6 months to sexy

Sorry i know this sounds dumb but i do not understand the format of red n green days..is there anyone who cud break it dwn 4 me plz
It's in your book hon, just that green and red days have less choice in your 'free list' and extra hex a and b choices xx

Good to hear from you big bear!
I was thinking have we heard from fattynomore for a while?

Yes, great to hear from you BB. FNM hasn't been on for ages, not since her birthday. Hope she's ok.

How's the weekend treating everyone? It's been dead on here lol!

I have been naughty most weekend. But tomorrow is a fresh start! But in my deffence I have star week now which annoys me and it's a bad one :( so I swell up like a balloon and look 7 months pregnant and am in pain too... But I will eat today and back on it tomorrow think positive!

Take my last pill tomorrow!! Can't wait :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

How exciting Leeanne! Good luck ttc.

Thanks krups :)

Had a sucky mothers day today... My little man was at my moms and he come home but we got to watch tinkerbell the great fairy rescue tho together :) I love tinkerbell I have all 3 DVDs :)

Hello

Yeah I'd noticed no FNM hope she & her family are ok. I'm feeling better & positive. I'm going to do everything possible to get a stone off if at all possible. I'm going to drink loads of water, go for daily long walks, maybe some sit-ups for my tum, scan bran, swap around my hex's & have at least 2 fishy days, also eat loads of speed food.

It's a final big push to my 2 wee ones get christened on the 1st May. I need to buy a dress & would like to get a 16. Some of my clothes are 16 now but I'm hourglass shape big boobs, tiny waist & big hips, bums & thighs & sometimes size 18 is just more comfortable.. I don't normally wear dresses at all or skirts!

I think I've put on this week but I think I needed some time-out to get my head straight & back on track.

So WI tomorrow & it's then full steam ahead.

Have a lovely week everyone & good luck for WI's XXXXXXXXX

Hi BB,

It's great you're feeling so positive. Good luck with the big push for 1st May! You can do it - we're all rooting for ya!

(((hugs)))

Kx

BB glad you're feeling a bit better!
I'm considering having my sons non christening party on the 1st of may!! Can't decide whether to put it off till the summer to give me longer to get in shape cos we havn't booked it yet.

I'm considering having my sons non christening party on the 1st of may!! Can't decide whether to put it off till the summer to give me longer to get in shape cos we havn't booked it yet.

I've got all my family coming over from Ireland & very close friends, really looking forward to it. We've just hired a church hall & I'm having a cold buffet/salad thing. There's 30 adults, 10 wee ones & 3 babies (incl Eryn) coming.

I can't wait as haven't seen my family since November.

Hi everyone. Well I have been very bad this weekend. Not going to WI till Thursday so hopefully I can pull it back. I have my Speedy soup bubbling away for lunch next week. Hope everyone is okay xx

Hiya everyone, Im sat here with bad period pains so i think thats what caused the blit last week..:( Ive decided to set myself a new mini goal of getting to 14st and going to see the doctor about trying to get pregnant (pcos) im alwasy to scared to go incase he just says go away and lose weight but im determined to do it and have a little monkey in the next year :D xx

gonnagetskinny20 said:
Hiya everyone, Im sat here with bad period pains so i think thats what caused the blit last week..:( Ive decided to set myself a new mini goal of getting to 14st and going to see the doctor about trying to get pregnant (pcos) im alwasy to scared to go incase he just says go away and lose weight but im determined to do it and have a little monkey in the next year :D xx

Ditto am in pain too :( I'm tryin to conceive too :) I come off pill tomorrow though we holding off till mid may to try! Can't wait! Who knows we may share out weight loss journey and ttc journey and pregnancy journey! I am 14s aboutish now and I wanted to get down to 10 and half before trying but I don't see why I should wait! I can eat healthy now to conceive and troughout pregnancy and breastfeeding! Good luck xxx

Good to hear from you big bear!
I was thinking have we heard from fattynomore for a while?
Yes, great to hear from you BB. FNM hasn't been on for ages, not since her birthday. Hope she's ok.

How's the weekend treating everyone? It's been dead on here lol!
I know...hope you're ok FNM. I'm ok hon, not been brilliant this weekend but back on track tomorrow xxx

I have been naughty most weekend. But tomorrow is a fresh start! But in my deffence I have star week now which annoys me and it's a bad one :( so I swell up like a balloon and look 7 months pregnant and am in pain too... But I will eat today and back on it tomorrow think positive!

Take my last pill tomorrow!! Can't wait :)

My * week too...feeling like eating everything in sight!! xx
Hello

Yeah I'd noticed no FNM hope she & her family are ok. I'm feeling better & positive. I'm going to do everything possible to get a stone off if at all possible. I'm going to drink loads of water, go for daily long walks, maybe some sit-ups for my tum, scan bran, swap around my hex's & have at least 2 fishy days, also eat loads of speed food.

It's a final big push to my 2 wee ones get christened on the 1st May. I need to buy a dress & would like to get a 16. Some of my clothes are 16 now but I'm hourglass shape big boobs, tiny waist & big hips, bums & thighs & sometimes size 18 is just more comfortable.. I don't normally wear dresses at all or skirts!

I think I've put on this week but I think I needed some time-out to get my head straight & back on track.

So WI tomorrow & it's then full steam ahead.

Have a lovely week everyone & good luck for WI's XXXXXXXXX
Good luck BB...nice to hear you sounding really positive. I'm sure you'll do it by May xxx

Good luck Jooloo, whenever you decide to do it xxx
I've got all my family coming over from Ireland & very close friends, really looking forward to it. We've just hired a church hall & I'm having a cold buffet/salad thing. There's 30 adults, 10 wee ones & 3 babies (incl Eryn) coming.

I can't wait as haven't seen my family since November.
Ooh how exciting xxx
Hi everyone. Well I have been very bad this weekend. Not going to WI till Thursday so hopefully I can pull it back. I have my Speedy soup bubbling away for lunch next week. Hope everyone is okay xx
Amy no worries, i've been the same. You'll be able to pull it back. Weekends are the hardest xxx
He'll know you've lost a lot already hon as he'll have your previous weight noted, so he'll probably be really pleased. Go for it xxx

Amy, Leanne and Krups - hope you feel better soon! Don't worry too much about bad weekend - you can pull it round with ss and lots of water!

Nice to hear from you mich and gonnagetskinny :)

For those ttc, hopefully we will have little 6 months to sexy babies to talk about this time next year :p

Bigbear - fingers crossed for a good wi hun, sounds like we are the same shape! But most of my clothes are an 18 now (whoo :bliss:) sometimes a 20 feels better. My waist is so small in comparison to the rest of me and have hugggee hips - HUgE! wish I could just Slice them off!

Disappointed in myself tonight guys.Feeling down about a number of things and it spiralled from about 10am... 3 course meal, galaxy bar, cup cake, mothers day chocolate, CHEESE ON TOAST!!!
Wish I had more self control.. Cant believe myself sometimes. I am NOT looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :-(

Amy, Leanne and Krups - hope you feel better soon! Don't worry too much about bad weekend - you can pull it round with ss and lots of water!

Nice to hear from you mich and gonnagetskinny :)

For those ttc, hopefully we will have little 6 months to sexy babies to talk about this time next year :p

Bigbear - fingers crossed for a good wi hun, sounds like we are the same shape! But most of my clothes are an 18 now (whoo :bliss:) sometimes a 20 feels better. My waist is so small in comparison to the rest of me and have hugggee hips - HUgE! wish I could just Slice them off!

Disappointed in myself tonight guys.Feeling down about a number of things and it spiralled from about 10am... 3 course meal, galaxy bar, cup cake, mothers day chocolate, CHEESE ON TOAST!!!
Wish I had more self control.. Cant believe myself sometimes. I am NOT looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :-(
Aw Elaine we all do it from time to time...
don't worry, new day tomorrow :553::booboo: :gen126:

Oh peeps, I had a shocking weekend on the food front. Just ate and ate and ate. I wasn't even hungry - just kept on filling my face... I've only got 1lb to lose for my two stone award but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it this week again - gah!

I must admit, some of my enthusiasm for the plan is wearing off. I've been at it 14 weeks now and the novelty has definitely worn off. Just need to get my mojo back. If anyone's seen a wandering mojo - please return it!

Thanks for the words of support guys.
So this weeks food diary is going to look something like this -

B - pink grapefriut, strawberries, melon and fat free yogurt.
L - Homemade speedy soup with pasta and tuna.
D - Mackeral, new potatoes and veg.
S - Fruit and lots of water!!!!

Lets hope I can pull it back and get a loss on Thursday.

Hope everyones Monday is okay so far x

Oh peeps, I had a shocking weekend on the food front. Just ate and ate and ate. I wasn't even hungry - just kept on filling my face... I've only got 1lb to lose for my two stone award but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it this week again - gah!

I must admit, some of my enthusiasm for the plan is wearing off. I've been at it 14 weeks now and the novelty has definitely worn off. Just need to get my mojo back. If anyone's seen a wandering mojo - please return it!
Aw Krups i've been the same, it's my * week but I still seem to go off rails at weekend. Was eating silly things last ngt, was hungry so had leftover wholemeal roll with tiny bit of spread but then i put big dollop of peanut butter on it :( Just feel so picky at the moment, not content with anything. I was still 1.5lb up this morning on my scales so hoping for a miracle on weds xx

Thanks for the words of support guys.
So this weeks food diary is going to look something like this -

B - pink grapefriut, strawberries, melon and fat free yogurt.
L - Homemade speedy soup with pasta and tuna.
D - Mackeral, new potatoes and veg.
S - Fruit and lots of water!!!!

Lets hope I can pull it back and get a loss on Thursday.

Hope everyones Monday is okay so far x
Well done Amy, how do you make your speedy soup...I know there's a lot of different variations. I want to make some but I really don't like many vegetables. Sprouts and Cabbage are my worst so hope they're not in it!! xx

Hi BB, recipe below. It makes about 8 servings and I love it x

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 can chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green, red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
salt & Pepper
Mixed herbs
water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop and put all veg into a pan, add everything thing else and cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer until soft.

This can be left chunky or blended down - it also freezes.

Its free on green and EE. Im not sure about syns on red

Enjoy x

Back