6 months to sexy

Elaine please share the recipe it looks gorgeous!!! Xx

How are everyone's weekends so far? I've got an assignment to finish of boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
When I was at uni assignments and exams always meant bourbon biscuits and red bull... carrot sticks and NAS juice it is then... :)

i was so happy i forgot to update lol

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

i was so happy i forgot to update lol

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 32lbs to go 14lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Well done Curvalicious xx :D

Well done Curvy!

I know we're not supposed to sneaky peek, but I just weighed (on my official scales as I WI at home) and I've put on 4lbs! What a shocker! I think the greasy fry up and other naughties I had on WI day have really caught up with me. I'll be living on dust till next WI lol!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

KXXX

I know we're not supposed to sneaky peek, but I just weighed (on my official scales as I WI at home) and I've put on 4lbs! What a shocker! I think the greasy fry up and other naughties I had on WI day have really caught up with me. I'll be living on dust till next WI lol!

KXXX
Haha i'm sure you'll be fine Krups. When is your WI? I was really bad the other week and I managed to stay the same on weds. My scales had been going up and down each day by up to 4lb too, so just keep steady now till WI and you'll prob be fine xx:cool:

KXXX

I wouldn't worry about it too much... I try not to but always end up sneaking peaking at some point (I weigh 1/2 pound less at home than I do at group) and I always seem to put on weight and then loose it again! Although to be fair I normally pig all my weeklies early on in the week!

Posted it in my diary Katie!

Well done everyone!! Xx

Thanks Jooloo, Thanks Mich.

Haha i'm sure you'll be fine Krups. When is your WI? I was really bad the other week and I managed to stay the same on weds. My scales had been going up and down each day by up to 4lb too, so just keep steady now till WI and you'll prob be fine xx:cool:

I WI on wednesday Mich - so time to pull it back. These last two weeks I've been appalling though. Must do better next week -gah!

Thanks Jooloo, Thanks Mich.

I WI on wednesday Mich - so time to pull it back. These last two weeks I've been appalling though. Must do better next week -gah!
Me too! Was brilliant up till yesterday morning and looking forward to my WI weds, but last ngt i had strawberries and granulated sweetener (good) but i had a bit of single cream (bad bad bad). There is 19.1% fat in single cream! Silly me! Enjoyed it though ;) Then today I had roast beef, potatoes and yorkshire pudding at my mums. Duhhhhh! Hope I haven't spoilt my good last few days :(xx

Morning everyone!! :coffee:
Well it's a new week and a completely new start for me! Haven't updated much, and that's because I haven't even done it all week! :eek: I even went out for TGI's last night... and I'm talking 2 courses... that full I didn't even have room for pudding! :sigh:
So I weigh in tonight... I think i've only put on a pound which I'm not too upset about but so annoyed with myself as I'm soooo close to target! I need to do at least 3... *yes 3!* 100% weeks and then hopefully i'll be at target... i'm allowing myself to the 1st May!
So just wanted to say good luck to us all for the week ahead and :girlpower:
Katie xx

Morning Katiem. I have had a pretty good week so hoping for a loss tonight but off work this week so probably not going to stay on diet. 100%.
Thats amazing that you can see target in the very near future.... Well done, you can do it x

Morning everyone!! :coffee:
Well it's a new week and a completely new start for me! Haven't updated much, and that's because I haven't even done it all week! :eek: I even went out for TGI's last night... and I'm talking 2 courses... that full I didn't even have room for pudding! :sigh:
So I weigh in tonight... I think i've only put on a pound which I'm not too upset about but so annoyed with myself as I'm soooo close to target! I need to do at least 3... *yes 3!* 100% weeks and then hopefully i'll be at target... i'm allowing myself to the 1st May!
So just wanted to say good luck to us all for the week ahead and :girlpower:
Katie xx
Aw Katie you've done so well you deserve a blow out...you'll easy get to target as you're normally so disciplined! Good luck xx

Morning Katiem. I have had a pretty good week so hoping for a loss tonight but off work this week so probably not going to stay on diet. 100%.
Thats amazing that you can see target in the very near future.... Well done, you can do it x
Good luck Amy..I bet you have a brilliant loss tonight xx:D

That's great Amy, well done and let us know how you do tonight :) xxx

Aw Katie you've done so well you deserve a blow out...you'll easy get to target as you're normally so disciplined! Good luck xx

Good luck Amy..I bet you have a brilliant loss tonight xx:D

Thanks Mich, I hope so! I've had enough calories this week to last me an entire month lol! xx

Well done beautiful ladies!

I need to find somewhere to weigh tonight... Although I was thinking of maybe not going to group anymore and weighing at my grans.. What do you guys think of this?! I only really go to group for the consistent scales... I get support on here :) ... What do you guys think? x

I need to find somewhere to weigh tonight... Although I was thinking of maybe not going to group anymore and weighing at my grans.. What do you guys think of this?! I only really go to group for the consistent scales... I get support on here :) ... What do you guys think? x

Hi Ela ine. I WI at home and find it fine. Like you I get all my support from Minimins. I've lost 27lbs in the 12 weeks I've been doing it so have been doing ok. If you're focussed you'll find it no problem at all.

Me too! Was brilliant up till yesterday morning and looking forward to my WI weds, but last ngt i had strawberries and granulated sweetener (good) but i had a bit of single cream (bad bad bad). There is 19.1% fat in single cream! Silly me! Enjoyed it though ;) Then today I had roast beef, potatoes and yorkshire pudding at my mums. Duhhhhh! Hope I haven't spoilt my good last few days :(xx

Doesn't sound too bad Mich, I bet you'll be fine. We were like this, this time last week - both having a wobble! Fingers crossed for wednesday!

Back