6 months to sexy

Thanks very much krups and good luck for your weigh in xx

Good luck Krupsie xx

Hello everyone!!! We at "Sunday weighers" are throwing down a gauntlet!! We would like to challenge you to... Well... A challenge!! To be 100% on plan from now to midnight Saturday. Should you fail/ fall off plan you have to do a forfeit of 2 mins go go dancing!! Lol
A few of us are up for it, are you ?? We will check in and see how you are doing!
Love wg
X

Yes, and luck to you all on the 'sexy thread' from me too :) (another Sunday weigher)

Gail x

P.S. Hope this doesn't now turn into the quietest thread on the forum...............;)

Omg!! I'm reading this whilst eating pringles haha although they are within my syns!! I'm in :) good luck everyone and fellow 6 months to sexy team xxx

100% on plan from now to midnight?! I'm in!!! Had a rubbish few weeks so uber excited for the motivation this 'challenge' will bring :D
How do we monitor it... Exactly? What are we supposed to do? Just post in with whether or not we had a 100% day? Yep?

Katie - I'm glad I'm on your team :p
You and your pringles! Ha ha ha! Good luck everyone xx

Ela ine said:
100% on plan from now to midnight?! I'm in!!! Had a rubbish few weeks so uber excited for the motivation this 'challenge' will bring :D
How do we monitor it... Exactly? What are we supposed to do? Just post in with whether or not we had a 100% day? Yep?

Katie - I'm glad I'm on your team :p
You and your pringles! Ha ha ha! Good luck everyone xx

Now till midnight Saturday!! Haha :D xx

katiem said:
Now till midnight Saturday!! Haha :D xx

Heheheh that *is* what I meant - genuine typo how funny!! ... Obviously my subconscious :p x

Just been catching up with all the comments over the last couple of days and am really sad to see that so many people are struggling and worse still that some think its only them. Best thing is for all of us to be honest, we all have bad days/weekends/weeks, it happens but dont beat yourself up about it. If am honest I dont think i've been 100% on this SW thing since I started and often put myself down BUT saying that I've been loosing weight albeit slowly. Its taken me a year to lose just over 2st sounds long but its still an accomplishment am gonna celebrate and then work towards the next target.

So what am saying is when you have bad moments, throw it out with the rubbish, brush yourself down, look yourself in the mirror and keep telling yourself I CAN DO THIS!! You'd be surprise to know you're in control of your mind and your mind does what you tell it, so tell yourself that you are beautiful/sexy/and you're gonna reach your goal and succeed at weight loss, before you know it you'll be back on track.

I think I've rabbited on long enough, time to sort dinner for the kids:D
Cheers TC, you're so right. Thanks xx

My competitive spirit is now in full force, I can almost feel it *toddles off to bed doing my best Luke Skywalker impression*

Day 1 for me complete, good luck trying to beat us :p

Oh Mich, you don't half make me laugh ... I just uploaded a pic to my diary last night (link in sig or in members only diaries) and I know that my weight isn't showing - I never entered it I don't think and now very rarely use mini mins when not on my phone!

I cant put any before and after pics up - due to the fact that I am still fat! But can add some recent ones if you want! Send your requests in and I'll see what I can do! Haha! :p

(I did accept your friend request on fb btw - but I gave up social networking for lent :D

Breakfast: weetabix with skimmed milk (HEA&B)half a banana and ww yog.
Lunch: salad with beetroot, tuna and cottage cheese.
Haha, yeah i noticed you'd disappeared from Fbook! And giveover you're still fat, i've only been doing this 6 weeks so i'm not exactly skinny, but you can definitely see the difference in pictures during that time. I was supposed to be having a really good day today on account of me having my WI day tomorrow but it's not really happened, nothing can help me now, will just keep my fingers crossed and hope for a STS! :D xx

Well done BB, Katiem and Amy.
I've got WI tomorrow and am scareded. *gulp* Good luck to all you other wednesday weighers!
Gulp for me too Krups, good luck to us all xx

Not entirely sure what Go-go dancing is!!! But i'll give it a go, Sunday weighers ;)

Yeah! Right, the challenge is on... Yeah, just report in, either daily or on Sunday morning (or midnight sat!) and we shall see how we all did! It's helping me focus! Lol

Well I weighed in and I lost 2lbs! Chuffed! Especially after my shocking weekend. Have no idea how that happened...But I'm sooo glad it did. I'm down to 11st 5 now. Haven't been that weight in years. Looking forward to breaking the 10 stone barrier then I'll really know I'm getting somewhere.

Good luck everyone else!

Just updating my loss.

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost