6 months to sexy

Well girls, I'm royally peed off about the slowness of my weight loss. As you can see from my graph below my losses have really tailed off. I've only lost 1.5lbs this month. Aaaarrgggh! I've been 100% since my WI on wednesday and I'm determined to stay 100% all weekend - so really hoping for some kind of loss next week. Wish me luck!

Hmmmm..... Don't know what to suggest about this. Maybe go back to basics, look at amount of water etc you're drinking then maybe look at portion sizes?!?! Maybe your bodies just getting near it's 'natural' weight?

Have a fab holiday! :) xxx

Thank you :D

Have a brilliant holiday Jooloo!

Thank you :D

I was doing really well until this afternoon, when I passed a greggs and something made me go in and buy not one but two chicken bake pasties!! I just craved it, not been to greggs for at least a year!! Bought one for dinner and one for supper tonight as i'm going out and always fancy something when i get in!! I ate both about an hour ago now though and now feel so stupid!! Hope i can burn them off by weds. Silly me :brainfart::feedtroll: xxx

Haha YUM Greggs! It's unrealistic to not have things you fancy every now and then. Well done for avoiding Greggs for a year and go for some long walks maybe?!

Well I've been super naughty already!!!
I've only had just oer a day of holiday and already I've ran out of weekly points.. Doh!!
On the positive side though I've just made myself sit and work out all my points for the yesterday and today so I don't underestimate what i've had and think, Oh It'll be fine!!!
I'm going to try and do lots of walking tomorrow and hopefully try and be a bit less piggy!
It's not like I'm aiming to loose weight this week but I'll be a bit gutted if I put more than 1lb on because that'll mean I've gone back over the 10%!!
So damage limitation from now on.. I don't have to have the biggest chocolateyiest icecream with lots of scoops, a flake, a fudge stick and chocoalte sauce in a chocolate waffle cone. A small one scooper will suffice LOL

Well I've been super naughty already!!!
I've only had just oer a day of holiday and already I've ran out of weekly points.. Doh!!
On the positive side though I've just made myself sit and work out all my points for the yesterday and today so I don't underestimate what i've had and think, Oh It'll be fine!!!
I'm going to try and do lots of walking tomorrow and hopefully try and be a bit less piggy!
It's not like I'm aiming to loose weight this week but I'll be a bit gutted if I put more than 1lb on because that'll mean I've gone back over the 10%!!
So damage limitation from now on.. I don't have to have the biggest chocolateyiest icecream with lots of scoops, a flake, a fudge stick and chocoalte sauce in a chocolate waffle cone. A small one scooper will suffice LOL
Well done :D xxx

Hmmmm..... Don't know what to suggest about this. Maybe go back to basics, look at amount of water etc you're drinking then maybe look at portion sizes?!?! Maybe your bodies just getting near it's 'natural' weight?

Thanks Jooloo. I shouldn't moan really. In the last month there's only been two weeks that I've been 100% so therein lies the fault methinks. Good advice of yours to go back to basics. I've been 100% since last WI on weds so I'm hoping for a result this week.

Glad you're enjoying your holiday! Have an icecream for me!

Morning everyone how are you all?! I'm feeling relaxed but nervous.. Went to a spa last night and was so lovely being pampered!! However, it's weigh in tonight and I have 2.5lbs to target! I think I've lost 2lbs!! Arghhh lol! Anyone got any tips for me to lose another half during the day?! Xxxx

Morning everyone how are you all?! I'm feeling relaxed but nervous.. Went to a spa last night and was so lovely being pampered!! However, it's weigh in tonight and I have 2.5lbs to target! I think I've lost 2lbs!! Arghhh lol! Anyone got any tips for me to lose another half during the day?! Xxxx
Haha Katie, maybe take a trip to the loo and go to WI in your bikini :D Only kidding, at least you know you'll definitely do it in next couple of weeks if not tonight...no rush eh? xxx

Well anyway, hi girls....I've not been too good at all, was out friday AND saturday ngt drinking my own weight in vodka :jelous: and then after me stupidly going and buying two chicken pasties on saturday afternoon, i've been nibbling and picking ever since. Can't seem to stop. Really cross with myself as I had definitely made my stone loss with SW (and 24lb since Christmas) by Saturday morning, the scales were well down, so i was really pleased. But i've scale hopped again this morning and 2lb up again. Grrrrr. Then I went shopping today and went past a pastie shop again and felt like i was in a sort of trance and walked in again. Asked for potato/meat slice (justified it by telling myself i hadn't had any breakfast and it was first food of the day at 12pm)...then the girl behind counter said 'it's two for a pound', and i just said 'yes ok then'. Why why why do i do it. I'm annoyed at myself and don't think i'll manage a loss on weds now after last couple of days. If scales aren't down again by weds morn i'm not going this week. Never missed before but don't want to spoil my good record. I've not been like this since starting SW but really craving bad things at moment. Had roast pork, roast potatoes and stuffing yesterday afternoon and although used a lot less oil/butter than I would normally add to stuffing and potatoes i still used a bit. I've got to try harder tonight and tomorrow but i think it's also cos i'm off work now for easter hols so able to think about food in the day and eat when i like. Anyway, rant over!!! xxx:mad::mad::mad: :p:D

Hi I'm back, with my tail between my legs I'm afraid :( I have been off plan for well over a month now and after a good cry today I'm moving back to slimming world as I'm finding getting back into weight watchers difficult so I'm hoping a change back to sw will help. I did manage a lovely 24lb loss but after moving house I never got back on track and have managed a 6lb gain. So now I'm moved and settled even tho I still have boxes to unpack it's back to slimming world and a shift of target to mid august.

Hope everyone is well and having a slim day xx

Hi just a quickie to report 1lb loss this week, slowly but surely....XXX

Jellibabe - welcome back
Jooloo - have a fab time
Katie - I'm sure u'll be fine
Mich - U'll be fine
Krups - you've done so well so far its probably because you're near target maybe??
Amy - I'm doing ok thanks, hope you're back on track now

Anyone I've missed so sorry, well done to you XXXXX

I've done ittttt!!!!!!!!! I'm at Targettttttttt :D :D :D :D :D :D xxxxx

Hi I'm back, with my tail between my legs I'm afraid :( I have been off plan for well over a month now and after a good cry today I'm moving back to slimming world as I'm finding getting back into weight watchers difficult so I'm hoping a change back to sw will help. I did manage a lovely 24lb loss but after moving house I never got back on track and have managed a 6lb gain. So now I'm moved and settled even tho I still have boxes to unpack it's back to slimming world and a shift of target to mid august.

Welcome back Jellibabe :D:D:D We'll look after you now..xxx

Jellibabe - welcome back
Jooloo - have a fab time
Mich - U'll be fine
Krups - you've done so well so far its probably because you're near target maybe??

Fab BB....slower is better for sure xxx

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Well done Katie! :clap: :happy096: :king2: :wow: :talk017:

Hey guys, could i please join this team! I have 6months until i have a BIG party, hen do and 7mths till a BIG posh wedding and i really need some motivation. I seem to be getting not very far at the moment and its really getting to me, I seem to get into the 12's then go back to the crappy 13's.......

I just seem to have hit a brick wall, i took a mth off to give myself a rest n well yeh now im back and ready to hit this big style now!

How are u lot doing? would love some advice x x

Hey guys, could i please join this team! I have 6months until i have a BIG party, hen do and 7mths till a BIG posh wedding and i really need some motivation. I seem to be getting not very far at the moment and its really getting to me, I seem to get into the 12's then go back to the crappy 13's.......

I just seem to have hit a brick wall, i took a mth off to give myself a rest n well yeh now im back and ready to hit this big style now!

You're very welcome Shelly :welcome2:
We're all very motivating on here, even when we've fell off the wagon for a bit!! Good luck xxx

Well anyway, hi girls....I've not been too good at all, was out friday AND saturday ngt drinking my own weight in vodka :jelous: and then after me stupidly going and buying two chicken pasties on saturday afternoon, i've been nibbling and picking ever since. Can't seem to stop. Really cross with myself as I had definitely made my stone loss with SW (and 24lb since Christmas) by Saturday morning, the scales were well down, so i was really pleased. But i've scale hopped again this morning and 2lb up again. Grrrrr. Then I went shopping today and went past a pastie shop again and felt like i was in a sort of trance and walked in again. Asked for potato/meat slice (justified it by telling myself i hadn't had any breakfast and it was first food of the day at 12pm)...then the girl behind counter said 'it's two for a pound', and i just said 'yes ok then'. Why why why do i do it. I'm annoyed at myself and don't think i'll manage a loss on weds now after last couple of days. If scales aren't down again by weds morn i'm not going this week. Never missed before but don't want to spoil my good record. I've not been like this since starting SW but really craving bad things at moment. Had roast pork, roast potatoes and stuffing yesterday afternoon and although used a lot less oil/butter than I would normally add to stuffing and potatoes i still used a bit. I've got to try harder tonight and tomorrow but i think it's also cos i'm off work now for easter hols so able to think about food in the day and eat when i like. Anyway, rant over!!! xxx:mad::mad::mad: :p:D

Commiserations Mich. It's so hard sometimes isn't it? Hopefully you'll lose or STS on wednesday. Wishing you all the very best of luck.

Welcome back Jellibabe!

Jellibabe - welcome back
Jooloo - have a fab time
Mich - U'll be fine

Congrats on the loss BB!

FABULOUS!!! Well done Katie! It must feel sooo brilliant! Go you!

A big warm welcome Shelly!

Jooloo - Hope you are having a good holiday and well done for damage limitation.
Mich - I walk past Greggs everyday and it takes alot for me not to go in and grab something, but you have admitted it which is big step. I would have hid away and pretended it never happened.
Welcome back Jellibabe.
Welcome Shelly Star, good luck on your journey,

OMG Katiem!!!!! WELL DONE you must be over the moon.

:bliss::worthy::worthy::worthy::happy036:

After my 1lb gain I tried to be extra good, had a couple of nights out last week where I didn't count syns but all the other times I stuck to superfree and free food and ..................................................

2.5lb OFF!!!!!

I'm back on track and only 2.5lb to 2st!!!!!

Yay !! 2lb off for me.... well done everyone you are all having great lossess :) sorry if ive wiped anyone off x

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-22lbs to go 34lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 24.5lbs to go 28.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 25lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 2.5 lbs to go 34.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 10.5lb lost
michjoanne - 35.5lb to go 11lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost

Well done on your losses Amy & GGskinny! You are way ahead of me lol

I'm just updating last week & this week

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost

Jooloo - Hope you are having a good holiday and well done for damage limitation.
Mich - I walk past Greggs everyday and it takes alot for me not to go in and grab something, but you have admitted it which is big step. I would have hid away and pretended it never happened.
Welcome back Jellibabe.
Welcome Shelly Star, good luck on your journey,

OMG Katiem!!!!! WELL DONE you must be over the moon.

:bliss::worthy::worthy::worthy::happy036:

After my 1lb gain I tried to be extra good, had a couple of nights out last week where I didn't count syns but all the other times I stuck to superfree and free food and ..................................................

2.5lb OFF!!!!!

I'm back on track and only 2.5lb to 2st!!!!!
Woo Amy...go you!!! xxx

Yay !! 2lb off for me.... well done everyone you are all having great lossess :) sorry if ive wiped anyone off x

Big_bear - 22lbs to go -19lbs Lost
You did wipe my loss off, i updated last weds, second time this week that's happened!! I'll let you off though and well done on your loss GGS xxx
Well done on your losses Amy & GGskinny! You are way ahead of me lol

I'm just updating last week & this week

michjoanne - 34lb to go 12.5lb lost
Well done BB, but my loss has been wiped off again so i've altered it, others have prob been wiped off too though as GGS used an older list...so girls if your loss isn't here you will need to update the list. Well done BB, think I already said that but really pleased for you ;):D xxx

Just updating. I think this is the right list :confused:

amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost