6 months to sexy

Omg AND an aero!

36 for me last night on an unexpected date! x

Date Elaine? Aw i want to go on a date...love all that :eek::D Hopefully i'll get asked out on a few when i've lost a bit of weight! xx

Good luck gonnagetskinny20, ive STS over the last two weeks. Its so frustrating.

Oooo, an unexpected date - do you go anywhere exciting Ela?

Well done everyone :talk017:

Ive had 4lbs off this week. But im starting to notice a difference in my clothes fitting better. Doesn't seem to be shifting off my tummy yet :( But I guess a smaller bum is a good thing. :D
Fantastic Feelina..4lb!!! Well done! You're the same as me, started near enough same date and can't see any coming off your tummy! But yes it's nice when clothes are getting looser isn't it! xx

I want to loose 3 stone by September aswell, my weigh in is on a wed next week will be my 1st weigh in xx
Welcome Kimmy :D We're very friendly on here and really help to motivate each other. Let us know how you get on xx

Hey girlies

Congrats to all that have lost or STS anyone who has gained it'll be off you next week.

Elaine a unexpected date...intriguing...lol

I had my hair cut today as out tonight see attached X
Ah i was right Big Bear, that really suits you. Lovely ;) xx

BB - (or should I say small bear) you look awesome!
You're all so beaut!!

Now to my unbeautiful confession:

- 1x comic relief cupcake
-11 x red jelly sweets
-1 packet of quavers

What.is.wrong.with.me?! I'm going to be fat forever at this rate! Off to zumba to take away some of the guilt :-( x
Hahaha Elaine. You're so honest, I love that! I had a chocolate cornflake cake today with glace cherry 'nose', plus a tiny (mini) sausage roll that was made for me by one of children I work with!! Oh dear! Plus i'm out with the girls tomorrow night, will try and stick to vodka/diet coke, rose wine uses too many syns! Hopefully can still pull it back by next Weds and continue to lose xx

BB lovely pick :) how are you liking it? I recently had a fringe cut for the first time ever and because it kind of sweeps to the front I keep on finding myself moving it over to the side instead of having it as a fringe.. very naughty!!

Elaine don't worry it doesn't sound that bad!

I've had a disaster for tea... Hubby nagged me into having tea out and I ended up following my nose to the chinese part in the food area and got the bit of everything box. I wasn't even that impressed and it must have been so bad! Havn't got a clue how to point it. I've tried to guess but now I'm worried I might have underestimated. It's not that bad if I've guessed right because I've used my weeklies but if I've underestimated it could all go wrong.
Arghh!!!!

Okay guys *gulp* also need to add two White wine spritzers to last night!
I know what you must be thinking - did I join slimming world to GAIN weight?!

Argh!

Going to just draw a line under everything (date night, comic relief munch et al) and start 100% days - from today! How many suns do you think I should allow myself? Everything into account? 1? 3? 5?

I think my problem with syns is I tend not to' have any at all - bar salad dressing/creme freche and then I absolutely blow out/feel guilty as soon as I have something 'synful' e.g biscuit/cupcake I will go on some wild syn binge like I've never been fed/allowed them.

Anyway - off to the gym now. Need to get this 100% weekend off to a good start :D xx

Lovely hair BB. It really suits you.

Ela ine - good luck with the 100% weekend. Don't worry too much about your blowout. If you stick to 5 syns for a couple of days you'll soon catch up with yourself. Enjoy the gym!

Thanks guys

Just draw a line Elaine like I have to today...

Last night I had 7 vodka, lime & sodas then today because I'm watching the rugby(yay Ireland) I couldn't be assed to cook so had chicken shish kebab. I didn't eat the pitta & I resisted some of my H chips...

Hi guys

Had a wicked weekend my husband had arranged a massive surprise birthday party for me. It's been fantastic. People I haven't seen in decades turned up I felt very overwhelmed.

I am a very lucky lady but diet gone to pot. Back on it wed when all the leftovers will have gone pmsl. X

Fantastic stuff FNM - always good to feel special!!

It was my daughter's 3rd birthday yesterday and i was instructed that she wanted cupcakes for all her friends, so ended up baking 50 of them, she also wanted a birthday cake, so again i was baking this time a lovely vic spong with jam/buttercream filling and decorated with fondant icing/flowers. All of the above had to be sampled, didnt want to give out horrid tasting cakes!! Thats not where it ended, she went to her gran's who had prepared a massive feast for her, omd, I was so stuffed and we still had birthday cake to eat. :eek:

Needless to say I was off plan! Back on Tuesday as there is still cake around:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Feeling rubbish today no spin/no jillian/tired and wanna sleep that being said i've still managed, to clean the bathroom (both), mop the floor, tidy kitchen and hang up the washing, am hoping that has burned of some of the cakes i've eaten...lol

Have a fantastic day people - be good

OOh TC19 It's my daughter's 3rd birthday on Thursday! Apparently she wants a pink party(!)
I've got alot of baking planned too. I've seen a castle cake I fancy trying making for her but I think it might be a bit advanced for me!!

hiya everyone,,,, ive had an extremely bad weekend have had around 70 syns ish (nando's, cheese pittas, cupcake (OMFG)!!, half a big race bar :() i start my week on a saturday so Im just going to be having 5 syns a day and plain foods to get rid of the bloat.........At least i have until the 16th of april to weigh so i have plenty of time to get it off !!!! xxxx

Must be something in the water ladies...fell off the wagon this weekend big style! I need to be really careful now but i'm feeling out of control :mad::mad::mad: Had KFC on fri, chicken burger and chips on way home from ngt out with lots of alcohol too, then went to my mums today and she cooked fish and chips for tea. I'm so weak :cry: Prob ruined my Slimmer of the Week title now! Grrrrr :(

Me too.... Was looking at a really good loss and now I think I'll be lucky to sts :-(
Why do we do it!! I'm so annoyed at myself :mad: Thing is once you've strayed so much, it's hard to carry on because your brain tells you it's too late. My WI is on weds and I don't think I can reverse it by then!

There's definitely something in the water! I fell off plan on saturday night and ate everything in sight. OMG it was ugly. Just had a sneaky peek on the scales and I've put on 2lbs! I didn't even enjoy the extra food I binged on that much. Hoping to pull a bit back by wednesday's WI and praying for a STS.

Michjoanne said:
Why do we do it!! I'm so annoyed at myself :mad: Thing is once you've strayed so much, it's hard to carry on because your brain tells you it's too late. My WI is on weds and I don't think I can reverse it by then!

Don't know why we do it but makes me feel a little bit better that its not just me. I reckon you can reverse some of it by Wednesday, just be really good and have lots of superfree. Good luck everyone my WI is tonight x

Omg really strange!! I'd lost nearly 4lbs up to Friday night and then been away for the weekend! I had chicken nuggets and chips from mcds, loads of chocolate, crisps, a full breakfast in the hotel and then had Chinese at my mum n dads house last night!! Scales showing a 1 1/2lb loss so hopefully it will stay that way for tonight!! I know what you mean about being mad with yourself I was hoping for a slimmer of the week!! Ah well here's to this coming week I weigh in tonight!! Xx

Back