6 months to sexy

Helllloooo helllooo? Where's everyone gone lol????
Hiya Krups...sorry were you lonely? I've been out and about again catching the last of the rays. Went to another country pub on the moors with my mate. Not good for diets though!! xxx

I'm here! Well no, I'm at the beach! But I'm active (ha ha)

I'm back from Morocco and after Easter Sunday off plan (well sort of) I have re-started again today filled with lots of motivation and hope :D

Setting myself up for a 6 week challenge :D weighing every Monday
Doing 30 Day shred at least every other day

Andddd hopefully doing C25K (wish me luck!)

Xxx
Well done losing your 1lb chick...onwards and upwards xxx
Hope you had a good easter Ela ine. I still can't get over the fact that you actually lost weight on an all inclusive holiday! I've just been at home but have still managed to pack on the pounds ggrrrr. Good luck with the exercise plans - you can do it! Now if only I could take a leaf out of your book...!
Got a few days to claw it back Krups, lets do our best xxx

Hey chicks, hope you all had a fabby Easter. I had no eggs but was as krups put it a 'hog to the trough' I can't stop eating.

I'll comment on you individually 2moro..

I STS this week which I'm happy about.

Love to all you amazing ladies XXXX

Hey chicks, hope you all had a fabby Easter. I had no eggs but was as krups put it a 'hog to the trough' I can't stop eating.

STS is great BB. I think we're all clinging on to the edge of the cliff at holiday times!! Wish us all luck :);):D xxx

Haha Jooloo aren't you good, going to a WI on your holidays!! Well done :D Silly cow who weighed you, the girl that does our weighing smiles whatever you do so you don't feel self conscious!! I LOST half a pound so i'm so pleased with that considering how i've been this week!! I think i have been full circle, weighed myself on sat (3 days after last weigh in) and i looked like i'd lost a good 3lb but had terrible weekend food/drink wise and monday morning i'd put that back on, then tues and weds morning looked like i'd lost it again but hadn't moved from last weeks weight!! So i think i managed to turn it back around in time thank god. I'm still worrying about this week though as it's another week off work for me so lots of temptation in the way with parties and nights out to come!! I'll just keep plodding along, and have some 100% weeks after i'm back at work beginning of May xxx

1/2lb off is fab well done!
I just think it's a bit daft acting like a tit if someone puts on weight cos it's rare for someone to loose weight without any blips whatsoever, you don't want to be alienating ppl when they have put on weight cos thats when they pack it in!

Well girls I blew it big time yesterday. It was WI day and for some reason I went at it like a hog at a trough after weighing. Counted up my syns and I reckon I ate at least 40. Why oh why did I do it??? I have an easter egg I was going to have on sunday but I don't think I can risk it now as I'm going to have to spend all week clawing back the syns. Really peed off with myself.

Hog to the trough.. I absolutely love that lol
Never mind about the gobbling, I hope you've clawed it back.

Well done :D

Have drifted lately lifes been manic have gained and now lost 3lb this week from Beein unwell I think from tummy bug. Have changed my target to as I think I need to make it realistic for myself so I am goin for the highest weight for me within the normal bmi and wanna get to 11stone so 38lbs to go! So I have changed my stats to show this from scratch if it's ok as motivation has gone to pot!

My leader made a point of sayin that your initial target should be the highest weight within the bmi range, the just see how you feel and adjust it when you get there. She says that alot of ppl try to go for the lowest weight and get overfaced even if they're only a little but overweight because the healthy bmi range is quite broad. Its a good plan really because I'm only 9lbs off of a healthy bmi but still 2 stone off of target which seems a lot less achievable!

Also we started "baby making" so let's see how that goes and I'm in competition with myself. Reach target before conceive!!!!

Exciting!!! I keep on feeling broody which is ridicuolus cos my son is only just 6 months!

Afternoon all, I am at last back on track!!! Yippee. And back to slimming world and I seem to have forgot everything! I had to look back at my food diaries to jog my memory.

I went out for a run this afternoon, first one for months and managed 3 miles surprisingly well.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hope you're doing well back on SW. I'm still doing WW and really enjoying it!
3 miles is good!

Hi beautiful ladies!
Just wanted to say - I'm in Morocco, back tomorrow, proper update then... But needed to quickly confess... Have been 'trying' to stay on plan but all inclusive at a 5* hotel ... This has been proving difficult!
Every option you can imagine for breakfast, two courses for lunch and then some mega million choice options for dinner! Eek!
Lots of fruit, salad & fresh veggies so hoping I've not done too badly.
On another plus note - apart from ONE piña colada, I have been sticking to spirits,water & peppermint teas!
Off for a seaweed wrap in the spa - perhaps this will help! Ha ha ha! Have a Good Easter everyone! x

WOW! I'm really jealous of your posh holiday! I can't believe you're even vaguely managing to stay on plan!

Happy Easter! I'm back!! Went out last night so weighed early to check the damage of 10 days all Inclusive damage - 1lb off! Have NO idea how! Tried to stick to the plan but gave up after three days abs then just ate three meals a day & 2-3 drinks at night. Dessert either dinner or lunch not both and no snacks. Cant believe it!!
... Probably going to see a 4lb gain next week or something.. *eyeroll* but for now I'm very happy!!!!!!

On to my Syn free eggs for breakfast :D

Happy Easter everyone xx

P.s will edit the list later - just on my phone :D
*jumpjumpjump*

Again.. WOW!!! How do you manage to loose weight on an all inclusive holiday? I'd have been a complete piggy.

I'm here! Well no, I'm at the beach! But I'm active (ha ha)

I'm back from Morocco and after Easter Sunday off plan (well sort of) I have re-started again today filled with lots of motivation and hope :D

Setting myself up for a 6 week challenge :D weighing every Monday
Doing 30 Day shred at least every other day

Andddd hopefully doing C25K (wish me luck!)

Xxx

I really fancy doing the C25K.. I need to buy some running shoes first though! Also not sure if I should take up running while still BF? I need FNM's input! FNM come back!!

Went to another country pub on the moors with my mate. Not good for diets though!! xxx

Yum country pub grub!!!

Well done on your STS

STS is great BB. I think we're all clinging on to the edge of the cliff at holiday times!! Wish us all luck :);):D xxx

Good luck! I'm deffinately trying to hang on with my finger tips... Everytime I open the fridge I'm faced with CHOCOLATE!!! argh!!!! We've got something like 6 eggs between my husband and I and my daughters got another 7....
Worsed thing is cos she's 3 we usually 'help' her eat them so she doesn't have too much choc. So last night I was walking round the living room like a nutter trying to get some exercise in watching glee while hubby gobbled egg on the sofa!!!
She's got a thorntons one I'm desperate to gobble!!!

Welcome back Jooloo! I sympathise with you re the choccie. I have four large eggs all staring at me in the kitchen. Those and a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles (my faves). Temptation, temptation - get thee behind me Satan!

Oh by the way you mentioned FNM - she's started with weight watchers and is currently posting on the WW board (still on this site). I was window shopping other people's diets and noticed her posts. Another one gone to the dark side lol! Actually how is WW treating you? How do you find it compared to SW? Losses better? Be dead interested to hear what you think. x

Hi lovelies!
Happy Tuesday *eyeroll*

Soo - who's back at work?! Just me :p

Is it just me, or is it a lot easier to stay on plan when working. LOL.

Anyway, in response the the messages - THANK YOU! You guys are all too nice to me :)

I got lots of Easter eggs (FOUR!) and have so far ate a third of one (on Sunday) but tbh can't really be bothered with them.. I'll break them up and put them in the freezer (thanks to whoever gave me that tip :p)

Busy with work today -> Thursday but will still try to post.

Have some 'male' dillemas going on... heh, let's hope this does not lead to over induldging on chocolate!

As far as my weight loss on holiday goes, I honestly have NO IDEA how I lost weight. I hadn't had bread since Jan! :/ So having a roll at LEAST every other day I am surprised I didn't gain a stone with that alone. It was probably due to all the water ( I drank at least 1.5l to myself at dinner) while eating and SUPER FREE all over my plate.

teehee!
Anyway, Good Luck to everyone for this week! We can do this, we can do this!
In other news - I am also going to start shredding again (I know, I say this every day :bunnydance: but I will!) Andd does any/is anyone doing C25K/running?

Anyone? Anyone? I need some exercise motivation!! x

1/2lb off is fab well done!
I just think it's a bit daft acting like a tit if someone puts on weight cos it's rare for someone to loose weight without any blips whatsoever, you don't want to be alienating ppl when they have put on weight cos thats when they pack it in!

Hog to the trough.. I absolutely love that lol
Never mind about the gobbling, I hope you've clawed it back.

Well done :D

My leader made a point of sayin that your initial target should be the highest weight within the bmi range, the just see how you feel and adjust it when you get there. She says that alot of ppl try to go for the lowest weight and get overfaced even if they're only a little but overweight because the healthy bmi range is quite broad. Its a good plan really because I'm only 9lbs off of a healthy bmi but still 2 stone off of target which seems a lot less achievable!

Exciting!!! I keep on feeling broody which is ridicuolus cos my son is only just 6 months!

Hope you're doing well back on SW. I'm still doing WW and really enjoying it!
3 miles is good!

WOW! I'm really jealous of your posh holiday! I can't believe you're even vaguely managing to stay on plan!

Again.. WOW!!! How do you manage to loose weight on an all inclusive holiday? I'd have been a complete piggy.

I really fancy doing the C25K.. I need to buy some running shoes first though! Also not sure if I should take up running while still BF? I need FNM's input! FNM come back!!

Yum country pub grub!!!

Well done on your STS

Good luck! I'm deffinately trying to hang on with my finger tips... Everytime I open the fridge I'm faced with CHOCOLATE!!! argh!!!! We've got something like 6 eggs between my husband and I and my daughters got another 7....
Worsed thing is cos she's 3 we usually 'help' her eat them so she doesn't have too much choc. So last night I was walking round the living room like a nutter trying to get some exercise in watching glee while hubby gobbled egg on the sofa!!!
She's got a thorntons one I'm desperate to gobble!!!
I know Jooloo, I think you should complain about that woman to your leader. It really annoys me when I think of her doing that to everyone and making them feel embarrassed. I'm lucky that I haven't got any easter eggs this year. But i have been out with friends quite a few times, eating and drinking. So hoping to cling on at WI tomorrow. Pity if FNM has left us...Come back FNM, even if just to say hi every now and again!! xxx

Hi lovelies!
Happy Tuesday *eyeroll*

Soo - who's back at work?! Just me :p

Is it just me, or is it a lot easier to stay on plan when working. LOL.

Anyway, in response the the messages - THANK YOU! You guys are all too nice to me :)

I got lots of Easter eggs (FOUR!) and have so far ate a third of one (on Sunday) but tbh can't really be bothered with them.. I'll break them up and put them in the freezer (thanks to whoever gave me that tip :p)

Busy with work today -> Thursday but will still try to post.

Have some 'male' dillemas going on... heh, let's hope this does not lead to over induldging on chocolate!

As far as my weight loss on holiday goes, I honestly have NO IDEA how I lost weight. I hadn't had bread since Jan! :/ So having a roll at LEAST every other day I am surprised I didn't gain a stone with that alone. It was probably due to all the water ( I drank at least 1.5l to myself at dinner) while eating and SUPER FREE all over my plate.

teehee!
In other news - I am also going to start shredding again (I know, I say this every day :bunnydance: but I will!) Andd does any/is anyone doing C25K/running?

I'm not at work Elaine (Hurrayyyy)...not back till next Tuesday! But this is NOT a good plan when trying to diet :( I'll just have to keep trying my best! Can't really help you re: the exercise i'm afraid! I used to really like running and did it a lot a few years back but i've been diagnosed with osteo-arthritis now so not the best exercise for me apparently as my knees and ankles are weak, plus i broke my coccyx a few years ago and my back is always very painful in the mornings. Anyway, i'm managing to continue losing weight without too much exercise at the moment, so when that starts to stop i'll have to rethink things!! Nice hearing from you again now you're back. I missed your hilarious posts...we should all arrange some sort of crazy meet up somewhere in the summer and see how skinny we all are :D:D:D

Welcome back Jooloo! I sympathise with you re the choccie. I have four large eggs all staring at me in the kitchen. Those and a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles (my faves). Temptation, temptation - get thee behind me Satan!

Oh by the way you mentioned FNM - she's started with weight watchers and is currently posting on the WW board (still on this site). I was window shopping other people's diets and noticed her posts. Another one gone to the dark side lol! Actually how is WW treating you? How do you find it compared to SW? Losses better? Be dead interested to hear what you think. x

I'm amazed she's gone back to WW, I thought she was fed up with it! Maybe we all need to PM her and demand she drops by lol
Personally I'm doing really well with WW, apart from 2 weeks when I've been on holiday I've never had a problem with loosing weight and most weeks I've lost more than the 1lb a week they reckon you'll probably loose while BF. I'm not sure how as I always eat all my weeklies, all my dailys and all my activity points lol
I lost weight with SW successfully before, to a fashion, but I always found it hard that if I wanted e.g. a big mac meal it had to be a flexi syns day. I'm not good at having something and leaving it at that. I'm alot happier on WW now that I feel in control of what I can eat in that if I want something bad like chocolate cheesecake I can eat it and stay within my points allowance as long as I skimp elsewhere.
I have to say though I did eat healthier on SW. I still eat all the same healthy stuff now that I did before, just now my portions have been rethought but now I have more treats!! :eek::eek:

teehee!

I can't believe your not bothered for your easter eggs! I'm gagging for them lol
Male dilemmas sound intruiging! Anything juicey?
I might PM FNM about the whole runnign while BF thing and then I might do the C25K with you... I really fancy it!

I know Jooloo, I think you should complain about that woman to your leader. It really annoys me when I think of her doing that to everyone and making them feel embarrassed. I'm lucky that I haven't got any easter eggs this year. But i have been out with friends quite a few times, eating and drinking. So hoping to cling on at WI tomorrow. Pity if FNM has left us...Come back FNM, even if just to say hi every now and again!! xxx

I'm not at work Elaine (Hurrayyyy)...not back till next Tuesday! But this is NOT a good plan when trying to diet :( I'll just have to keep trying my best! Can't really help you re: the exercise i'm afraid! I used to really like running and did it a lot a few years back but i've been diagnosed with osteo-arthritis now so not the best exercise for me apparently as my knees and ankles are weak, plus i broke my coccyx a few years ago and my back is always very painful in the mornings. Anyway, i'm managing to continue losing weight without too much exercise at the moment, so when that starts to stop i'll have to rethink things!! Nice hearing from you again now you're back. I missed your hilarious posts...we should all arrange some sort of crazy meet up somewhere in the summer and see how skinny we all are :D:D:D

Good luck at WI tomorrow. To be fair there was only 3 ppl at her group so I'm assuming she isn't very popular!!

We should meet up for a sw food party! hahaha x

I'm amazed she's gone back to WW, I thought she was fed up with it! Maybe we all need to PM her and demand she drops by lol
Personally I'm doing really well with WW, apart from 2 weeks when I've been on holiday I've never had a problem with loosing weight and most weeks I've lost more than the 1lb a week they reckon you'll probably loose while BF. I'm not sure how as I always eat all my weeklies, all my dailys and all my activity points lol
I lost weight with SW successfully before, to a fashion, but I always found it hard that if I wanted e.g. a big mac meal it had to be a flexi syns day. I'm not good at having something and leaving it at that. I'm alot happier on WW now that I feel in control of what I can eat in that if I want something bad like chocolate cheesecake I can eat it and stay within my points allowance as long as I skimp elsewhere.
I have to say though I did eat healthier on SW. I still eat all the same healthy stuff now that I did before, just now my portions have been rethought but now I have more treats!! :eek::eek:

I can't believe your not bothered for your easter eggs! I'm gagging for them lol
Male dilemmas sound intruiging! Anything juicey?
I might PM FNM about the whole runnign while BF thing and then I might do the C25K with you... I really fancy it!

Good luck at WI tomorrow. To be fair there was only 3 ppl at her group so I'm assuming she isn't very popular!!
Ah it's her group??? That's even worse as she should definitely know better. We have a leader, then someone who takes the money, someone who weighs and someone who sells the raffle tickets...all different people. Ours is a big group, around 40 people xxx

We should meet up for a sw food party! hahaha x
I was thinking more about drinking!! I'm sure we can come up with a big pub thats not TOO far for everyone!! Would be funny...would love to put a face to some names xxx
An obese food party would be funnier lol
Hehe...we could find a pub near a mcdonalds or something and all go there first!!! xxx

I want to do C25K!!!
Yes - or a weatherspoons mitch! July! Summer! Whoop xx

I want to do C25K!!!
Yes - or a weatherspoons mitch! July! Summer! Whoop xx
Ooh aye..it would be great! We can all put our posh summer frocks on!! July or August would be great xxx

Well I weighed in this morning and I've put on 3lbs! This is my first gain in 18 weeks and of course I had to do it in style lol. That means a grand total of zero pounds lost in April gah! :break_diet: Back to it 100% this week. A new month and a fresh start beckons...Good luck Mich and anyone else weighing in today.

Well I weighed in this morning and I've put on 3lbs! This is my first gain in 18 weeks and of course I had to do it in style lol. That means a grand total of zero pounds lost in April gah! :break_diet: Back to it 100% this week. A new month and a fresh start beckons...Good luck Mich and anyone else weighing in today.

Don't worry... 3lbs isn't as bad as it sounds! Well done for still going and being weighed. On the upside I've found that if you get back on the 100% wagon after a gain then it's quite often a quick on/quick off scenario!
Good luck anyone else that's got WI 2day. I'm v nervous about mine 2mo... I don't want to put on again!

Thanks Jooloo - good luck for tomorrow!

Don't worry... 3lbs isn't as bad as it sounds! Well done for still going and being weighed. On the upside I've found that if you get back on the 100% wagon after a gain then it's quite often a quick on/quick off scenario!
Good luck anyone else that's got WI 2day. I'm v nervous about mine 2mo... I don't want to put on again!

Aw Krups never mind :gen126: You've made me nervous now...hope it's not an omen for me, cos i haven't put on yet since starting either, but these last two weeks of me being off from work have been so hard. I sneaky scale hopped this morning and i appeared to have stayed the same, but thats so close to half a pound or a pound on too so really scared. Also i'm only a pound off my stone with slimming world (although have almost lost two stone since Christmas). Will be annoyed if i put on but i've tried the best i can under the circumstances. I agreed with Jooloo, it will be on/off as quick as a week. I'm back at work on tues so will do a few 100% weeks if i can (although i do have a wedding on 14th and ngt out planned on 6th!!). But i think the routine of work will get me back on track xxx

Updating the list guys...1lb off for me thank god, and my stone award at last. Been 24lb since Christmas but 14lb since joining SW in Feb. Been slow, but lost every week so i'm happy with that! Good luck to everyone else yet to weigh in : )xxx

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-22lbs to go 34lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 25lbs to go 22.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 32.5lb to go 14lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost

Well done Mich!
I lost 4lbs!! Yey! I'm so happy that I got rid of my holiday gain and I got my 1.5 stone award. Woohoo!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-22lbs to go 34lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 23lbs to go 24.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost