6 months to sexy

Leeanne910 said:
I flaming gained :( n been good all week n motivated on my first week bk on plan! Gutted

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Aw Leanne don't worry :( keep at it hun did u do a food diary?! Perhaps you could hand that to your consultant and see what she says xx

WELL DONE MICH! and TC, I've just got in to a size 18.. so am envious that yours are already loose :p

Leanne, don't worry hun - good loss next week!!!

Well all (nice to see you back Katie, have missed you :p)

I'm going to get my silver body magic tonight! (haven't really been noting) at precisely 6:30pm when I start my 5K swim! AAAAHH!!!

Hopefully my fat arms won't sink 180 lengths in (that's how many I've got up to this far :eek:) and I'll get all the way to 240!!!

Eeeeek!!! If anyone would like to kindly sponsor me, it would be appreciated ever so much!

If 5 sexies sponsor me £1 each - that's an additional £5 towards my total,
Marie Curie Cancer Care, is one of the UK’s largest charities, employing more than 2,700 nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals, it expects to provide care to around 27,000 terminally ill patients in the community and in its nine hospices this year and is the largest provider of hospice beds outside the NHS.... £20 pays for just 2 hours of nursing care... so that additional £5 will pay for half an hour of care - which can mean the world to cancer patients and their families.

If you would like to, my link is here:
http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=334581&langPref=en-CA

sorry for the plugging/spam! :thankyou:

xxxxx

Hi guys 1 lb off for me..well done on all your fab losses :)

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-24lbs to go 32lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 24.5lbs to go 28.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 5 lbs to go 32 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 36.5lbs to go, 6.5lb lost
michjoanne - 35.5lb to go 11lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs los

Aww thanks Elaine! Good luck with your swim :)
well done gonnagetskinny, 1lb closer to target! :D xxx

Just a quick check-in for now will come back later to read properly.

Could you lovelies advise if this is enough fruit/veg etc in my day:

B: 2 weetabix, banana HEX
Snack plum
L: 2 fried eggs, tomato on 1 slices bread (1/2 HEX)
Snacks 2 pink n whites 5 syns
D: potato, mixed frozen veg (in a hurry) & 2 sausages 5 syns - I going to use the rest of syns to cover some peas/gravy
S: Big bowl mixed fruit (melon, grapes, orange, strawberries, blueberries & yoghurt

WELL DONE MICH! and TC, I've just got in to a size 18.. so am envious that yours are already loose :p

I'm going to get my silver body magic tonight! (haven't really been noting) at precisely 6:30pm when I start my 5K swim! AAAAHH!!!

Hopefully my fat arms won't sink 180 lengths in (that's how many I've got up to this far :eek:) and I'll get all the way to 240!!!

Eeeeek!!! If anyone would like to kindly sponsor me, it would be appreciated ever so much!

Marie Curie Cancer Care, is one of the UK’s largest charities, employing more than 2,700 nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals, it expects to provide care to around 27,000 terminally ill patients in the community and in its nine hospices this year and is the largest provider of hospice beds outside the NHS.... £20 pays for just 2 hours of nursing care... so that additional £5 will pay for half an hour of care - which can mean the world to cancer patients and their families.

http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=334581&langPref=en-CA

xxxxx
Ah Elaine, you'll easy do it, i'm being a bit daring now and thinking of ordering a dress for a day at the races in May (21st), BUT they only have 14 as the biggest size so i'm going to chance it!! Will I do it???? I bloody hope so cos I love the dress xx

Hi guys 1 lb off for me..well done on all your fab losses :)

Jooloo - 31lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost

Well done GGS xxx

Hey TC, nice to have you back, glad you're still with us. I'm losing very slowly but surely, but my clothes and shape are another matter...i'm getting so many compliments and look completely different, so for me thats better than actual scales! xxx:p:cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mich, am much happier with the way my clothes fit than my scales, am sure the weight will fall off soon but the fact that my size 20's are looking like sack cloths with straps is a good indication that my size is reducing. Even happier that now my 18's are loose. Even my boobs are disappearing, am changing bras like every 3months!! Started at a 40JJ :eek: am now a 34G (ok still big) but what a difference its made in the way clothes fit me:D I can squeeze into some 16's...yey!!

So everyone enjoying the sunshine?

Hiya everyone.
I'm loving the sunshine! I've been getting some walks in and everything always feels better when the suns shining lol.
I think I've juse about convinced my hubby that he'd be up for having an aubergine chair LOL. You'll probably all think that sounds vile... although it'll probably be sometime next never when we've got the pennies to buy one though.

I lost 3lbs this week! Yey! So glad because it made up for my STS last week. I'm glad I was strong and didn't just blow everything and gobble half a cheesecake in one go (hubby did!)

I can't belive that I'm actually successfully loosing weight. It's such a good feeling.

Jooloo - 28lbs to go 19.5 lbs lost

Hmm just realised I've done that wrong

Jooloo - 27lbs to go 20.5 lbs lost

fab job jooloo!! oh and nothing wrong with an aubergine chair :D

had to dig out the scales so i've updated my stats, am under 200lbs, 196 to be exact, at least its moving in the right direction (i've now ordered hubby to re-hide the scales)...lol

Last edited:
Well done jooloo!! :) xx

xxxxx
I've sponsored you a little bit Elaine, sorry it couldn't be more but I had bad year last year, lost my job etc and only just getting back on my feet and still in lot of debt :(:(:( However i'm really inspired by you..go girl xxx :vibes::Na_Na_Na_Na: PS. Here are your size 20 trousers! :massmoon:

Thanks Mich, am much happier with the way my clothes fit than my scales, am sure the weight will fall off soon but the fact that my size 20's are looking like sack cloths with straps is a good indication that my size is reducing. Even happier that now my 18's are loose. Even my boobs are disappearing, am changing bras like every 3months!! Started at a 40JJ :eek: am now a 34G (ok still big) but what a difference its made in the way clothes fit me:D I can squeeze into some 16's...yey!!

So everyone enjoying the sunshine?[/QUOTE]
Sunshine is lovely. I know what you mean re: boobs, mine have really diminished..very sad :confused:

:D
Hiya everyone.
I'm loving the sunshine! I've been getting some walks in and everything always feels better when the suns shining lol.
I think I've juse about convinced my hubby that he'd be up for having an aubergine chair LOL. You'll probably all think that sounds vile... although it'll probably be sometime next never when we've got the pennies to buy one though.

I lost 3lbs this week! Yey! So glad because it made up for my STS last week. I'm glad I was strong and didn't just blow everything and gobble half a cheesecake in one go (hubby did!)

I can't belive that I'm actually successfully loosing weight. It's such a good feeling.

Well done Jooloo you beautyyyyyy xxx:eek::D

fab job jooloo!! oh and nothing wrong with an aubergine chair :D

had to dig out the scales so i've updated my stats, am under 200lbs, 196 to be exact, at least its moving in the right direction (i've now ordered hubby to re-hide the scales)...lol

Wooo!!! well done! getting under 200 must feel brill, i love mini goals!!!!
haha unfortunately the choice of aubergine chairs doesn't seem huge.

Well done jooloo!! :) xx

thank you :):)

Sunshine is lovely. I know what you mean re: boobs, mine have really diminished..very sad :confused:

I've got two weeks left breastfeeding before I start weaning... I don't think mine are going to be looking good anytime soon

:D

Well done Jooloo you beautyyyyyy xxx:eek::D

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sponsored you a little bit Elaine, sorry it couldn't be more but I had bad year last year, lost my job etc and only just getting back on my feet and still in lot of debt :(:(:( However i'm really inspired by you..go girl xxx :vibes::Na_Na_Na_Na: PS. Here are your size 20 trousers! :massmoon:

Firstly, :thankyou: thank you for sponsering me. I really really, really appreciate it! Having given up facebook for lent :rolleyes: I haven't been able to publisise it that much :( but managed to raise £110 at a fundraiser and then another £97 last night.. with all my online donations aswell I think I've raised about £450.. and have another fundraising night planned.. oh ho! EXCITED!!!!

As for the dress - where is the link? It sounds LOVELY! I'm goin to a wedding on the 3rd of June (where I am also due to give a reading - urgh!) and am desperately looking for a dress for that. Tried a dress on in the trafford centre and almost bought it (it doesn't zip up :eek:) as they only had 2 16's left (and nothing above that!!) what do you think? If you will, I will :p (although I've only just got in to my 18's.. nevermind about them being loose :p)

Thank you for those jeans - I have sent them packing to the charity shop. Not coming anywhere near me EVER AGAIN!!

So everyone enjoying the sunshine?

Oh wow Jooloo! That's a big breast reduction :p I hope that happens to me too! Although mine seem small now in comparisson. Ha ha ha! :giggle:
Well done on the 3lbs loss btw! AWESOME!!!! :clap:

TC - I can't find your comment now, but I remember reading that you're size 20's are v. slack and now.. your 18's are loose? What is your secret? I think it's great that a bunch of us are the same (ish) size. :girlpower: makes me get my butt in to gear incase you slinkies leave me behind in the plus size shops :p
Also - sunshine, at my window, makes me happy :D
AND - UNDER 200lbs is SUCH a big achievment!!!! :clap: WELL DONE hun. I am so pleased for you!!!!!! I can't wait to get under 200... or 220... or 230 for that matter :p that's my first STEP! :eek:

Apologies if I have missed anyone (my phone's being weird and won't scroll back)

But I remember that I wanted to say - KATIE you can easily get back in the wagon.
BB - hope you're keeping okay and still p! ing like a racehorse :p and dablacksista.. I know you didn't have the result you wanted this week, but keep on going! We all have gains (me especially - alll the time, I'm such a faffer!) and if you work at this and have 100% days you can do this and you WILL lose!! Good luck for your next weigh in hun!! :girlpower:

Quite hi aswell to Leanne, FNM and Gonnagetskinny - wherever you are my phone can't seem to find you :p

Again - good luck everyone for this weekend. Hope the sunshine encourages us all to have umm.. brisk walks and syn free bbq's. hahaha. and if we do need an ice cream fix... muller light/activia in the freezer - stir every 40 minutes or so and ta da - a nice yogurt!

Of course, if you have spare syns flying around on a sunny saturday you could always try:

Fab - 4.5.
Mini twister - 4
vimto ice lollies (45ml) - 2 syns
skinny cow - 4.5
mini milks - 3.5 (I think?)

anyway - you get my point :p

100% weekend! WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Thought I'd mention since it's icecream weather that ben and jerries is only £2 a tub in morrisons. It is my favourite ice cream but very pointy/syny. I've never tried the b+j frozen yogurt before because didn't wanna spend £4odd on it if it was grim... Bit the bullet and bought some this week and it is spot on... 98% as yummy as the real stuff! And it softer so alot easier to scoop :)

Jooloo: I can't believe that I'm actually successfully loosing weight. It's such a good feeling.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean :p;) xx

Firstly, :thankyou: thank you for sponsering me. I really really, really appreciate it! Having given up facebook for lent :rolleyes: I haven't been able to publisise it that much :( but managed to raise £110 at a fundraiser and then another £97 last night.. with all my online donations aswell I think I've raised about £450.. and have another fundraising night planned.. oh ho! EXCITED!!!!

As for the dress - where is the link? It sounds LOVELY! I'm goin to a wedding on the 3rd of June (where I am also due to give a reading - urgh!) and am desperately looking for a dress for that. Tried a dress on in the trafford centre and almost bought it (it doesn't zip up :eek:) as they only had 2 16's left (and nothing above that!!) what do you think? If you will, I will :p (although I've only just got in to my 18's.. nevermind about them being loose :p)

Thank you for those jeans - I have sent them packing to the charity shop. Not coming anywhere near me EVER AGAIN!!

Oh wow Jooloo! That's a big breast reduction :p I hope that happens to me too! Although mine seem small now in comparisson. Ha ha ha! :giggle:
Well done on the 3lbs loss btw! AWESOME!!!! :clap:

TC - I can't find your comment now, but I remember reading that you're size 20's are v. slack and now.. your 18's are loose? What is your secret? I think it's great that a bunch of us are the same (ish) size. :girlpower: makes me get my butt in to gear incase you slinkies leave me behind in the plus size shops :p
Also - sunshine, at my window, makes me happy :D
AND - UNDER 200lbs is SUCH a big achievment!!!! :clap: WELL DONE hun. I am so pleased for you!!!!!! I can't wait to get under 200... or 220... or 230 for that matter :p that's my first STEP! :eek:

Apologies if I have missed anyone (my phone's being weird and won't scroll back)

But I remember that I wanted to say - KATIE you can easily get back in the wagon.
BB - hope you're keeping okay and still p! ing like a racehorse :p and dablacksista.. I know you didn't have the result you wanted this week, but keep on going! We all have gains (me especially - alll the time, I'm such a faffer!) and if you work at this and have 100% days you can do this and you WILL lose!! Good luck for your next weigh in hun!! :girlpower:

Quite hi aswell to Leanne, FNM and Gonnagetskinny - wherever you are my phone can't seem to find you :p

Again - good luck everyone for this weekend. Hope the sunshine encourages us all to have umm.. brisk walks and syn free bbq's. hahaha. and if we do need an ice cream fix... muller light/activia in the freezer - stir every 40 minutes or so and ta da - a nice yogurt!

Of course, if you have spare syns flying around on a sunny saturday you could always try:

Fab - 4.5.
Mini twister - 4
vimto ice lollies (45ml) - 2 syns
skinny cow - 4.5
mini milks - 3.5 (I think?)

anyway - you get my point :p

100% weekend! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
Haha Elaine, not a problem, every little helps eh xxx
Re: Jeans, my size 18 ones have been doing that for a while, was at my friend's house last night and her and her husband were laughing at me cos I looked like one of those young teenage lads with their kecks hanging half way down their bum, showing their underwear!! I haven't seen them since January and they were shocked and horrified (in a nice way!) at the difference in me!
I'll post the dresses later on tonight or tomorrow as i'm not at home and haven't got the links handy. Yes go for the size 16 dress, it will be an incentive and early June is AGES away, you'll be a right skinny minny by then! Maybe even get the size 14 :D

Thought I'd mention since it's icecream weather that ben and jerries is only £2 a tub in morrisons. It is my favourite ice cream but very pointy/syny. I've never tried the b+j frozen yogurt before because didn't wanna spend £4odd on it if it was grim... Bit the bullet and bought some this week and it is spot on... 98% as yummy as the real stuff! And it softer so alot easier to scoop :)

Mmmm I might try that Jooloo..thanks xx

Hey TC, nice to have you back, glad you're still with us. I'm losing very slowly but surely, but my clothes and shape are another matter...i'm getting so many compliments and look completely different, so for me thats better than actual scales! xxx:p:cool:

TC: Thanks Mich, am much happier with the way my clothes fit than my scales, am sure the weight will fall off soon but the fact that my size 20's are looking like sack cloths with straps is a good indication that my size is reducing. Even happier that now my 18's are loose. Even my boobs are disappearing, am changing bras like every 3months!! Started at a 40JJ :eek: am now a 34G (ok still big) but what a difference its made in the way clothes fit me:D I can squeeze into some 16's...yey!!

So everyone enjoying the sunshine?[/QUOTE]

Well done for the 16s!!! xx

Back