6 months to sexy

Morning everyone!! :coffee:
Well it's a new week and a completely new start for me! Haven't updated much, and that's because I haven't even done it all week! :eek: I even went out for TGI's last night... and I'm talking 2 courses... that full I didn't even have room for pudding! :sigh:
So I weigh in tonight... I think i've only put on a pound which I'm not too upset about but so annoyed with myself as I'm soooo close to target! I need to do at least 3... *yes 3!* 100% weeks and then hopefully i'll be at target... i'm allowing myself to the 1st May!
So just wanted to say good luck to us all for the week ahead and :girlpower:
Katie xx

Good luck for tonight Katie. Wow - you're so close to target - must feel great!

Morning Katiem. I have had a pretty good week so hoping for a loss tonight but off work this week so probably not going to stay on diet. 100%.

Good luck for tonight Amy! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hi girls I STS this week but to be honest not really focussed at the moment. I've been to the docs & I'm back on depression tablets. I was on them before when my son turned 1 & came off them when found out I was preggers with my daughter. I had been feeling really good but the last few weeks feeling really low, no motivation, feeling guilt etc Also my H is getting his hours cut at work & that's not helping as he's the only one earning at the moment I'm just on maternity benefit. This runs out next month & we're then stuffed.

I'm applying for part-time jobs at the moment but not much around & I think that this is what has triggered it. Also my 2 year old is really playing up..so I've alot on my plate at the moment.

I'm trying to get back in the zone from today. i've not been really bad just not weighing/measuring things exactly & not getting in a good intake of fruit/water although been eating lots of veg.

I'll probably not be on here much to add my comment but I'll come on to see how you're all doing. I hope that my mojo returns soon.

Love to you all & be in touch soon XXX

I think all the 'fingers crossed' helped.

3.5lb off for me!!! :bliss::happy036:
Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost

Hi girls I STS this week but to be honest not really focussed at the moment. I've been to the docs & I'm back on depression tablets. I was on them before when my son turned 1 & came off them when found out I was preggers with my daughter. I had been feeling really good but the last few weeks feeling really low, no motivation, feeling guilt etc Also my H is getting his hours cut at work & that's not helping as he's the only one earning at the moment I'm just on maternity benefit. This runs out next month & we're then stuffed.

I'm applying for part-time jobs at the moment but not much around & I think that this is what has triggered it. Also my 2 year old is really playing up..so I've alot on my plate at the moment.

I'm trying to get back in the zone from today. i've not been really bad just not weighing/measuring things exactly & not getting in a good intake of fruit/water although been eating lots of veg.

I'll probably not be on here much to add my comment but I'll come on to see how you're all doing. I hope that my mojo returns soon.

Aww BB we will miss you..don't give up xxx

Doesn't sound too bad Mich, I bet you'll be fine. We were like this, this time last week - both having a wobble! Fingers crossed for wednesday!
I know Krups! I was lucky to STS last week but I think i've done a bit better this week! :p xx
Well done beautiful ladies!

I need to find somewhere to weigh tonight... Although I was thinking of maybe not going to group anymore and weighing at my grans.. What do you guys think of this?! I only really go to group for the consistent scales... I get support on here :) ... What do you guys think? x
Hmmmm up to you, but I know if I left and weighed at home I wouldn't do it. I need the discipline of going every week whether I stay to meeting or not xxx

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-27lbs to go 29lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 23.5to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 11 lbs to go 31 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 39lb to go 7.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
Fantastic Amy..well done ;):D xxx

Hi Ela ine. I WI at home and find it fine. Like you I get all my support from Minimins. I've lost 27lbs in the 12 weeks I've been doing it so have been doing ok. If you're focussed you'll find it no problem at all.

:love:thank youu hun! And well done on your loss so far - amazing!
I do find it a bit of a waste going to group... because often I don't stay and it's a 20 minute there and then back (on the only night I can make it! Eeep!)

Hi hun, hope you feel better soon. I know it sucks when you feel rubbish... I am really sending you virtual hugs hun xx

yesss! :happy036:

think i've done a bit better this week! :p xx

Hmmmm up to you, but I know if I left and weighed at home I wouldn't do it. I need the discipline of going every week whether I stay to meeting or not xxx

Thanks poppet! I think I will try weighing at home at go... as long as I weigh on the same scales each week and stick to the same time etc etc and try to only get on once a week (this is the main reason I *dont* weigh at home, thus far.)

Hi all - well, I have weighed at my grandma's this evening (and my Auntie's!! - just to be sure) and they are both saying the same...

5lb off! Yessss! :bliss: whooooo! So pleased... only 4 to go to get back where I was *cough*

Think I am going to start weighing at home, on a Monday... (then I won't go off track during a weekend.. like I do on a Wed! ('maybe I can pull it back around, and all that jazz?!') So.. yep.. Monday weigh in's.. now to decide whether I take a trip to my Gran's every Monday to weigh... (she's on ww so cookes healthy food too :D)

OR buy myself some new scales - which I will no doubt be jumping on every two minutes :p

Oh BB big hugs to you :hug99:
We will all miss you, keep in touch to let us know how you're doing.

Thank you Mich and Ela_ine. I got my 1 1/2 stone award as well.... yay x

Check u out with your 5lb loss woop woop why did u do to lose so much??!! Tips woman lol

Hey all hope ur well sorry to hear bb is so low :( we all are here for u if u ever need to moan or vent or express!

Today is my first 100% day in 5 weeks!!

Feel motivated now. Think it's cuz I'm goin docs Thursday to come off my pill and we cam try for a baby soon :) yeyeyeyeeye

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Hi all - well, I have weighed at my grandma's this evening (and my Auntie's!! - just to be sure) and they are both saying the same...

5lb off! Yessss! :bliss: whooooo! So pleased... only 4 to go to get back where I was *cough*

Think I am going to start weighing at home, on a Monday... (then I won't go off track during a weekend.. like I do on a Wed! ('maybe I can pull it back around, and all that jazz?!') So.. yep.. Monday weigh in's.. now to decide whether I take a trip to my Gran's every Monday to weigh... (she's on ww so cookes healthy food too :D)

OR buy myself some new scales - which I will no doubt be jumping on every two minutes :p

After reading through the replies I missed the 5lb loss.... AMAZING !!!!!

Go Elaine Go Elaine Go Elaine...woop woop woop :massmoon: Congrats hon xxx

That's fab Amy...love awards xxx

Check u out with your 5lb loss woop woop why did u do to lose so much??!! Tips woman lol

Hey all hope ur well sorry to hear bb is so low :( we all are here for u if u ever need to moan or vent or express!

Feel motivated now. Think it's cuz I'm goin docs Thursday to come off my pill and we cam try for a baby soon :) yeyeyeyeeye

Elaine has been on plan 100% this week Leeanne so that's prob her secret! x

YAY! Well done hun. I can't wait until I get my stone and a half!!! I'm on 8lbs now... I was so close.. but then had two gains! YUCK! I wonder if I can get it before my holiday?! How long did it take you?

100% week and 100% trusting the plan (I usually count cals as well! Much better when I don't!
I'm also now on 8lbs lost - let's try and hae another 8lbs by the end of April? We can do it, we can do it, we can do it!! :vibes:

After reading through the replies I missed the 5lb loss.... AMAZING !!!!!

Eeee thank you hun :love:

I have been on SW for just under 4 months, had a gain over christmas and a couple more since then. Only 4lb to 2 stone, which I would like in 2 weeks but prob not going to happen because I am out a couple of times this week.

When is your holiday?

xx

I have been on SW for just under 4 months, had a gain over christmas and a couple more since then. Only 4lb to 2 stone, which I would like in 2 weeks but prob not going to happen because I am out a couple of times this week.

When is your holiday?

xx

Well, that's great hun! I joined two weeks before Christmas (only gained half) but since then

New York +4lbs
Being dumped +3.5
Birthday +1

Two rubbish weeks *cough*

and with all that I am currently on 9lbs loss.. but I lost 10 pounds on my own before I joined a group!

Decided to weigh in at home from now on... on Mondays! xx

Oh edit! My holiday is two weeks on Thursday!! x

Ela ine said:
Well, that's great hun! I joined two weeks before Christmas (only gained half) but since then

New York +4lbs
Being dumped +3.5
Birthday +1

Two rubbish weeks *cough*

and with all that I am currently on 9lbs loss.. but I lost 10 pounds on my own before I joined a group!

Decided to weigh in at home from now on... on Mondays! xx

Good luck with doing WI at home. Its good that you know you can do it alone, well actually you won't be alone because you have US xxxx
Gains are given when you change your lifestyle but still have to live a 'normal' life IYKWIM. X

Sorry forgot to say, if you want it bad enough you will be able to lose it by the time your holiday comes around and if you don't get there you will be very close xx

Morning everyone :)
Well i weighed in last night... and lost 1/2 lb. I have no idea how!! So, that's the kick up the bum I needed and its 100% week for me with no flexi syns!
I just wondered if I could have some advice too. To get to my target of 3 stones lost i've still got another 10 1/2 lbs to lose. Do you think this is too much for my height (current pic is in the inspirational photos) as i've got loads of different people saying 'you don't need to lose anything more' etc. So i'm just confused now :( I don't want to look too skinny. Also can you set your target in group at anything you want or does it have to be a minimum amount below what you are now?! xx

That's great Elaine BIGGGG congrats to you! And good luck for your Monday weigh in, same as mine now we can spur each other on! xx

Well done Amy! Another shiny sticker! :D xxx

Well done Leanne and that's lovely to hear that you will be trying for a baby soon, hope everything goes ok :) xxx (oh and if you need some practice... my 2 year old is free to rent out lol...)

Good luck with doing WI at home. Its good that you know you can do it alone, well actually you won't be alone because you have US xxxx
Gains are given when you change your lifestyle but still have to live a 'normal' life IYKWIM. X

Aw thanks lovely! I am so pleased to be back on track and motivated!!!

Sorry forgot to say, if you want it bad enough you will be able to lose it by the time your holiday comes around and if you don't get there you will be very close xx

Yayyyy!!! I hope so :D

Morning everyone :)
Well i weighed in last night... and lost 1/2 lb. I have no idea how!! So, that's the kick up the bum I needed and its 100% week for me with no flexi syns!
I just wondered if I could have some advice too. To get to my target of 3 stones lost i've still got another 10 1/2 lbs to lose. Do you think this is too much for my height (current pic is in the inspirational photos) as i've got loads of different people saying 'you don't need to lose anything more' etc. So i'm just confused now :( I don't want to look too skinny. Also can you set your target in group at anything you want or does it have to be a minimum amount below what you are now?! xx

Well done hun! :happy036:Knew you could do it :p
I think your target is up to you.. if you feel comfortable/at a right weight, then stay there.. if you don't then you can talk with your consultant/get advice on trying to maintain.

It's not up to other people how much you 'need' to lose (obviously as long as you are in a healthy weight range) My friends keep telling me to stop losing weight :rolleyes: and I've only lost half a stone!
A lot of the time it can be jealously..

Anyway - good luck with whatever you decide. :vibes: We're here for you :) and yayyyy we are now weighing buddies :bunny dance: 100% week, no flexi synning meals :copon:

Happy Tuesday everyone.. how are we all doing? Feeling a bit better today and want to have a 100% week again this week :D oooh I can feel my stone award getting closer! Thinking of doing some success express days this week.. but have to read up on it first :p

Two compliments at work that is really spurring me on... and a week and two days until my swim :O eek! Thank you guys for all your support :hug99:

Thanks Elaine, well i've spoken to my consultant, I want to get down to 11 stones 9 1/2 lbs and that means i've got 5 1/2lbs until target and i'll have lost 2 stones 9lbs altogether... I'm gonna try really hard this week and hopefully see at least 2lbs then may be at target in 3 weeks :)
Oh and i'm starting the 30 day shred again tonight!
Good luck everyone, hope everyone has a good Tuesday xxx

5lb off! Yessss! :bliss: whooooo! So pleased...

5lbs off is AMAZING! How did you do that? Any hints or tips? Go you!

I got my 1 1/2 stone award as well.... yay x

Well done on the new Shiney Amy! If I lose a lb tomorrow I get my 2 stone award. Fingers crossed...Somehow I don't think it's going to happen tho lol.

Well done on getting with the plan 100% Leeanne. And soon trying for a baby - how exciting!

Have a good tuesday all you lovely ladies.

Back