6 months to sexy

Well done Mich!
I lost 4lbs!! Yey! I'm so happy that I got rid of my holiday gain and I got my 1.5 stone award. Woohoo!
Fantastic Jooloo...well done :D Is there an award for 1.5 stones then? That's great if there is...i love awards, stickers and certificates!! xxx

Well done Mich and Jooloo - way to go laydeez! Ohmigod - I made the mistake of scale hopping just now and it's made me soooo glum. I just pray I've lost something by next WI!

Well done Mich and Jooloo - way to go laydeez! Ohmigod - I made the mistake of scale hopping just now and it's made me soooo glum. I just pray I've lost something by next WI!
Aw Krups, I know what you mean, scale hopping just after WI is not good, as always goes up a lot i find, usually cos i have a 'day off ' weds night after WI!! xxx

Fantastic Jooloo...well done :D Is there an award for 1.5 stones then? That's great if there is...i love awards, stickers and certificates!! xxx

I'm pretty sure they do 1.5 stone awards at SW, I think they do one for every 1/2 stone! At WW it's a 'silver seven' for every 7 pounds :)

Try not to worry about scale hopping. I have to confess that I do it but pretty much every week I put on weight at some point, even this week when I ended up 4lb down at the end!

Everyone always bails on this group on a weekend!!

You're right Jooloo - it's like a graveyard here at the weekends lol!

Well done Jooloo!
Krups - lock the scales away!
Amy - I know what you mean!
BB - are you still on the water? Am finally up to 2.5l a day! And up about twenty times per night aha!

Well everyone, happy Monday! Sorry I haven't been posting lately - had some silly male related rubbish going on. But I'm back now and focused focused!!

After my loss on holiday, I genuinely thought I would have gained this week. However, despite a day out at the beach (Where I only need to syn an ice cream
- but actually didn't because it was homemade, two scoops, chocolate cone and I didn't want to feel guilty *eyeroll*)

I got on the scales this morning (well, every morning - but you know what I mean - weigh day!)

I HAVE LOST 5lbs!!!

Whooo hoooo :bunnydance:

Yeeeeehar! Lol sorry - SO pleased as this now means;

** Official stone award since re starting sw/tracking on here!

** 2 stone 2lbs lost over all (may starting using this number)

Actual lowest ever weight since I was... Umm? Well since I started weighing myself anyway.
Definitely the 'skinniest' lol does that even make sense? I mean when I pat my stomach it feels the smallest it's ever been... Not that it's small - still huge a achk hopefully you know what I mean!

Wanted to share this *I can't stop jumping around!!!!*

Have a GREAT day! We've got a BBQ planned, and for this reason - I'm glad I weighed this morning!!

Good luck for an ace week !! zxx

Well done Jooloo!
BB - are you still on the water? Am finally up to 2.5l a day! And up about twenty times per night aha!

Well everyone, happy Monday! Sorry I haven't been posting lately - had some silly male related rubbish going on. But I'm back now and focused focused!!

After my loss on holiday, I genuinely thought I would have gained this week. However, despite a day out at the beach (Where I only need to syn an ice cream
- but actually didn't because it was homemade, two scoops, chocolate cone and I didn't want to feel guilty *eyeroll*)

I got on the scales this morning (well, every morning - but you know what I mean - weigh day!)

I HAVE LOST 5lbs!!!

Actual lowest ever weight since I was... Umm? Well since I started weighing myself anyway.
Definitely the 'skinniest' lol does that even make sense? I mean when I pat my stomach it feels the smallest it's ever been... Not that it's small - still huge a achk hopefully you know what I mean!

Have a GREAT day! We've got a BBQ planned, and for this reason - I'm glad I weighed this morning!!

Oh Elaine that's fantastic news!! I'm so proud of you :D:p
Hmmm i've not been as good...it's so hard during holidays isn't it - i've been off for two weeks!! I've had a few pub lunches since last WI, then had lots to drink at royal wedding party) and then last night I want out for drinks with some friends and although i had no tea (didn't have time), my friend bought selection of crisps in the pub which we all shared and THEN i got bag of pork scratchings (yuk pure fat), but for some strange reason they were so moorish as i was drinking, i ate another two packets. Oh my good god. No idea how much i'll put on after eating them!! What a silly thing to do!! Hmmm i'll have to practically starve now for next two days which is not a good idea either :( Anyway, back to work tomorrow so back with the routine. I loved the wedding, just sad that my holidays are now over :cry: xxx

Hi everyone it's me... The stranger who lurks but hasn't been posting a I been naughty... And unwell

Well now I know why.... I'm pregnant!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Hi everyone it's me... The stranger who lurks but hasn't been posting a I been naughty... And unwell

Ahhh congrats Leeeanne xxx

Oh My Goodness!!! Congratulations hun!! x

Well done Jooloo!

I HAVE LOST 5lbs!!!

Wow! well done!!

Oh Elaine that's fantastic news!! I'm so proud of you :D:p
Hmmm i've not been as good...it's so hard during holidays isn't it - i've been off for two weeks!! I've had a few pub lunches since last WI, then had lots to drink at royal wedding party) and then last night I want out for drinks with some friends and although i had no tea (didn't have time), my friend bought selection of crisps in the pub which we all shared and THEN i got bag of pork scratchings (yuk pure fat), but for some strange reason they were so moorish as i was drinking, i ate another two packets. Oh my good god. No idea how much i'll put on after eating them!! What a silly thing to do!! Hmmm i'll have to practically starve now for next two days which is not a good idea either :( Anyway, back to work tomorrow so back with the routine. I loved the wedding, just sad that my holidays are now over :cry: xxx

Try not to worry about it too much. You've had a good time off work and that's good. Draw a line under it and carry on from now... You don't want to go to far the other way then cracking and gobbling more! You could try and plan some mostly super free meals to help maybe though? How about a chicken stew served with swede mash and vege for tea?

Wow! congrats! That was super quick:D

Brrr!!! Hubby got up at half 5 this morn for work... woke up my 6month old and then I couldn't get him back to sleep! Unimpressed!! Luckily my daughters still asleep though :)
Decided to be proactive with my extra time and hang the washing out on the line. It is ridiculously cold!!!!

I've had a bit of a dodgey week so far dieting this week. I've been good but I've been a bit confused as to whether things are going right. If you all rem I'm doing WW now, which means I get 14 extra points a day for BF. I've started weaning him this week and they say to drop to 7 extra points when starting on solid foods so I dropped my points. I was really proud of myself because I knew it would be a shock loosing the points so I'd planned the whole week so I didn't overshoot completely.
Tommy is usually a pretty good sleeper and the all of a sudden argh! He's waking up every 3 hours again. I'm knackered. Messaged FNM cos I was worried maybe he wasn't getting enough during the day with me reducing my points and she's said to increase them back up again. So now feeling a bit confused worried not going to loose anything this week and he still slept terribly last night!
Oh well watch this space...

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-19lbs to go 37lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 23lbs to go 24.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 32.5lb to go 14lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs los

Elaine - wow what a fantastic loss - amazing - go you!
Mich - loving the new avatar. You look like you're having a wonderful time. Don't worry too much about wednesday, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Leeanne - Congratulations! That was quick work!
Jooloo - hope the little one settles soon.

Well I got given another easter egg this morning. That makes two sitting in the kitchen uneaten. After my disasterous WI last week I daren't touch them. It's been a good week on the food front and I so hope I haven't gained tomorrow. Only time will tell. Keep everything crossed for me girls!

Haha I still have two uneaten Easter Eggs at home - proud of that.. but didn't stop me scoffing two chocolates at work today.

Le sigh - where is my will power? WHERE?! lol x

Back