6 months to sexy

Thanks Elaine, well i've spoken to my consultant, I want to get down to 11 stones 9 1/2 lbs and that means i've got 5 1/2lbs until target and i'll have lost 2 stones 9lbs altogether... I'm gonna try really hard this week and hopefully see at least 2lbs then may be at target in 3 weeks :)
Oh and i'm starting the 30 day shred again tonight!
Good luck everyone, hope everyone has a good Tuesday xxx

That sounds great hun. And you're welcome, as always. :) You can do it :hug99:

so glad that I have a wi buddy now... and a shred buddy by the sounds of it! :D I NEED to re start the shred... how are you motivating yourself?! x

5lbs off is AMAZING! How did you do that? Any hints or tips? Go you!

Thank you hun! :hug99: and thanks for the April challenge :p
I just stuck to the plan 100%... and trusted it for once (I have difficulty trusting it and usualy count calories *smack!*) sooo I'm really pleased :D onwards and downwards for next Monday - 2lbs off please :)

they always ask that in group don't they.. that's the only thing I'll miss - giving a mini target :D

That sounds great hun. And you're welcome, as always. :) You can do it :hug99:

so glad that I have a wi buddy now... and a shred buddy by the sounds of it! :D I NEED to re start the shred... how are you motivating yourself?! x

Well I wasn't last week... but i'm determined to shift that 5.5lbs!! Actually another motivating factor was... last night I was watching one born every minute and my hubby said... can you believe that baby is less than 2lbs... you lost 4 times that in the first week... when I actually saw something to measure my weight against it made it so real! Also all the compliments have been really helping... especially from people at group. I'm definately going to continue going each week when I get to target. Just think of how much you've achieved so far... we ALL should be proud of ourselves... I know if I hadn't started SW then I would be going in the opposite direction...!
Oh and I also got into a pair of size 12 gap jeans... can you believe it?! I think they were a generous fit but never mind I will be hanging the label out of the back haha xxx

katiem said:
Well done Leanne and that's lovely to hear that you will be trying for a baby soon, hope everything goes ok :) xxx (oh and if you need some practice... my 2 year old is free to rent out lol...)

Well baby number 2 lol I have a 4 yr old and partner has a almost 2 yr old. But be our first together which I'm excited. :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Day 2 of 100% woop woop!!

Ela ine yes defo! I wanna lose another 8lb too!!!!! I wanna get to 10 and half stone asap!!!

Leeanne910 said:
Well baby number 2 lol I have a 4 yr old and partner has a almost 2 yr old. But be our first together which I'm excited. :)

Aww ok!! Haha :) xx

Hi all - well, I have weighed at my grandma's this evening (and my Auntie's!! - just to be sure) and they are both saying the same...

5lb off! Yessss! :bliss: whooooo! So pleased... only 4 to go to get back where I was *cough*

Think I am going to start weighing at home, on a Monday... (then I won't go off track during a weekend.. like I do on a Wed! ('maybe I can pull it back around, and all that jazz?!') So.. yep.. Monday weigh in's.. now to decide whether I take a trip to my Gran's every Monday to weigh... (she's on ww so cookes healthy food too :D)

OR buy myself some new scales - which I will no doubt be jumping on every two minutes :p

5lbs!! yey well done :)

Oh BB big hugs to you :hug99:
We will all miss you, keep in touch to let us know how you're doing.

Thank you Mich and Ela_ine. I got my 1 1/2 stone award as well.... yay x

1 1/2 stone award is fab! It's amazing how fab they make you feel

Morning everyone :)
Well i weighed in last night... and lost 1/2 lb. I have no idea how!! So, that's the kick up the bum I needed and its 100% week for me with no flexi syns!
I just wondered if I could have some advice too. To get to my target of 3 stones lost i've still got another 10 1/2 lbs to lose. Do you think this is too much for my height (current pic is in the inspirational photos) as i've got loads of different people saying 'you don't need to lose anything more' etc. So i'm just confused now :( I don't want to look too skinny. Also can you set your target in group at anything you want or does it have to be a minimum amount below what you are now?! xx

I think you need to concentrate on how you feel. You could always try maintaining for a month and at the end see if you feel happy.. I think sometimes it's a bit too easy to get caught up in facing perfection!!!

Arghh!!! Just discovered some rolls I've been eating are 75g not 63g, I've updated my planner but it's made 10 points difference over the week. I havn't got a hope of not putting on weight!!

Thanks Jooloo. I've changed my target so I now need 5.5lbs to lose till i've lost 2stones9lbs. I do feel good about how I look at the moment (minus the stretch marks haha!) but that extra bit will get me my 2 1/2 stone award and then I'm NEVER going back!! :D
Is it weight watchers you're following now?! How do you find it? xx

Yeah, I'm doing WW now.. I love it. Apart from this week which has gone completely to pot I love that I've been able to have things like mc donalds and pizza and chips and chinese without going astray and still loose weight.
I'm not eating as healthily as I did on SW though mind, although I'd say I'm eating closer to how I would if I wasn't on a 'diet'. Which for me most days still involves a great deal of fruit and vege. I need to try and increase my dairy intake though cos some days it's one of the things I skip to save points!

Thank you beautiful ladies!

Katie you skinny Minnie have you done your shred yet? I'm off to attempt it now... I know, at this time!

Leanne - great news about baby número deux! We can grt it off hun and we will, we will!

Jooloo how much are you allows to eat on ww? Calorie wise? It always confused me with the points,, but then - so did sw :p x

Hi all. STS at WI today. Not too downhearted about that as at least it wasn't a gain. This is the first time in 13 weeks I've not had a loss so I guess it was bound to happen sometime. Onwards and downwards lovely peeps!

Thank you beautiful ladies!

Katie you skinny Minnie have you done your shred yet? I'm off to attempt it now... I know, at this time!

Leanne - great news about baby número deux! We can grt it off hun and we will, we will!

Jooloo how much are you allows to eat on ww? Calorie wise? It always confused me with the points,, but then - so did sw :p x

No Elaine, I didn't do it last night, did you finish it at that time?! And now today i'm off work poorly sick :sign0137:

Hi all. STS at WI today. Not too downhearted about that as at least it wasn't a gain. This is the first time in 13 weeks I've not had a loss so I guess it was bound to happen sometime. Onwards and downwards lovely peeps!

Well done Krups, always better than a gain. I think its been like that for a few of us this week, I only lost 1/2 too but I'm on my 100% week... you want to join us?! xx

Sts here!! It's ok as didn't get bk on the 100% wagon till Monday!! So next week it shall be good!!!!!!

I shall shift this flubbed dinner doo!!!

Sts here!! It's ok as didn't get bk on the 100% wagon till Monday!! So next week it shall be good!!!!!!

Good luck for this week hun :) xx

Well done Krups, always better than a gain. I think its been like that for a few of us this week, I only lost 1/2 too but I'm on my 100% week... you want to join us?! xx

Hi Katie, sorry to hear you're not well. Get better soon! Well done on shifting the half - that's a pack of butter gone.

Yeah, I'm up for a 100% week - my week starts today. Are you all doing it this week?

Hi Katie, sorry to hear you're not well. Get better soon! Well done on shifting the half - that's a pack of butter gone.

Yeah, I'm up for a 100% week - my week starts today. Are you all doing it this week?

Thanks, i've managed to keep a mullerlight down so far lol!
Didn't think of it like that, really puts it into perspective actually!
Yea mine started yesterday as I weigh in Mondays i'll keep updating each day, hoping for no more than 10 syns each day xxx

You'll do it hun, Good luck for this week!! x

No Elaine, I didn't do it last night, did you finish it at that time?! And now today i'm off work poorly sick :sign0137:

Awww hun :hugs99: Get well soon!!

That's what I say - always better than a gain :)

You will, you will! Best of luck for this week hun, you can do it! mwaaaah x

another 100% day yesterday for me! Whoo!
Day 1 of 30 Day Shred is done, just tried magic porridge for the first time (mmmm) and going to boxercise now :D See you latter xx

Ah that's fine, I did that last week for first time since starting. Not bothered though as I deserved it last week. Done much better this week and WI tonight so wish me luck xx

You'll be fine next week Leeanne..good luck xx
Thanks, i've managed to keep a mullerlight down so far lol!
Didn't think of it like that, really puts it into perspective actually!
Yea mine started yesterday as I weigh in Mondays i'll keep updating each day, hoping for no more than 10 syns each day xxx
Well done Katie..you're an inspiration to us all on here! My WI tonight...ooh i'm always scared but fingers crossed i do ok xx

Thanks katiem and michjoanne :)

I am hoping to be 100% all week for an ace kick start loss next Wednesday!! So far so good! Done 2 100% days and on day 3 of 100% soooo I am sure I can work it till next wi!!

Come on!!!

Gooo Mich... You can do it!! :party0049:

Goooooooo Mitch! :party01: whoooo!!! :party0049:

Back