6 months to sexy

Well I don't know if it was my crazy hot baths/stupid amount of water/no food after tea/no carbs with tea craziness that did it but I stayed the same!! yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jooloo said:
Well I don't know if it was my crazy hot baths/stupid amount of water/no food after tea/no carbs with tea craziness that did it but I stayed the same!! yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done jooloo xxx

Weldone :) I can't beleive I have just finished day 4 100% on plan and I can't beleive how motivated I feel!!! Wednesday is wi and I can't wait I am dying to see my results!! Had a salad everyday so far and drinking loads of water n green tea so fingers crossed!!! If I get a good loss I think I will cry but also feel determined to do it again!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Trying to conceive :)

Ohh I see! lol good luck hun :) xx

Well done Jooloo... you up for 100% week with the rest of us? :) xx

Hi all!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday (100% whoo whoo :bunnydance:)

I've been thinking about attempting success express... since I do it accidentally 80% of the time anyway...

Sooo…do you think it will be okay to do success express minus the breakfast?! Or will magic porridge + banana be enough? I can’t have more than one banana for breckkie.. and I need to have weetabix/porridge to survive getting up+ going swimming + then work.. other wise I’d be snacking before lunch… (on bad things! I know we’re allowed to snack:p)

Anyway – what does everyone think?! If I follow all the rules of success express but have magic porridge (and a piece of fruit) for my breakfast every day? Yes? Yes?

Yessss! :bunnydance:
What's magic porridge? I hate porridge but wondering if the 'magic' bit will make it more bearable!! xx :p

Well done Jooloo, we need some no. 2s for next week as well:rotflmao:

Leeanne910 said:
Just got bk from doctors about advice coming off my pill n ttc :)

Yayyy! Almost baby number 2 time!! :D

jooloo said:

:clap: whoo!

Leeanne910 said:
Weldone :) I can't beleive I have just finished day 4 100% on plan and I can't beleive how motivated I feel!!! Wednesday is wi and I can't wait I am dying to see my results!! Had a salad everyday so far and drinking loads of water n green tea so fingers crossed!!! If I get a good loss I think I will cry but also feel determined to do it again!!!

So please for you hun! It feels so good being 100% on plan and knowing you're heading towards a good loss! It makes me wonder why (oh why oh why) I slip off the wagon so much! Good luck for more of the same babe - you can do it!!

Michjoanne said:
What's magic porridge? I hate porridge but wondering if the 'magic' bit will make it more bearable!! xx :p

Well done Jooloo, we need some no. 2s for next week as well:rotflmao:

I got it from a thread on here - was apprehensive but it's quite nice! You put the porridge and a low fat yog (mixed) in a bowl in the fridge before you go to bed - wake up and ta da! Creamy strawberry, or banana and custard (or cherry, or vanilla, or cheesecake for one syn etc etc) porridge!

Keeps me SO full! Had it two days in a row and usually have:

Breakfast, snack, cups of tea, lunch, snack, home, snack, dinner then something around 9

Since I've had magic porridge I've had three meals and a piece of fruit per day! And I didn't eat all my dinner today (first time for everything, right :p)

Just popping in to say hiiii! Another 100% day on plan for me and whoop 1st day of success express completed :D

Yayyy! Almost baby number 2 time!! :D

:clap: whoo!

So please for you hun! It feels so good being 100% on plan and knowing you're heading towards a good loss! It makes me wonder why (oh why oh why) I slip off the wagon so much! Good luck for more of the same babe - you can do it!!

I got it from a thread on here - was apprehensive but it's quite nice! You put the porridge and a low fat yog (mixed) in a bowl in the fridge before you go to bed - wake up and ta da! Creamy strawberry, or banana and custard (or cherry, or vanilla, or cheesecake for one syn etc etc) porridge!

Keeps me SO full! Had it two days in a row and usually have:

Breakfast, snack, cups of tea, lunch, snack, home, snack, dinner then something around 9

Since I've had magic porridge I've had three meals and a piece of fruit per day! And I didn't eat all my dinner today (first time for everything, right :p)

Just popping in to say hiiii! Another 100% day on plan for me and whoop 1st day of success express completed :D
Huh?? I don't get it, you don't cook the porridge? Just dry flakes of porridge and yoghurt? Hmm not sure i'll be doing that one hon!! Thanks anyway xxx:eek:

Hello everyone...I know I am late but is there any chance I could be added to the list to lose 1 n 1/2 stone by the end of June please

Morning all :wavey:

Hope you are having a great day!! Day 1 on success express complete and I managed to get up and do Day 4 of 30 Day Shred (die flab die!) Only 2 weeks to my holiday - slim slim slim!

Huh?? I don't get it, you don't cook the porridge? Just dry flakes of porridge and yoghurt? Hmm not sure i'll be doing that one hon!! Thanks anyway xxx:eek:

aha - it's not as bad as it sounds! I thought yergk! When I heard it.. but honestly.. there's a thread on here (called 'magic porridge' :rolleyes:) not too shabby!

anyway - well done on your wl skinnie minnie :bunnydance: realised I hadn't said :bliss:

Hello everyone...I know I am late but is there any chance I could be added to the list to lose 1 n 1/2 stone by the end of June please

I'm sure I speak for everyone saying WELCOME TO THIS THREAD HUN!!!!! Everyone is so lovely and supportive, and you'll find lots of inspiration on here!

Welcome and good luck xx

p.s. added you on:

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-25lbs to go 31lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 21 to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 5.5 lbs to go 31.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 37.5lb to go 9lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost

Last edited:
Thank you very much xx

You're welcome hun!
Good luck!!

What kind of days are you planning? I mostly do red & green as can't seem to get my head around EE... have you planned out your meals? Good luck :bliss:

Another new member. :0) we're getting to be a big group!
It's the weekend and I'm craving badness again! This group is always really quiet on a weekend as well!

On day 5 of 100% but ate 2 cupcakes as someone made some for a 1 yr olds party. And also have come on :( so not happy :( am hurting. And it will prob weigh Wednesday as I guess I would of gained Wednesday gone instead of sts. Bah.... Feel disappointed.... After eatin those cakes!

Hi new thread member!! And welcome this thread is ace!

Ela ine u make me laugh!! Die flab die lmao

Welcome Dablaksista! Loving the username!

ThnkQ all for welcomin me xx..

I am doin xtra easy but i have nt found the weight cumin off me fast enuff...im a bridesmaid to my friends weddin in aug but i ordered my dress 2 sizes smaller than what i currently am..I am really really strugglin...

I need ideas or inspiration...btw im currently size 20 top n 22 bottomz...I piled on weight after i stopped breast feedin my son n struggled to get it off.

Sorry...im jus pourin out my life story lol

Hello my lovelies have you missed me lol

Well done on the losses & STS etc

Welcome new member, try red & green days to get things moving or a fishy week.

I've been off plan the last week & feel awful for it. I'm going to start 100% from tomorrow I've got exactly 4 weeks to the christenings. Do you think it's too much to get another stone off by then?

Although I've been bad with the food been doing lots of walking so hopefully that will help.

I'm going to eat loads of speed foods & drink my 1.5 litres of water again.

I think it's the tablets thats making me want to eat all in sight & also because I'm tired, not motivated etc it doesn't make me want to cook/eat healthy food. The tablets should kick in soon & I should start feeling better.

Anyhow good to 'see' you all & you do cheer me up/make me laugh.

Love to you all & I'll pop by again soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry i know this sounds dumb but i do not understand the format of red n green days..is there anyone who cud break it dwn 4 me plz

Welcome Dablaksista...we're all very friendly on here xx :p
Morning all :wavey:

Hope you are having a great day!! Day 1 on success express complete and I managed to get up and do Day 4 of 30 Day Shred (die flab die!) Only 2 weeks to my holiday - slim slim slim!

aha - it's not as bad as it sounds! I thought yergk! When I heard it.. but honestly.. there's a thread on here (called 'magic porridge' :rolleyes:) not too shabby!

anyway - well done on your wl skinnie minnie :bunnydance: realised I hadn't said :bliss:

I'm sure I speak for everyone saying WELCOME TO THIS THREAD HUN!!!!! Everyone is so lovely and supportive, and you'll find lots of inspiration on here!

Welcome and good luck xx

p.s. added you on:

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-25lbs to go 31lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 21 to go 9lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 26lbs to go 27lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 5.5 lbs to go 31.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 37.5lb to go 9lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
Hi Elaine...go you! I'm jealous with your enthusiasm!! I've been a bit lacklustre this weekend. Made the SW pie but seemed too much for 3 syns, maybe I made it wrong :( Feeling bloated/lethargic so not hopeful for weight loss unless have four really good days xx :eek:

Another new member. :0) we're getting to be a big group!
It's the weekend and I'm craving badness again! This group is always really quiet on a weekend as well!
I know Jooloo, i'm feeling like that :D
Still getting lots of compliments though so that's spurring me on! xx

On day 5 of 100% but ate 2 cupcakes as someone made some for a 1 yr olds party. And also have come on :( so not happy :( am hurting. And it will prob weigh Wednesday as I guess I would of gained Wednesday gone instead of sts. Bah.... Feel disappointed.... After eatin those cakes!

Hi new thread member!! And welcome this thread is ace!

Ela ine u make me laugh!! Die flab die lmao

Leeanne you will still be ok i reckon as you've been really good apart from that xx
Hello my lovelies have you missed me lol

Well done on the losses & STS etc

Welcome new member, try red & green days to get things moving or a fishy week.

I've been off plan the last week & feel awful for it. I'm going to start 100% from tomorrow I've got exactly 4 weeks to the christenings. Do you think it's too much to get another stone off by then?

Although I've been bad with the food been doing lots of walking so hopefully that will help.

I'm going to eat loads of speed foods & drink my 1.5 litres of water again.

I think it's the tablets thats making me want to eat all in sight & also because I'm tired, not motivated etc it doesn't make me want to cook/eat healthy food. The tablets should kick in soon & I should start feeling better.

Anyhow good to 'see' you all & you do cheer me up/make me laugh.

Love to you all & I'll pop by again soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BB we have all really missed you..nice to hear you sound positive again. This thread was started by you and made us all want to do this so thank you for that. Stay strong hon ;):D:pxxx

Back