6 months to sexy

Morning Everyone,

Thank you for the big welcome, nice to feel welcomed! I thought i would put my name on the list! I'm hoping i am at target by 6months here's hoping eh?

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-22lbs to go 34lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 28.5lbs to go 17.5lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 24.5lbs to go 28.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 25lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 2.5 lbs to go 34.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-46lbs to go 10lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 10.5lb lost
michjoanne - 35.5lb to go 11lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
x x ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost x x

Well done :D xxx

:eek:

Thanks Jooloo. I shouldn't moan really. In the last month there's only been two weeks that I've been 100% so therein lies the fault methinks. Good advice of yours to go back to basics. I've been 100% since last WI on weds so I'm hoping for a result this week.

Glad you're enjoying your holiday! Have an icecream for me!

Hope your WI tomorrow goes well!
YUM ice cream!!!!!!!

Well anyway, hi girls....I've not been too good at all, was out friday AND saturday ngt drinking my own weight in vodka :jelous: and then after me stupidly going and buying two chicken pasties on saturday afternoon, i've been nibbling and picking ever since. Can't seem to stop. Really cross with myself as I had definitely made my stone loss with SW (and 24lb since Christmas) by Saturday morning, the scales were well down, so i was really pleased. But i've scale hopped again this morning and 2lb up again. Grrrrr. Then I went shopping today and went past a pastie shop again and felt like i was in a sort of trance and walked in again. Asked for potato/meat slice (justified it by telling myself i hadn't had any breakfast and it was first food of the day at 12pm)...then the girl behind counter said 'it's two for a pound', and i just said 'yes ok then'. Why why why do i do it. I'm annoyed at myself and don't think i'll manage a loss on weds now after last couple of days. If scales aren't down again by weds morn i'm not going this week. Never missed before but don't want to spoil my good record. I've not been like this since starting SW but really craving bad things at moment. Had roast pork, roast potatoes and stuffing yesterday afternoon and although used a lot less oil/butter than I would normally add to stuffing and potatoes i still used a bit. I've got to try harder tonight and tomorrow but i think it's also cos i'm off work now for easter hols so able to think about food in the day and eat when i like. Anyway, rant over!!! xxx:mad::mad::mad: :p:D

Don't beat yourself up too much! It's unrealistic to be 100% all the time. Getting back on plan shows the most commitment :)

Hi I'm back, with my tail between my legs I'm afraid :( I have been off plan for well over a month now and after a good cry today I'm moving back to slimming world as I'm finding getting back into weight watchers difficult so I'm hoping a change back to sw will help. I did manage a lovely 24lb loss but after moving house I never got back on track and have managed a 6lb gain. So now I'm moved and settled even tho I still have boxes to unpack it's back to slimming world and a shift of target to mid august.

Hope everyone is well and having a slim day xx

Welcome back!!!!

I've done ittttt!!!!!!!!! I'm at Targettttttttt :D :D :D :D :D :D xxxxx

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Hey guys, could i please join this team! I have 6months until i have a BIG party, hen do and 7mths till a BIG posh wedding and i really need some motivation. I seem to be getting not very far at the moment and its really getting to me, I seem to get into the 12's then go back to the crappy 13's.......

I just seem to have hit a brick wall, i took a mth off to give myself a rest n well yeh now im back and ready to hit this big style now!

How are u lot doing? would love some advice x x

Welcome! Erm don't really know about advice other than try and be 100% and try and plan :):)

Jooloo - Hope you are having a good holiday and well done for damage limitation.
Mich - I walk past Greggs everyday and it takes alot for me not to go in and grab something, but you have admitted it which is big step. I would have hid away and pretended it never happened.
Welcome back Jellibabe.
Welcome Shelly Star, good luck on your journey,

OMG Katiem!!!!! WELL DONE you must be over the moon.

:bliss::worthy::worthy::worthy::happy036:

After my 1lb gain I tried to be extra good, had a couple of nights out last week where I didn't count syns but all the other times I stuck to superfree and free food and ..................................................

2.5lb OFF!!!!!

I'm back on track and only 2.5lb to 2st!!!!!

Well done 2.5lbs!!!!!

Yay !! 2lb off for me....

Well done!

Morning Everyone,

Thank you for the big welcome, nice to feel welcomed! I thought i would put my name on the list! I'm hoping i am at target by 6months here's hoping eh?

Katiem- 2.5 lbs to go 34.5 lbs lost
michjoanne - 34lb to go 12.5lb lost
x x ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost x x
Hiya Shelly...you'll definitely be at goal in six months. We'll all help you :D:p

But, you've missed off my weight loss again. Oh noooooooooooo!!! Third time this week on here : ( Don't worry though Shelly as you're new to this and not your fault :patback:

I've updated your list with my weight loss from last weds but there may be others whose losses have been missed off.

Please everyone, check your weight losses on this latest list posted by Shelly as some have been missed off over the last week due to older lists being posted. Easy done so no worries!
Thanks guys :eek: :479: :8855: :giggle:

Good morning Michjoanne,

Aghhh sowwie if i copied the wrong list! n thank u for not shouting at me, :).... I hope i do hit target i need to be 2.6 stone lighter for then, i've ordered a very expensive dress and i'll be gutted if i don't look nice in it!

I just need to stop eating choc and pizzas really, i've just become a lover of kebab's too which aint good haha... Anyway day 2 here we go on round two!!
How long have u been on sw for? x x

http://www.minimins.com/members/50248-michjoanne.html

Well confession time.. Damage limitation is not going well!!! Still I suppose I could be doing worse. It's practically impossible though. I'm on hols with all extended family. Cooked breakfasts everday followed by sandwhiches for dinner followed by 'come dine with me' three course teas (as in we all do a night each, not recipes from the show).
I'm making slight alterations like I'm not having sausages at breakfast time, only bacon, beans tomatoes and one slice of toast, no butter. I'm cutting the fat off the bacon. Dinner time I'm not having butter on my sandwhiches. Teas just a lost cause and I never could turn down a choc cake!!
I'm not too bothered about putting on a few lbs cos it is a holiday and it's more important to have fun. I don't like how it's making me feel though, all bloaty and blurgh! I'm actually getting less exercise than usual cos feeling pogged and tired all the time. Not good! Dreading getting back on plan next week with Easter as well.
Can't decide whether to try and go to WI down here 2mo or not, it's 17 miles away which seems like a waste of holiday time driving there and back. I would prefer to have my gain with a stranger though rather than my normal group person.
Sorry for the ridiculously long rant!!

Good morning Michjoanne,

Aghhh sowwie if i copied the wrong list! n thank u for not shouting at me, :).... I hope i do hit target i need to be 2.6 stone lighter for then, i've ordered a very expensive dress and i'll be gutted if i don't look nice in it!

I just need to stop eating choc and pizzas really, i've just become a lover of kebab's too which aint good haha... Anyway day 2 here we go on round two!!
How long have u been on sw for? x x
Hi Shelly
Don't be daft, it's easy done as the list is long and sometimes hard to find the latest one if a lot of posts. Quite a lot of people on the list seem to have given up though which is a bit sad but there are still around 10 regulars on here who always post and encourage others. I've been with slimming world since mid-feb and have lost 12.5lb so far (slowly but surely). I've lost every week since joining so that's a good record i suppose. Worrying about this week though :eek:
I actually started cutting down at Christmas though (I weighed myself Christmas week) and have actually lost 22.5lb since then. Good luck with your journey ;) Kebabs not good haha. Mind you neither are greggs pastys and i had them over the weekend....15 syns each!! If you're on facebook there's a girl on there called Stacey SlimmingWorld and she's sooo insipiring, she's lost loads and makes all her own recipes and posts them on her page, they're all syn free or low syn, so you may find kebab, chocolate etc, as she's very inventive and likes her favourite foods!! xxx

Well confession time.. Damage limitation is not going well!!! Still I suppose I could be doing worse. It's practically impossible though. I'm on hols with all extended family. Cooked breakfasts everday followed by sandwhiches for dinner followed by 'come dine with me' three course teas (as in we all do a night each, not recipes from the show).
I'm making slight alterations like I'm not having sausages at breakfast time, only bacon, beans tomatoes and one slice of toast, no butter. I'm cutting the fat off the bacon. Dinner time I'm not having butter on my sandwhiches. Teas just a lost cause and I never could turn down a choc cake!!
I'm not too bothered about putting on a few lbs cos it is a holiday and it's more important to have fun. I don't like how it's making me feel though, all bloaty and blurgh! I'm actually getting less exercise than usual cos feeling pogged and tired all the time. Not good! Dreading getting back on plan next week with Easter as well.
Can't decide whether to try and go to WI down here 2mo or not, it's 17 miles away which seems like a waste of holiday time driving there and back. I would prefer to have my gain with a stranger though rather than my normal group person.
Sorry for the ridiculously long rant!!
Ah Jooloo, bless you, it's your holiday so enjoy yourself hon. I wouldn't bother with that S/W WI if it's 17miles away!! Just keep doing what you're doing ie. damage limitation. Good luck and have a fab time :pxxx

sorry for wiping your loss off michjoanne,I couldnt for the life of me find another list, xxxx

sorry for wiping your loss off michjoanne,I couldnt for the life of me find another list, xxxx
Aw it's fine chick, i've updated it now! No worries! Nice to hear from you ;)xxxx

Just updating my loss too *prays i've used the right list!!* and THANK YOU all soooo much for your thanks and congrats i'm so pleased :D xxxxxxxxx

Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost

Just updating my loss too *prays i've used the right list!!* and THANK YOU all soooo much for your thanks and congrats i'm so pleased :D xxxxxxxxx

Hahaha Katie...that's the right list :p Well done again for getting to target!! I'm going to put on tomorrow at WI...i just know it! :cry:xxx

Thanks Mich. Do you weigh in at home too? I do ALL the time! This maintaining thing hasn't quite gone to plan so far... I had chinese to celebrate last night, then today i've had tuna melt panini and chips at wetherspoons and then a mcds for tea!! And then... made some buns with my daughter and finished off the extra melted dairy milk topping!! OMG!! I'm gonna put on already lmao xxx

Thanks Mich. Do you weigh in at home too? I do ALL the time! This maintaining thing hasn't quite gone to plan so far... I had chinese to celebrate last night, then today i've had tuna melt panini and chips at wetherspoons and then a mcds for tea!! And then... made some buns with my daughter and finished off the extra melted dairy milk topping!! OMG!! I'm gonna put on already lmao xxx
Haha yes i do, i know it's not good but it keeps me aware of what i'm up to. This is the first time i've been off from work since starting Slimming World and i'm finding it so hard as i'm either in the house (thinking about food) or walking round the shops (seeing food!!). Thats how the pasty thing happened at the weekend and monday!! Normally i'm at work and don't have time to stop and eat as I have a very active job. I've got another week and a half yet so i'm worried :eek: I don't want to go to WI tomorrow but if i don't i'll probably just do worse, as i know i've got another week to get it off. Grrrrr!! Motivation needed :eatdrink051::girlpower: xxx

Michjoanne said:
Haha yes i do, i know it's not good but it keeps me aware of what i'm up to. This is the first time i've been off from work since starting Slimming World and i'm finding it so hard as i'm either in the house (thinking about food) or walking round the shops (seeing food!!). Thats how the pasty thing happened at the weekend and monday!! Normally i'm at work and don't have time to stop and eat as I have a very active job. I've got another week and a half yet so i'm worried :eek: I don't want to go to WI tomorrow but if i don't i'll probably just do worse, as i know i've got another week to get it off. Grrrrr!! Motivation needed :eatdrink051::girlpower: xxx

Aww you can do it!! :) chop up loads of fruit and leave in the fridge! I love strawberries with strawberry mullerlight on! Yummm :) xxx

1.5lbs off for me today.

krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost

Well done Krups!! :D xxx

Hi Mich - I'd say go to WI tonight as then you can draw a line under it and start afresh. Otherwise the temptation is to slack off and then to miss another one and so on. It may not be as bad as you think! Good luck!

1.5lbs off for me today.

krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost

Hi Mich - I'd say go to WI tonight as then you can draw a line under it and start afresh. Otherwise the temptation is to slack off and then to miss another one and so on. It may not be as bad as you think! Good luck!
Fantastic Krups...well done!! You've been doing really well. Yes i'm going to WI tonight, fed up as I even FEEL fat this week :wave_cry: I will own up and hope it's not too bad, maybe only 1lb on if i'm very lucky. However i'm worried about next week too cos i'm still off from work. I do know what makes me lose weight so slimming world has definitely educated me and i can do it most of the time, but i think that crazy streak that makes us want to pig out every now and again is still in all of us !!! But i suppose that's what makes us human!! ;):D

Haha sounds fab!! Is it not just me that thinks about celebrating with food when at target then? I keep on thinking I'll have to keep going every week to group for at least a month or two cos I keep on thinking, ooh when I'm at target I'll be able to have .... without worrying about it LOL

Don't worry too much about WI!!

1.5lbs off for me today.

Well done!

Fantastic Krups...well done!! You've been doing really well. Yes i'm going to WI tonight, fed up as I even FEEL fat this week :wave_cry: I will own up and hope it's not too bad, maybe only 1lb on if i'm very lucky. However i'm worried about next week too cos i'm still off from work. I do know what makes me lose weight so slimming world has definitely educated me and i can do it most of the time, but i think that crazy streak that makes us want to pig out every now and again is still in all of us !!! But i suppose that's what makes us human!! ;):D

It probably won't be as bad as you think. I'm amazed at anyone that could loose more than say 7lbs without straying in some way!!

Well... I went to WI (Turns out we were going that way anyway... it seemed like a sign!) and I put on 2lb :(
Actually I'm pretty happy with that though, I was worried it would be more like 4lbs or anything as much as 7lbs!!
I've only got to loose 1lb to be back at 10% mark so I'm hoping I can turn it around after the holiday to be back at that for WI next week with my normal leader.
Some really annoying woman weighed me in though with the you've put on 2lbs awed shock thing. I felt like saying GET A GRIP lol

Haha sounds fab!! Is it not just me that thinks about celebrating with food when at target then? I keep on thinking I'll have to keep going every week to group for at least a month or two cos I keep on thinking, ooh when I'm at target I'll be able to have .... without worrying about it LOL

Don't worry too much about WI!!

Well done!

It probably won't be as bad as you think. I'm amazed at anyone that could loose more than say 7lbs without straying in some way!!

Well... I went to WI (Turns out we were going that way anyway... it seemed like a sign!) and I put on 2lb :(
Actually I'm pretty happy with that though, I was worried it would be more like 4lbs or anything as much as 7lbs!!
I've only got to loose 1lb to be back at 10% mark so I'm hoping I can turn it around after the holiday to be back at that for WI next week with my normal leader.
Some really annoying woman weighed me in though with the you've put on 2lbs awed shock thing. I felt like saying GET A GRIP lol

Haha Jooloo aren't you good, going to a WI on your holidays!! Well done :D Silly cow who weighed you, the girl that does our weighing smiles whatever you do so you don't feel self conscious!! I LOST half a pound so i'm so pleased with that considering how i've been this week!! I think i have been full circle, weighed myself on sat (3 days after last weigh in) and i looked like i'd lost a good 3lb but had terrible weekend food/drink wise and monday morning i'd put that back on, then tues and weds morning looked like i'd lost it again but hadn't moved from last weeks weight!! So i think i managed to turn it back around in time thank god. I'm still worrying about this week though as it's another week off work for me so lots of temptation in the way with parties and nights out to come!! I'll just keep plodding along, and have some 100% weeks after i'm back at work beginning of May xxx

Back