6 months to sexy

I like the idea of a challenge! I think I'll fail miserably tomorrow though... It's my daughters birthday cake and goodies galore!!

Well I weighed in and I lost 2lbs! Chuffed! Especially after my shocking weekend. Have no idea how that happened...But I'm sooo glad it did. I'm down to 11st 5 now. Haven't been that weight in years. Looking forward to breaking the 10 stone barrier then I'll really know I'm getting somewhere.

Good luck everyone else!

Fantastic job krupskaya!! Dont think about last weekend its gone - onward and downward!!

I like the idea of a challenge! I think I'll fail miserably tomorrow though... It's my daughters birthday cake and goodies galore!!

Happy baking jooloo - having just been in the same boat totally understand - jus rule out tomorrow and start again when all the cakes are gone.

I was watching Biggest Loser last night and a suggestion they had with regards to eating was 2 days strict eating, 3 days less strict and the weekend even less strict so a suggestion:

2days - strict (not using syns)
3days - less strict (using half of your syns)
weekend - using all your syns

Apparently eating that way will keep your body guessing and stop your body from going into storing fat mode.

I am gonna give it a bash as I struggle staying 100% all week.

I hear its gonna be a fab day weather wise so enjoy peeps.

Well I weighed in and I lost 2lbs! Chuffed! Especially after my shocking weekend. Have no idea how that happened...But I'm sooo glad it did. I'm down to 11st 5 now. Haven't been that weight in years. Looking forward to breaking the 10 stone barrier then I'll really know I'm getting somewhere.

Good luck everyone else!

Well done Krups!!!

I'm up for the challenge.....my WI is Monday and I have been 100% so far, can I give you the results after my WI???

xx

Hii guys! Advice needed please!

Day off today (so can actually cook breakfast & lunch) but also going out for a district meal tonight (Italian-!!!)

Have chicken and mince galore in the fridge, eggs, cottage cheese, salad and veg! Shall I do a green day or a red day? Which would be better going for the meal tonight?! Many thanks in advance xxxx

Michjoanne said:
Haha, yeah i noticed you'd disappeared from Fbook! And giveover you're still fat, i've only been doing this 6 weeks so i'm not exactly skinny, but you can definitely see the difference in pictures during that time. I was supposed to be having a really good day today on account of me having my WI day tomorrow but it's not really happened, nothing can help me now, will just keep my fingers crossed and hope for a STS! :D xx

Thanks muffin!

Okay I'll find some pics (because I am almost 2 stone down from my highest weight - even if I am still miles away from my sw stone shiney :p thanks so much for all your supportive comments xxx

Michjoanne said:
Not entirely sure what Go-go dancing is!!! But i'll give it a go, Sunday weighers ;)

*Hi five smiley* I think it's like can can dancing :p

krupskaya said:

Good luck everyone else!

:clap: whoo hoo! Well done babe x

jooloo said:

Happy Birthday to her!!!

TC19 said:
I was watching Biggest Loser last night and a suggestion they had with regards to eating was 2 days strict eating, 3 days less strict and the weekend even less strict so a suggestion:

2days - strict (not using syns)
3days - less strict (using half of your syns)
weekend - using all your syns

Apparently eating that way will keep your body guessing and stop your body from going into storing fat mode.

I am gonna give it a bash as I struggle staying 100% all week.

I hear its gonna be a fab day weather wise so enjoy peeps.

This sounds like an idea! I sometimes go so many days with using syns, that when I do (usually flexi syns) I end up then going wayyyy of plan for about three days! Makes me feel like I've absolutely blown it! Argh! So will definitely try this with you :D for it to work I guess you'd have to start on a Monday? But maybe we could from today? x

Well done Krups, and only 1lb off your 2 stone award! Good luck hun xxx

Well done Krups that's fab. I don't think i'll be as lucky tonight :cry:
TC that sounds a good idea, i might try that x

Hii guys! Advice needed please!

Day off today (so can actually cook breakfast & lunch) but also going out for a district meal tonight (Italian-!!!)

Have chicken and mince galore in the fridge, eggs, cottage cheese, salad and veg! Shall I do a green day or a red day? Which would be better going for the meal tonight?! Many thanks in advance xxxx

Thanks muffin!

Okay I'll find some pics (because I am almost 2 stone down from my highest weight - even if I am still miles away from my sw stone shiney :p thanks so much for all your supportive comments xxx

*Hi five smiley* I think it's like can can dancing :p

:clap: whoo hoo! Well done babe x

Happy Birthday to her!!!

This sounds like an idea! I sometimes go so many days with using syns, that when I do (usually flexi syns) I end up then going wayyyy of plan for about three days! Makes me feel like I've absolutely blown it! Argh! So will definitely try this with you :D for it to work I guess you'd have to start on a Monday? But maybe we could from today? x
Sounds a good idea, maybe i'll try it with you and TC. By the way, how do you manage to reply to so many posts at once (using quote), i keep trying but can't work out how!! Would be much easier if i could do that!! xx

Sounds a good idea, maybe i'll try it with you and TC. By the way, how do you manage to reply to so many posts at once (using quote), i keep trying but can't work out how!! Would be much easier if i could do that!! xx

Umm I'm not sure :eek: I'm sure there's a 'multi quote' option on my phone or something, but I've never worked it out.. so when I'm reading I right click quote (to reply to that person in a new window) reply to each individually and then just copy and paste them all in to one :rolleyes: heh hope this doesn't make me sound like a geek :ashamed0005:

to multi quote use the button next to the quote button (it shows likes this "+) then click that button on every thing you wanna quote then post reply. Hope that makes sense.

Happy to start the strict stuff Sunday as i've no food in cupboard but going shopping friday so will be ready for sunday, y'all go ahead if you cant wait but make sure you feed back

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Good luck for tonight Mich - you never know till you jump on those scales. You might get a pleasant surprise yet!

:party0011::party0011:Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Mich!! :party0011::party0049:

:party0038:

Well... I'm just checking in with my food diary... meant to be doing assignments for uni but... :lost: !!
Breakfast: Hifi Bar (HexB) and Mullerlight
Lunch: Lettuce, cucumber, chicken, low fat coleslaw (2 syns)
Tea: Chicken (yes again!! :rolleyes:) with blue dragon spicy szechuan tomato (7 1/2 syns) and boiled rice
Snacks / Pudding: Wotsits (5 syns), SW Choc Mousse (1/2 syn) with strawberries
That's 15 syns used today (feeling naughty) and HexA left for milk for tea :)

This all stands unless.... someone has something else which I can do with chicken pieces and boiled rice that doesn't involve all the syns on the sauce... :D

Ohh... forget that I'm having chicken biryani (schwartz spices mix - 1 syn for amount i'm using) That means i've got 6.5 syns to spare :D xxx

Oooh... now I know about the multi quote thing there'll be no stopping me!
(she says not quoting anyone) lol

How's the baking coming along, hun? x

Hiya everyone well done on all your weight lossess :) after my bad weekend i am back on it 100% since Monday so im hoping for at least 5 lbs off when i weigh on the 14th of april (im going out that night) and then another 7 lbs by the 30th of may and so on xxxx

Umm I'm not sure :eek: I'm sure there's a 'multi quote' option on my phone or something, but I've never worked it out.. so when I'm reading I right click quote (to reply to that person in a new window) reply to each individually and then just copy and paste them all in to one :rolleyes: heh hope this doesn't make me sound like a geek :ashamed0005:
Haha you geek :p Only kidding! Worked it out now thanks to TC so much easier!! Thanks TC, really helpful xx

Thanks everyone! Good luck for tonight Mich - you never know till you jump on those scales. You might get a pleasant surprise yet!
Thanks Krups, I went tonight and STS for the first time, but i'm actually really happy with that as I definitely had some bad stuff this week xx
:party0011::party0011:Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Mich!! :party0011::party0049:

:party0038:
Cheers sweet...I stayed the same. Thank godddddd xx

Well... I'm just checking in with my food diary... meant to be doing assignments for uni but... :lost: !!
Breakfast: Hifi Bar (HexB) and Mullerlight
Lunch: Lettuce, cucumber, chicken, low fat coleslaw (2 syns)
Tea: Chicken (yes again!! :rolleyes:) with blue dragon spicy szechuan tomato (7 1/2 syns) and boiled rice
Snacks / Pudding: Wotsits (5 syns), SW Choc Mousse (1/2 syn) with strawberries
That's 15 syns used today (feeling naughty) and HexA left for milk for tea :)

This all stands unless.... someone has something else which I can do with chicken pieces and boiled rice that doesn't involve all the syns on the sauce... :D
Have you tried spring onion, mushroom and chicken stirfry? I love that and have with rice sometimes. Only need Spraylight xx

Ohh... forget that I'm having chicken biryani (schwartz spices mix - 1 syn for amount i'm using) That means i've got 6.5 syns to spare :D xxx

Haha multi quote is the future jooloo...look at me, look at me!! xx
Hiya everyone well done on all your weight lossess :) after my bad weekend i am back on it 100% since Monday so im hoping for at least 5 lbs off when i weigh on the 14th of april (im going out that night) and then another 7 lbs by the 30th of may and so on xxxx
Aw i hope so GGS, i've messed about this week but i'll sort it for next week. I STS tonight xx

I'd love to join you too

Hi
I could do with someone to lose weight with Im on day 6 of my first wk I have about 3 stone 5lbs to lose and six months to do it in would be amazing and 7lbs a month sounds achievable when u put it like that :)
Im liz btw :)

Hi
I could do with someone to lose weight with Im on day 6 of my first wk I have about 3 stone 5lbs to lose and six months to do it in would be amazing and 7lbs a month sounds achievable when u put it like that :)
Im liz btw :)
Hello Liz...I speak on behalf of our lovely group when I say you're very welcome to join us:family2: Everyone is really encouraging on here xxx :grouphugg::girlpower:

Good luck liz and welcome :) xx

Back