun! Great news about your clothes - I have a skirt for work I wear the day before weigh in (so I can tell if I've had a loss that week based on how tight the waist is! haha :rolleyes:)

I went for a meal, to the cinema and then for drinks! Synful!!

Ha Ha that was supposed to say well done curvalicious not delicious... bloody predictive text.

Hope I haven't missed anyone out. How is everyones Friday going???

hi hun! No Friday plans for me yet .. although 100% day so far :D

Don't know about later - may go to zumba (and do some 'running' on the treadmill) may be lazy and watch comic relief.

What about you ? x

Today has been good, out tonight but I'm on call so will limit my alcohol and I have lots of syns to play with. First time I been out properly since starting SW so really looking forward to it.
I'm keeping up my intake of superfree and really hope it helps.

Hey girlies

Congrats to all that have lost or STS anyone who has gained it'll be off you next week.

Elaine a unexpected date...intriguing...lol

I had my hair cut today as out tonight see attached X

Attachments

• Karen.jpg
    Karen.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 41
thanks for all the encouragement ladies xxx

BB - (or should I say small bear) you look awesome!
You're all so beaut!!

Now to my unbeautiful confession:

- 1x comic relief cupcake
-11 x red jelly sweets
-1 packet of quavers

What.is.wrong.with.me?! I'm going to be fat forever at this rate! Off to zumba to take away some of the guilt :-( x

Back