6 months to sexy

Hi guys I am 30 today ahhhhhh old bint. Back on the diet on thurs as my brother is taking me out on wed night. Have fun guys. Xxx

Girls I've been exactly the same. I drank 7 vodka, lime & soda on Friday night, I had a takeaway kebab on Saturday & yesterday I had SW pizza but I ate about 4 WW carrot cakes & 1 lemon cup cake...I was so certain I'd put on but I weighed this morning & I've somehow managed to lose 2lbs.

I'm delighted but need to get back to 100% so it doesn't catch up next week. I don't know why we do it but I guess if you asked all target members they've probably done it too.

So girls there is hope for you all be 100% & you should manage a loss.

Good luck & have a great week XXXXXXXXXXX

Happy Birthday FNM & I'm glad you had a fab weekend XXXXXX

Happy birthday FNM Have a fab day / week! :) xxx

Don't know why we do it but makes me feel a little bit better that its not just me. I reckon you can reverse some of it by Wednesday, just be really good and have lots of superfree. Good luck everyone my WI is tonight x
Good luck Amy!! Krups, strange isn't it, sometimes you just can't stop the voices in your head, i'm the same I didn't enjoy the takeaway after the pub, but I'll admit I did enjoy the KFC and the fish and chips my mum made me! Please someone tell me some really good teas for tonight and tuesday that will keep me going the right way before WI. If i don't think of something nice i'm still feeling like bingeing. I struggle with the superfree as i'm not the biggest fan of vegetables or salad (only really like mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, leeks, potatoes!!) and can't really put fruit in a main meal! xx

Omg really strange!! I'd lost nearly 4lbs up to Friday night and then been away for the weekend! I had chicken nuggets and chips from mcds, loads of chocolate, crisps, a full breakfast in the hotel and then had Chinese at my mum n dads house last night!! Scales showing a 1 1/2lb loss so hopefully it will stay that way for tonight!! I know what you mean about being mad with yourself I was hoping for a slimmer of the week!! Ah well here's to this coming week I weigh in tonight!! Xx

Haha Katie, we've all been at it then!! Good luck for tonight ;)
FNM...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy yourself :D:D:D xxx

Girls I've been exactly the same. I drank 7 vodka, lime & soda on Friday night, I had a takeaway kebab on Saturday & yesterday I had SW pizza but I ate about 4 WW carrot cakes & 1 lemon cup cake...I was so certain I'd put on but I weighed this morning & I've somehow managed to lose 2lbs.

I'm delighted but need to get back to 100% so it doesn't catch up next week. I don't know why we do it but I guess if you asked all target members they've probably done it too.

So girls there is hope for you all be 100% & you should manage a loss.

Good luck & have a great week XXXXXXXXXXX
Good luck to you to BB...i'm keeping my fingers crossed for weds! What an idiot I am, don't want this to be the first week I break the cycle and put on :( xx

Oh my goodness!
I am so glad you have all been off track! ME TOO! It was obviously a weekend to eat, drink and be merry!
I was dreading coming on here to confess (again!) I feel so embarrassed.. but knowing you’re all in the same boat makes it so much better!

FIRST! I went to a Bollywood themed party, which was great and I dressed up – belly dancing lessons et al (wheeey body magic!) but also – as much Indian food as you can possibly imagine!
Topped with gin and tonics (I’m such a ‘girl’, no?) lots of wine and then pudding (the pudding wasn’t even part of the theme – I just ate it!)
THEN! (it was my best friend’s sisters party) he and I had bacon sandwiches for breakfast (on white bread, no less) before going out for lunch for his Mums birthday.
Le sigh. Sharing starters, main courses, champagne (it was her 50th) and half a chocolate brownie later… we went back to his Nan’s. Sat with cups of tea and biscuits (I don’t even LIKE) biscuits!!!) and then had a nap (yes – how active!!!) :cry:

Later on, we booked a holiday .. while one of the Au pairs made some ammmaaazzzinnggg Eastern European food (that can’t have been syn free). Demolished this. Like a piggie. Then went to bed (after these cottage cheesy pancake things – they have sweet rather than savoury cottage cheese in Slovenia?!) and then went to bed. Seriously I could hardly move let alone sleep, I was so full!!! :cry::mad:

Anyway, got up this morning and ate, wait for this – CO CO POPS! And a cup of tea before whizzing down the M65 to get to work on time.
Thus far, have managed not to eat anything else (It’s only 10am mind) however because of w/e away obviously have no lunch so either
A) eat nothing and then want to :eat: when I get home
B) Get something calorie laden from the Spar (it’s the only place near)

Goodness me – this was supposed to be a 100% weekend!!! More like 600% OFF! :break_diet:

Urgh. WI on Wednesday – like some of you :p what do we dooooo?!?!?!

Happy 30th Birthday FNM!!!!

Yeah, we've all been at it Ela ine. I WI on wednesday too - yikes! Don't know what we can do before then except increase the superfree and be 100%. But methinks some tears are gonna be shed on weds (at least mine anyway). :cry:Ah well, it's all part of the journey to slimville!

Just updating my -2lbs...

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 28lbs to go 25lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 33lbs to go 14.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 28.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 4.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Happy Birthday FNM!!

BB - I am in Awe xxx

Happy Birthday FNM!!

BB - I am in Awe xxx

Elaine I honestly don't know how I've managed it. I've not put on since starting & was so sure that I would this week.

I think because all week up till Friday I was an angel & only had 10 syns a day. I'm lucky I didn't gain so it makes me determined to keep going. I've 6 weeks to lose as much as possible as seeing all my family for the kids christenings & want to wear a nice dress & look lovely in the pics.

The only thing I did differently was had scan bran...my water intake was actually less this week but I'm upping it again from today.

I'm having SW quiche & salad now for lunch & a casserole for dinner.

I think if you are 100% till Wed drink lots & water & have speed foods you may be surprised XX

big bear said:
Elaine I honestly don't know how I've managed it. I've not put on since starting & was so sure that I would this week.

I think because all week up till Friday I was an angel & only had 10 syns a day. I'm lucky I didn't gain so it makes me determined to keep going. I've 6 weeks to lose as much as possible as seeing all my family for the kids christenings & want to wear a nice dress & look lovely in the pics.

The only thing I did differently was had scan bran...my water intake was actually less this week but I'm upping it again from today.

I'm having SW quiche & salad now for lunch & a casserole for dinner.

I think if you are 100% till Wed drink lots & water & have speed foods you may be surprised XX

Lol did you miss my post about what I ATE?! More like what didn't I eat this weekend!! x

Michjoanne teawise how about mushroom curry? You could serve it with stir fried peppers, spring onions and leeks maybe. Also to make my rice go further I always chop up lots of onions and peppers, fry them and then cook the rice in the same pot using the absorption method with half a stock cube and you end up looking like you've got aload of rice when it's mostly vege!
I just did the rice thing for dinner, only cooked 30g dry weight so I could have a pitta with it but I still had a platefull.

Also last week when I was low on points I made a really yummy chicken casserole, chopped up a small chicken breast and lots of onions and peppers and mushrooms, cooked in a big pot with a bit of chicken stock, garlic and herbs and it was yummy. I served mine with some mashed swede and vege but you could serve yours with SW chips or something.

I hate to admit I'm getting quite good at inventing superfree/low point meals so I can gobble goodies LOL

thanks for the support lovelies.

Edit: Someone in nursing has scales under her desk (I know :S) anyway - worst has been confirmed. I am MORTIFIED!
Last wi at my normal group I got under the next stone bracket... then gained 5 last mon taking me to and now... ? FOUR AND A HALF on!!! after a 5 last week?! 9 and a half pounds in two weeks? feel. like. s. rhymes with stick.
can't believe I am wearing a skirt for work either - must look like hippo.

Elaine draw a big line under it & this time be good to yourself. I know we all have to have a blow-out but make this the last for a good month. If you are really true to yourself & 100% that will fall off you.

Plan, plan & plan...the weeks I find I don't know what to have for lunch/dinner I end up not bothered about cooking & just pick at rubbish. Go back to the very basics & start again. Up your water (or NAS squash) intake & get on the scan bran. They are alright with sliced banana/cottage or cream cheese on. Also try & do a couple of fishy meals.

Babe you can do it, it's just getting back on that wagon at the moment your trying to catch it...be true to yourself, think of the reasons you want to lose weight & focus, I'm sure that you get do it.

Just forget the last number of weeks & make today your new start....

Please don't give up & be disheartened & p!ssed off, I've got total faith in you & you will be a sexy girl by the summer..it may take longer although you've 3 months till the end of June if you get that ass of yours into gear you can do it. I've seen people on here & in the magazines that have lost 4 stone in 3 months so it can be done.

Enough of the talk to you, it's up to you but we're all here for you...XXXX

2 off for me. I am going to plan my whole week including drinks that I have on Wednesday. Normally have wine and so I will plan that in my week and within my syns and see how much it leaves me with. Gonna stick to my superfree soup for lunch as I think it made a difference. Hope everyone is having a good Monday xx

Elaine try not to worry too much. I've found that if you put quite a few pounds on at once then they tend to come off straight away again once you're 100% again.
After xmas I put on 8lbs in two weeks, but then I lost them in one week. It must be all water or something?

Back