6 months to sexy

Oo that sounds lovely mich and well done on your maintain :) xx

Welcome Liz! Good luck xx

A big warm welcome Liz!

Well done on STS Mich.

Lordy, yesterday was a shambles. I was thrilled with my 2lb loss and then everything went to pot. Had a greasy breakfast fry-up at a local cafe (including 2 slices of buttered white bread) and lots of other naughties. Used at least 50 syns - gah! Oh well another week to get it off. I'm drawing a line now__________I'm going to be angelic till next WI.

Hope everyone is good on this sunny thursday.

How's the baking coming along, hun? x

Finished at some crazy hour last night. What a nightmare having to let everything cool at each stage! On the upside I'm ridiculously impressed with the shape of it.. I've actually managed to make a feasible 3! yey! Although I've had a peek this morn and the smarties I put on the sides have gone a bit landslidey because I didn't wait untill the topping had solidified enough! Luckily she's only 3 and wont care though!!

Hiya everyone well done on all your weight lossess :) after my bad weekend i am back on it 100% since Monday so im hoping for at least 5 lbs off when i weigh on the 14th of april (im going out that night) and then another 7 lbs by the 30th of may and so on xxxx

You can do it!

Hi
I could do with someone to lose weight with Im on day 6 of my first wk I have about 3 stone 5lbs to lose and six months to do it in would be amazing and 7lbs a month sounds achievable when u put it like that :)
Im liz btw :)

Welcome!

A big warm welcome Liz!

Well done on STS Mich.

Lordy, yesterday was a shambles. I was thrilled with my 2lb loss and then everything went to pot. Had a greasy breakfast fry-up at a local cafe (including 2 slices of buttered white bread) and lots of other naughties. Used at least 50 syns - gah! Oh well another week to get it off. I'm drawing a line now__________I'm going to be angelic till next WI.

I think having these experience and drawing a line under it shows more determination than sticking to it in the first place. Well done :)

Hahaha go me with the multi quote once I'd figured it out!!! I've got WI in an hour and I'm scared!!!
Lets just say while I was baking last night I tripped a few times and several tastes of cake/biscuit/frosting/chocolate fell in my mouth! lol
I was really hoping for 1.5lbs off this week so I could go down into the 11s, can't see that happening now though! nm though hopefully I'll have a loss and anything is better than nothing!
Target for today is to keep counting and try and not go too crazy so that I can make it back with activity points. A pub lunch followed by my daughters 'pink party' with lots of party food and goodies isn't a good combination diet wise though!!!!

Sorry for another post but just realised looking at my ticker that I'm just over a third of the way to goal.. how exciting is that!
When I first came on minimins I can remember seeing ppl with 16lb lost in there ticker or whatever and being jealous and secretly thinking I'd never do it but now look at me!
Go us!!!

A big warm welcome Liz!

Well done on STS Mich.

Cheers Krups...you can afford a fry up day after WI, you'd go mad if you never treated yourself! Well done for loss last week xx

Hahaha go me with the multi quote once I'd figured it out!!! I've got WI in an hour and I'm scared!!!
Lets just say while I was baking last night I tripped a few times and several tastes of cake/biscuit/frosting/chocolate fell in my mouth! lol
I was really hoping for 1.5lbs off this week so I could go down into the 11s, can't see that happening now though! nm though hopefully I'll have a loss and anything is better than nothing!
Target for today is to keep counting and try and not go too crazy so that I can make it back with activity points. A pub lunch followed by my daughters 'pink party' with lots of party food and goodies isn't a good combination diet wise though!!!!

Sorry for another post but just realised looking at my ticker that I'm just over a third of the way to goal.. how exciting is that!
When I first came on minimins I can remember seeing ppl with 16lb lost in there ticker or whatever and being jealous and secretly thinking I'd never do it but now look at me!
Go us!!!
Haha Jooloo, loving your multiquotes ;) Party sounds fab, i'd love a pink party! Amazing that you're a third in to your goal, wish I was that far in xx

Well done Jooloo, that's a great achievement so far, and good luck for weigh in :) xxx

the first of many

first wk and 4.5lbs down :) considering how much i ate its a bit brill lol
gardeing now to burn some more off

Go us!!!

I feel like that now too lol I wish i had lost your weight :) but ill get there I wont give up this time I have you guys
x

Well done Mich and Jooloo, good luck at WI.

Guys I am in a really good place at the moment, feeling positive about healthy eating would like to send you some love and positive thoughts.

:happy036::talk017:

The sun being out helps a lot I think.

Well done Jooloo!

How's everyone getting on today? 100% day for me yesterday (although I can't believe how much I am eating - can't believe it is all allowed! Awhooo)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good day - any exciting plans for the weekend?

another 2lbs off yesterday yayyy
you guys are doing great too

Thanks for your congratulations everyone :D
OMG had the best day ever.. Started with WI and I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!! Can't believe it even after my cake sampling lol (I was pretty restrained though to be fair) I got my stone sticker today aswell woohoo!! (It doesn't match my ticker cos I'd lost weight with SW before I started ww).
Then I took my daughter out to a play are place and dinner (pointalicious) and then it was time for pink party. She's been so excited all day! Everyone reckoned to be impressed with my 3 cake aswell so I'm happy :D
I'm just trying to add up how bad I've been (very) but I kept track of everything I ate and I only had a small bit of cake so I'm happy even if I've still gone over by twenty million!
Only thing is now don't know if I dare go in the kitchen... left over cakes, biscuits, tasty bread, sausage rolls and mountains of washing up.
hmmmmm!

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 38.5lbs to go, 4.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

first wk and 4.5lbs down :) considering how much i ate its a bit brill lol
gardeing now to burn some more off
Well done!! You're doing yourself down though as your ticker only says 4lb lost!! :D xx

Well done Mich and Jooloo, good luck at WI.

Guys I am in a really good place at the moment, feeling positive about healthy eating would like to send you some love and positive thoughts.

:happy036::talk017:

The sun being out helps a lot I think.
Thanks xxx

Well done Jooloo!

How's everyone getting on today? 100% day for me yesterday (although I can't believe how much I am eating - can't believe it is all allowed! Awhooo)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good day - any exciting plans for the weekend?
No plans but i'm doing ok too Elaine. Well done on the 100% day! I'm in awe ;) xxx

another 2lbs off yesterday yayyy
you guys are doing great too
Fantastic Curvalicious xx
Thanks for your congratulations everyone :D
OMG had the best day ever.. Started with WI and I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!! Can't believe it even after my cake sampling lol (I was pretty restrained though to be fair) I got my stone sticker today aswell woohoo!! (It doesn't match my ticker cos I'd lost weight with SW before I started ww).
Then I took my daughter out to a play are place and dinner (pointalicious) and then it was time for pink party. She's been so excited all day! Everyone reckoned to be impressed with my 3 cake aswell so I'm happy :D
I'm just trying to add up how bad I've been (very) but I kept track of everything I ate and I only had a small bit of cake so I'm happy even if I've still gone over by twenty million!
Only thing is now don't know if I dare go in the kitchen... left over cakes, biscuits, tasty bread, sausage rolls and mountains of washing up.
hmmmmm!
Haha never mind...you had a great day, that's what matters. Plus Well Done for your stone...i can't wait to do mine, not too long i hope xxx

Oh, by the way guys, this was on Stacey Slimming World's facebook and I thought it was so inspiring so i'm sure she won't mind me copying it...this is what just 1lb of fat looks like!! So next time we're disheartened on half pound loss or one pound, just think of this wobby slime :D

Attachments

• 1lb of fat.jpg
    1lb of fat.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 30
Back