6 months to sexy

Oh, by the way guys, this was on Stacey Slimming World's facebook and I thought it was so inspiring so i'm sure she won't mind me copying it...this is what just 1lb of fat looks like!! So next time we're disheartened on half pound loss or one pound, just think of this wobby slime :D

Thanks for this. It looks yuck!!!

Jooloo just noticed you're in Yorkshire! where abouts? xx

I like Sean Bean, Cricket and tea! I an often in Yarkshire :p

blue*smartie said:
Hey, hows everyone doing on the mini challenge?

100% :D

Congrats Elaine, only 2 more 100% days to go

The weekends are usually a bit of a wobbly time for me - so I am just practising with my pom-poms :party0011:

The weekends are usually a bit of a wobbly time for me - so I am just practising with my pom-poms :party0011:

You'll be fine keep going X

first wk and 4.5lbs down :) considering how much i ate its a bit brill lol
gardeing now to burn some more off

Well done & welcome hun X

Well done Mich and Jooloo, good luck at WI.

Guys I am in a really good place at the moment, feeling positive about healthy eating would like to send you some love and positive thoughts.

Glad u are maybe it'll rub off on me
:happy036::talk017:

The sun being out helps a lot I think.

another 2lbs off yesterday yayyy
you guys are doing great too

well done

Thanks for your congratulations everyone :D
OMG had the best day ever.. Started with WI and I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!! Can't believe it even after my cake sampling lol (I was pretty restrained though to be fair) I got my stone sticker today aswell woohoo!! (It doesn't match my ticker cos I'd lost weight with SW before I started ww).
Then I took my daughter out to a play are place and dinner (pointalicious) and then it was time for pink party. She's been so excited all day! Everyone reckoned to be impressed with my 3 cake aswell so I'm happy :D
I'm just trying to add up how bad I've been (very) but I kept track of everything I ate and I only had a small bit of cake so I'm happy even if I've still gone over by twenty million!
Only thing is now don't know if I dare go in the kitchen... left over cakes, biscuits, tasty bread, sausage rolls and mountains of washing up.
hmmmmm!

Well done hun

Good woman keep going.

Well girls I'm not in a very bad place, not been bad but not eating enough fruit & drinking water...I went out last night & was on the vino & again tonight had some bad news...I so annoyed but hey never mind X

Loving the multi quote go team sexy..

Anyone i've missed sorry...

Guys I really need your support the next few days really unhappy, got problems thats why not been around...need some 'friends' to speak to X

Last edited:

well done

Well done hun

Good woman keep going.

Well girls I'm not in a very bad place, not been bad but not eating enough fruit & drinking water...I went out last night & was on the vino & again tonight had some bad news...I so annoyed but hey never mind X

Guys I really need your support the next few days really unhappy, got problems thats why not been around...need some 'friends' to speak to X
BB we're all here for you any time...didn't the multi quote cheer you up?!! It did me! No seriously, I hope you're feeling happier soon, I had the worst year ever last year (loads of bad things happened) and not really picked up this year yet, but i'm a lot happier because I finally told myself there's nothing I can do now about what happened and I need to just move on. Take care chick and come on here often as we're all here xx :gen126: :wavey: :patback:

BB we're all here for you any time...didn't the multi quote cheer you up?!! It did me! No seriously, I hope you're feeling happier soon, I had the worst year ever last year (loads of bad things happened) and not really picked up this year yet, but i'm a lot happier because I finally told myself there's nothing I can do now about what happened and I need to just move on. Take care chick and come on here often as we're all here xx :gen126: :wavey: :patback:

thanks hun I just feel really low think post natal depression kicking in after 5 months...no motivation not happy etc more to it than that but I'll explain tomorrow...love u all X

Really sorry to hear you're feeling so down BB. If you need to offload we're always here. Take care hun (((Big Hugs)))

Aw bb, were here for you hun. I really hope you're ok :( xxx

Ah I know what you mean hun, This gets me almost every weekend! I do so well during the week (usually flexi synning a meal out - however - not this week :D) and then end up having a blow out (or three) Fri/Sat/Sun which of course carries on into Mon! Then I panic about WI on Wed etcetc!
Anyway, not this weekend - 100% for us!! We can do it! Nothing stoping me this weekend, although I may be going to a theme park tomorrow and may be going on a date on Sunday - but as I said - nothing stopping me, care to join? :flirt2:

Hi lovely, don't worry, we're all here for you!
Good to know we can still enjoy a glass of wine every now and then :)
Sorry to hear you've had some bad news, hope you're feeling better now xxx

Jooloo just noticed you're in Yorkshire! where abouts? xx

I'm near penistone which is kind of on the boundary of Barnsley, Huddersfield and Sheffield lol. Go Yorkshire!!
Hubby keeps on going on about moving to the Yorkshire dales though so watch this space...

Go you!

Good luck over the weekend! You can do it!

well done

Well done hun

Good woman keep going.

BB hope you're feeling a bit better today! There's not alot you can do to change bad news/problems etc. I have found though that trying to do a little bit more exercise etc makes me feel better in general if you're worried about post natal depression.
Have you been getting out with the double buggy as much? I struggled alote after my daughter was born with being depressed etc, this time around I've been alot better and I think part of that is I've been acting like one of those uber keen mums and my kids have got activities everyday at the childrens centre which get's me out of the house and talking to someone other than my kids/rabbit/goldfish LOL

Hi everyone, can't seem to get to grip with the multi quote business so I will do a post for all you lovely ladies (and gents if there are any on this thread)

Well done to everyone who has lost :clap:

For those who have gained, you have lost before and you will lose again so don't be disheartened :hug99:

For anyone having a crap time... keep coming on here for love and support and we will all do everything we can to make you feel better :grouphugg:

As for the mini challenge I have been 100% since Monday and still going strong. I really fancy a sandwich for lunch but think I should stick to my speedy soup :confused:

I can have a sandwich within plan but just not sure what to have :sigh:

Aw lovely jooloo the dales are so pretty! I live in cleckheaton if you've heard of it near m606! X

Aw lovely jooloo the dales are so pretty! I live in cleckheaton if you've heard of it near m606! X

I've heard of cleckheaton but I had to ask my OH where it is cos I'm useless with knowing where anywhere is!!!

All I want to do is eat tasty left over party food! argh!!

Those doing our Sunday weighers mini challenge.. How are you doing? Not long now til midnight, have you all been 100%?
just one more day!!

Those doing our Sunday weighers mini challenge.. How are you doing? Not long now til midnight, have you all been 100%?
just one more day!!

Hi hun! 100% here for me too :D Made a lovely lemon cake last night - teehee!

Hope you're all doing well too! :bunnydance:

Back