6 months to sexy

I lost 1.5lbs! I'm so thrilled as I get my 2 stone award now. Yippee!

100% week starts here!

i have not lost anythin..i managed to put on 2lbs..nt star week...im lost man

Commiserations dablaksista. As Mich says, it's probably taking a while for your body to go into weight loss mode and is hanging on to the fat. Don't give up!

Updating:

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-25lbs to go 31lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 24.5lbs to go 28.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 5 lbs to go 32 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 37.5lb to go 9lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost

i never expected to put on...plus along with my diet i had been doin loads of exercise, skippin, gym, swimming, walking..im fed up tbh..ppl are loosing n not even touchin d gym wid a bargepole...its nt fair

i never expected to put on...plus along with my diet i had been doin loads of exercise, skippin, gym, swimming, walking..im fed up tbh..ppl are loosing n not even touchin d gym wid a bargepole...its nt fair

I've heard people say before that they've put on weight when they've started going to the gym. I have no idea why, maybe it's to do with muscle mass or water retention or something?
Try and stay positive and stick at it, sometimes people have gains even though they've been good and other times people have losses when they've been terrible. The body/scales seem to work in mysterious ways.
How about taking your measurements so you have another weigh to gauge how you're doing?

Yep thats right you can gain weight because of water retention but in the long run it will benefit your weight loss and you will tone as well so probably drop dress sizes a lot quicker.

Keep it up and good luck xx

Yay Krups well done you xxxx

Thanks Amy!

Exercise can slow losses at the beginning I think as the body retains water to protect the muscles. This is only an initial gain though - keep it up and you'll see good results next week.

Well done krups!!!! Go you! :D xxx

jooloo said:
Right, I've decided I'm having a big salad on the side of my tea and I've reduced the portion of my tea so I can have a 16th or something daft of cheesecake without blowing everything.
yey :)
Were you good with the cheesecake?! Sweet things are my downfall... Along with chocolate... And ice-cream lol! Xxx

dablaksista said:
Don't give up, like others have said it could be the increase in exercise but if you're following plan then you should see a big loss next week! Are you doing it in group?! If so why don't you do a food diary for your consultant to look at? Xx

Thanks Katiem!

Come on you guys! We can do it?! Yessss?

Need extra inspiration.. gone way over my syns. for the WEEK!

boo hoo :-(

Well tonight i'm having sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and beans yummm! :D oh and I also found in Tesco's earlier... a 50g bag of butterkist light popcorn(65p) it's 6.5 syns for the whole bag!!! Now I watch a film without feeling deprived lol xx

I lost 1.5lbs! I'm so thrilled as I get my 2 stone award now. Yippee!

100% week starts here!

Commiserations dablaksista. As Mich says, it's probably taking a while for your body to go into weight loss mode and is hanging on to the fat. Don't give up!

Updating:

michjoanne - 37.5lb to go 9lb lost
Oh fan-bloody-tastic Krups...it's the encouragement on here isn't it!! We're all so good for each other!!!
Come on you guys! We can do it?! Yessss?

Need extra inspiration.. gone way over my syns. for the WEEK! Boo hoo :-(
Hup 2,3,4 girls.... as Elaine says, keep going six months to sexiers!! :sign0151: :character00116:

Well tonight i'm having sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and beans yummm! :D oh and I also found in Tesco's earlier... a 50g bag of butterkist light popcorn(65p) it's 6.5 syns for the whole bag!!! Now I watch a film without feeling deprived lol xx
I loovvvvvvvvve Butterkist, i'm going to look for that xx

I lost 2lb tonight so very pleased with that as it was my * week. After my WI I decided to have a hot chicken sandwich as used to be one of my favourite treats (used to buy big one from the deli at tesco but just bought one fresh single breast so no temptation after today and baked it), plus i bought a small 'half' loaf of medium sliced white bread as a treat, bottle of coke and a crunchie!! Mmmm was very satisfying. Back on the wagon tomorrow and aiming for 3lb for my stone. Hmmm bit of a challenge but i'll definitely try.

I have lost 1 and a half stone since Christmas but only joined SW in Feb and lost 11lb now through that xxx :p:D:bunnydance:

Just updating:

michjoanne - 35.5lb to go 11lb lost

Well done mich that's brill!!! :) keep it up you can do it xxx

Well done mich that's brill!!! :) keep it up you can do it xxx
Cheers Katie ;)
Can you explain your Body Magic awards to me please? I don't really get it, how can you prove you've done enough exercise to get one? x

Michjoanne said:
Cheers Katie ;)
Can you explain your Body Magic awards to me please? I don't really get it, how can you prove you've done enough exercise to get one? x

You go to group?! At group they have fit logs, like the food diary sheets! You just fill them in and hand them to consultant each week! Xxx

Hey Guys

Not been on here a while, so just saying HI. Hope everyone's been reaching their targets. I've given up on my scale sinces Feb so nothing to report to you other than my size 18's get getting very loose :D

I so feel you're pain, hence why I've given up on the scales!! I too have been hitting those group classes (spin/box circuits/bootcamp/bodystep) and the scales arent movin! I have come to realise with me that nothing happens for a while (sometimes months) and then BOOM i'll be down a stone!! So although we have to work harder to get those results we'd appreciate it more when we reach our goal so hang in their girl and keep working, it'll come.

You go to group?! At group they have fit logs, like the food diary sheets! You just fill them in and hand them to consultant each week! Xxx
Haha but that's what i mean, you could just make it up?!! How do they know you've actually done it? xx

Hey Guys

Not been on here a while, so just saying HI. Hope everyone's been reaching their targets. I've given up on my scale sinces Feb so nothing to report to you other than my size 18's get getting very loose :D

I so feel you're pain, hence why I've given up on the scales!! I too have been hitting those group classes (spin/box circuits/bootcamp/bodystep) and the scales arent movin! I have come to realise with me that nothing happens for a while (sometimes months) and then BOOM i'll be down a stone!! So although we have to work harder to get those results we'd appreciate it more when we reach our goal so hang in their girl and keep working, it'll come.
Hey TC, nice to have you back, glad you're still with us. I'm losing very slowly but surely, but my clothes and shape are another matter...i'm getting so many compliments and look completely different, so for me thats better than actual scales! xxx:p:cool:

Yea I know mich lol! Xx

I flaming gained :( n been good all week n motivated on my first week bk on plan! Gutted

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Back