Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 4.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
I must've missed your 2lb loss earlier...well done!! Don't think i'll lose this week :cry: xx

2 off for me. I am going to plan my whole week including drinks that I have on Wednesday. Normally have wine and so I will plan that in my week and within my syns and see how much it leaves me with. Gonna stick to my superfree soup for lunch as I think it made a difference. Hope everyone is having a good Monday xx
Well done Amy ;) I need to plan more too xx

Michjoanne teawise how about mushroom curry? You could serve it with stir fried peppers, spring onions and leeks maybe. Also to make my rice go further I always chop up lots of onions and peppers, fry them and then cook the rice in the same pot using the absorption method with half a stock cube and you end up looking like you've got aload of rice when it's mostly vege!
I just did the rice thing for dinner, only cooked 30g dry weight so I could have a pitta with it but I still had a platefull.

Also last week when I was low on points I made a really yummy chicken casserole, chopped up a small chicken breast and lots of onions and peppers and mushrooms, cooked in a big pot with a bit of chicken stock, garlic and herbs and it was yummy. I served mine with some mashed swede and vege but you could serve yours with SW chips or something.

I hate to admit I'm getting quite good at inventing superfree/low point meals so I can gobble goodies LOL
Aw thanks Jooloo that sounds nice. Do you know if there is a mushroom curry on the SW website (I know you're currently doing WW but just thought you may have seen one). Thanks a lot xx

Elaine draw a big line under it & this time be good to yourself. I know we all have to have a blow-out but make this the last for a good month. If you are really true to yourself & 100% that will fall off you.

Plan, plan & plan...the weeks I find I don't know what to have for lunch/dinner I end up not bothered about cooking & just pick at rubbish. Go back to the very basics & start again. Up your water (or NAS squash) intake & get on the scan bran. They are alright with sliced banana/cottage or cream cheese on. Also try & do a couple of fishy meals.

Babe you can do it, it's just getting back on that wagon at the moment your trying to catch it...be true to yourself, think of the reasons you want to lose weight & focus, I'm sure that you get do it.

Just forget the last number of weeks & make today your new start....

Please don't give up & be disheartened & p!ssed off, I've got total faith in you & you will be a sexy girl by the summer..it may take longer although you've 3 months till the end of June if you get that ass of yours into gear you can do it. I've seen people on here & in the magazines that have lost 4 stone in 3 months so it can be done.

Enough of the talk to you, it's up to you but we're all here for you...XXXX
I agree BB xx

thanks for the support lovelies.

Edit: Someone in nursing has scales under her desk (I know :S) anyway - worst has been confirmed. I am MORTIFIED!
Last wi at my normal group I got under the next stone bracket... then gained 5 last mon taking me to and now... ? FOUR AND A HALF on!!! after a 5 last week?! 9 and a half pounds in two weeks? feel. like. s. rhymes with stick.
can't believe I am wearing a skirt for work either - must look like hippo.

Elaine you make me laugh!! Ignore these scales, they're probably old and inaccurate (lets hope so anyway!!). Be careful today, tomorrow and Wednesday and you may pull it back. Thats what i'm doing. If not, start again thurs, like Jooloo says, it will come off quick if it goes on that quick. It's daft isn't it, once we know we've spoilt it a bit it's hard to stop! I'm resigned to making it right over next few days so fingers crossed for you too! xx

Updating weight loss...

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 34lbs to go 12lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 28lbs to go 25lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 33lbs to go 14.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost

Hey everyone, just updating. I managed to lose 2 and a half pounds tonight... I have no idea how!! Anyway i've changed my target again to my final one... of 11 stone 4 1/2 lbs which will mean i've lost a total of 3 stones when I get there... 11lbs to go and counting!!! xx

There is a chicken tikka masala recipe somewhere on here which is nice and would be just as nice with mushrooms I imagine!
I tend to use a tiny bit of curry paste and then bung in some extra spice and then tinned toms and it urns out yummy.

Elaine I honestly don't know how I've managed it. I've not put on since starting & was so sure that I would this week.

I think because all week up till Friday I was an angel & only had 10 syns a day. I'm lucky I didn't gain so it makes me determined to keep going. I've 6 weeks to lose as much as possible as seeing all my family for the kids christenings & want to wear a nice dress & look lovely in the pics.

The only thing I did differently was had scan bran...my water intake was actually less this week but I'm upping it again from today.

I'm having SW quiche & salad now for lunch & a casserole for dinner.

I think if you are 100% till Wed drink lots & water & have speed foods you may be surprised XX
Sounds like a daft question but how does water help with weight loss. Is there a scientific answer?!!! xx

Hey everyone, just updating. I managed to lose 2 and a half pounds tonight... I have no idea how!! Anyway i've changed my target again to my final one... of 11 stone 4 1/2 lbs which will mean i've lost a total of 3 stones when I get there... 11lbs to go and counting!!! xx
Well done Katie..that's fantastic! You and BB have been saved!!! Lets hope it's the same for all of us on Weds WI! xx

There is a chicken tikka masala recipe somewhere on here which is nice and would be just as nice with mushrooms I imagine!
I tend to use a tiny bit of curry paste and then bung in some extra spice and then tinned toms and it urns out yummy.
Aw thanks Jooloo, i'll have a look for that xx

Michjoanne said:
Well done Katie..that's fantastic! You and BB have been saved!!! Lets hope it's the same for all of us on Weds WI! xx

Thank you!! I know lol :) good luck hun! Xxx

big bear said:
Elaine draw a big line under it & this time be good to yourself. I know we all have to have a blow-out but make this the last for a good month. If you are really true to yourself & 100% that will fall off you.

Plan, plan & plan...the weeks I find I don't know what to have for lunch/dinner I end up not bothered about cooking & just pick at rubbish. Go back to the very basics & start again. Up your water (or NAS squash) intake & get on the scan bran. They are alright with sliced banana/cottage or cream cheese on. Also try & do a couple of fishy meals.

Babe you can do it, it's just getting back on that wagon at the moment your trying to catch it...be true to yourself, think of the reasons you want to lose weight & focus, I'm sure that you get do it.

Just forget the last number of weeks & make today your new start....

Please don't give up & be disheartened & p!ssed off, I've got total faith in you & you will be a sexy girl by the summer..it may take longer although you've 3 months till the end of June if you get that ass of yours into gear you can do it. I've seen people on here & in the magazines that have lost 4 stone in 3 months so it can be done.

Enough of the talk to you, it's up to you but we're all here for you...XXXX

You're so right, I need to be true to myself. It doesn't matter what other people at group think, or even say - I know that the only person that can do this is me, and the only person I am (really) disappointing when I go off plan is myself.

You're right it's like I have one foot on the wagon and think that I'm on - what I need to do is actually get on, strap myself in and stick to it! I also end up being rubbish when I haven't planned!
I am going to write out my plan for this week this morning and absolutely stick to it rigidly I'm going to trust the plan completely and have faith in it - it's tried and tested, after all.

I'm not going to get weighed this week - I am beyond embarrassed with my gain and I know people won't judge - but I judge myself :-(

I have my swim in three weeks - so I need to swim every day now- I'm not going to' waste all that exercise, and all this time. You guys are the best! I know I can do this, I just need to keep focused on what I want, and why I want it.

Thank you all so much for your comments :) now I know how to pictures I'm going to take pictures of my meals and post them too!
Up up upping my water!
The ONLY thing that is going to try me this week is a district meal on Wednesday - I cant get out of it as its a meeting... But will look through the books and plan for that too. Thank you everyone xx

You're so right, I need to be true to myself. It doesn't matter what other people at group think, or even say - I know that the only person that can do this is me, and the only person I am (really) disappointing when I go off plan is myself.

You're right it's like I have one foot on the wagon and think that I'm on - what I need to do is actually get on, strap myself in and stick to it! I also end up being rubbish when I haven't planned!
I am going to write out my plan for this week this morning and absolutely stick to it rigidly I'm going to trust the plan completely and have faith in it - it's tried and tested, after all.

I'm not going to get weighed this week - I am beyond embarrassed with my gain and I know people won't judge - but I judge myself :-(

I have my swim in three weeks - so I need to swim every day now- I'm not going to' waste all that exercise, and all this time. You guys are the best! I know I can do this, I just need to keep focused on what I want, and why I want it.

Thank you all so much for your comments :) now I know how to pictures I'm going to take pictures of my meals and post them too!
Up up upping my water!
The ONLY thing that is going to try me this week is a district meal on Wednesday - I cant get out of it as its a meeting... But will look through the books and plan for that too. Thank you everyone xx
Put a picture on of you too Elaine, can't see you in that blanket :p I put my before and after picture on the other day. PS. Do you know your weight info isn't showing on your profile. Just wondered if you realised. I only found out the other day that my BMI wasn't showing as I hadn't put my height on my account details xx

Well done Katiem, you must be thrilled.

We are all getting there!!! just updating my loss.

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 28lbs to go 25lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 33lbs to go 14.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost

Thanks Amy and well done on your loss too :) xx

Well done on your losses guys x

Just been catching up with all the comments over the last couple of days and am really sad to see that so many people are struggling and worse still that some think its only them. Best thing is for all of us to be honest, we all have bad days/weekends/weeks, it happens but dont beat yourself up about it. If am honest I dont think i've been 100% on this SW thing since I started and often put myself down BUT saying that I've been loosing weight albeit slowly. Its taken me a year to lose just over 2st sounds long but its still an accomplishment am gonna celebrate and then work towards the next target.

So what am saying is when you have bad moments, throw it out with the rubbish, brush yourself down, look yourself in the mirror and keep telling yourself I CAN DO THIS!! You'd be surprise to know you're in control of your mind and your mind does what you tell it, so tell yourself that you are beautiful/sexy/and you're gonna reach your goal and succeed at weight loss, before you know it you'll be back on track.

I think I've rabbited on long enough, time to sort dinner for the kids:D

Michjoanne said:
Put a picture on of you too Elaine, can't see you in that blanket :p I put my before and after picture on the other day. PS. Do you know your weight info isn't showing on your profile. Just wondered if you realised. I only found out the other day that my BMI wasn't showing as I hadn't put my height on my account details xx

Oh Mich, you don't half make me laugh ... I just uploaded a pic to my diary last night (link in sig or in members only diaries) and I know that my weight isn't showing - I never entered it I don't think and now very rarely use mini mins when not on my phone!

I cant put any before and after pics up - due to the fact that I am still fat! But can add some recent ones if you want! Send your requests in and I'll see what I can do! Haha! :p

(I did accept your friend request on fb btw - but I gave up social networking for lent :D

Breakfast: weetabix with skimmed milk (HEA&B)half a banana and ww yog.
Lunch: salad with beetroot, tuna and cottage cheese.

Last edited:
Well done BB, Katiem and Amy.
I've got WI tomorrow and am scareded. *gulp* Good luck to all you other wednesday weighers!

Last edited:
Back