6 months to sexy

Argh temptation everywhere! I seem to be having a badly hungry day!!

Hello my lovelies...well done on all the losses.

Leeanne - many congratulations that's fab news.
Mich - loving your new pic
Elaine - brill u go girl
Krups - Good luck for this week I'm sure you'll be fine
Jooloo - Me weaning too, hope he settles again soon babe

Well my 2 kids are now christened, we had an absolutely fabulous day. I've not really been on plan & I put on 1lb which isn't bad considering all the cake etc I've scoffed & eating out with the family.

I'm back on track now but I don't know if I'll manage the 3 stone (I think I will if i crack on with it) Elaine I've not been good with the water thing but now I'm back & raring to go I'm gonna up it again.

If any of you want to see the christening pics let me know & I'll post some.

Speak soon.

PS Any of you any good at Personal Statements for Admin type job applications? If so can you let me know as I desperately need someone to look at mine & edit it etc XXXX

Yes post some pics of you beautiful little babies!' X

Just updating my gain..oops :(

Big_bear - 20lbs to go -21lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-19lbs to go 37lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 20 to go 11lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 23lbs to go 24.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 32.5lb to go 14lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs los

Thanks BB - reminded me to update my loss x

El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
krupskaya- 23lbs to go 30lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Wow! well done!!

Try not to worry about it too much. You've had a good time off work and that's good. Draw a line under it and carry on from now... You don't want to go to far the other way then cracking and gobbling more! You could try and plan some mostly super free meals to help maybe though? How about a chicken stew served with swede mash and vege for tea?
Aw thanks Jooloo, unfortunately thats where i struggle as I really don't like a lot of veg, i'm back on track now as back at work, so i'll just do my best...i've had joe's sausages 'chinese chicken steak' tonight. Was gorgeous xxx
Elaine - wow what a fantastic loss - amazing - go you!
Mich - loving the new avatar. You look like you're having a wonderful time. Don't worry too much about wednesday, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Leeanne - Congratulations! That was quick work!
Jooloo - hope the little one settles soon.

Well I got given another easter egg this morning. That makes two sitting in the kitchen uneaten. After my disasterous WI last week I daren't touch them. It's been a good week on the food front and I so hope I haven't gained tomorrow. Only time will tell. Keep everything crossed for me girls!
Cheers Krups..yes i had such a lovely day at royal wedding party. Obviously that's not my real hair haha. I love the picture though as it's the first one in a long time that I think I look quite 'narrow' in my build, shoulders etc.!! I'll keep everything crossed for you tomorrow and you do me! You sound like you've really tried this week so you'll be fine xx

Hello my lovelies...well done on all the losses.

Leeanne - many congratulations that's fab news.
Mich - loving your new pic
Elaine - brill u go girl
Krups - Good luck for this week I'm sure you'll be fine
Jooloo - Me weaning too, hope he settles again soon babe

Well my 2 kids are now christened, we had an absolutely fabulous day. I've not really been on plan & I put on 1lb which isn't bad considering all the cake etc I've scoffed & eating out with the family.

I'm back on track now but I don't know if I'll manage the 3 stone (I think I will if i crack on with it) Elaine I've not been good with the water thing but now I'm back & raring to go I'm gonna up it again.

Speak soon.

PS Any of you any good at Personal Statements for Admin type job applications? If so can you let me know as I desperately need someone to look at mine & edit it etc XXXX
Lovely to hear from you BB...yes i'd love to see the pictures. Also never mind about your tiny tiny gain, it's nothing!! You've done fantastically well. xxx

hiya everyone, hope you are all well.......

Just looking back at all the posts and everyone is doing so well :) so proud...xx

Just had a treat night as ive started just unsing what ever syns i want and counting them down so ive just said bye bye to 70 of them lol ....

Enjoy your evening guys xx

Just looking back at all the posts and everyone is doing so well :) so proud...xx

Just had a treat night as ive started just unsing what ever syns i want and counting them down so ive just said bye bye to 70 of them lol ....

Well done GGS, you're doing so well xxx

Yes BB - post some pics!
Well girls my hard work paid off and I lost 4lbs. Go me!

El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
krupskaya- 22lbs to go 31lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

I'm doing a success express day today! Hopefully this will last!
I'm also - ba ba baaaa going 'running' tonight. Outside with another person and everything!!
In my six week challenge news, I have got a dress for the wedding! Well, I found it on my wardrobe - never worn it, think it must have been one of those 'will wear when skinnier' purchases. Anyway, since I can't afford a new one I will be wearing this!
My arms currently spill out of it though - they are sooooo flabby (any arm tips) and hips ew huge. It's an unforgiving material really, not to mention a size 16, and *deep breath* back less.
I'm going to wear this dress on June 3rd. :D

Whoooo hooo Krups! Yeah! Are we riding this sexy train or what?

BB - Christening pics!
Mich -GOOD LUCK for tonight!

gonnagetskinny20 said:

Me too hun!
First day of week two and I went to pizza hiut! Literally scoffed 85 syns so we're in the same boat!!
We can so it! Success express day for me x

Hi Ela ine and GGS! Good luck with success express and running Ela ine. You are very brave, esp with the running!

Good luck for tonight Mich, let us know how you get on. Have a great wednesday girls! X

Yes BB - post some pics!
Krups that's fantastic!! See you were worrying other nothing :D Maybe you can now have one of your Easter Eggs xxx
I'm also - ba ba baaaa going 'running' tonight. Outside with another person and everything!!
In my six week challenge news, I have got a dress for the wedding! Well, I found it on my wardrobe - never worn it, think it must have been one of those 'will wear when skinnier' purchases. Anyway, since I can't afford a new one I will be wearing this!
My arms currently spill out of it though - they are sooooo flabby (any arm tips) and hips ew huge. It's an unforgiving material really, not to mention a size 16, and *deep breath* back less.

Whoooo hooo Krups! Yeah! Are we riding this sexy train or what?

BB - Christening pics!
Mich -GOOD LUCK for tonight!

Me too hun!
First day of week two and I went to pizza hiut! Literally scoffed 85 syns so we're in the same boat!!
Thanks Elaine..it's my mum's birthday today and I won't be around later to go to WI so i'm going to have to go tomorrow instead. Gives me an extra day I suppose!! I know what you mean about arms, I hate showing mine but it's summer and not practical. I had a dress for wedding and races coming up but although it looked beautiful from the front i hated the side view as made me look twice as big as i am due to massive flaring out from bust area (Next maxi dress). Also bust is ruched with a V-style halter neck so doesn't give any shape or support to bust. I'm relucatantly sending it back as I don't think I can stand with my back against the wall all night!! Have just ordered another one from Quiz (size 14 get meee!) xxx
Hi Ela ine and GGS! Good luck with success express and running Ela ine. You are very brave, esp with the running!

Good luck for tonight Mich, let us know how you get on. Have a great wednesday girls! X
Thanks Krups..i'm probably going to have to go tomorrow instead so i'll let you know then xxx

Thanks lovely! It will be more like waddleling I have signed up for Race for LIFE! (inspring much) so have absolutely no excuses for C25K anymore :D Bring on Week2 Day 1 :D

Krups that's fantastic!! See you were worrying other nothing :D Maybe you can now have one of your Easter Eggs xxx

Thanks Elaine..it's my mum's birthday today and I won't be around later to go to WI so i'm going to have to go tomorrow instead. Gives me an extra day I suppose!! I know what you mean about arms, I hate showing mine but it's summer and not practical. I had a dress for wedding and races coming up but although it looked beautiful from the front i hated the side view as made me look twice as big as i am due to massive flaring out from bust area (Next maxi dress). Also bust is ruched with a V-style halter neck so doesn't give any shape or support to bust. I'm relucatantly sending it back as I don't think I can stand with my back against the wall all night!! Have just ordered another one from Quiz (size 14 get meee!) xxx

Thanks Krups..i'm probably going to have to go tomorrow instead so i'll let you know then xxx

Oh wow Mich! SIZE 14 WHOOOOO! :bunnydance: I absolutely cannot wait to be in a size 14.. seriously... I'll be swinging from the ceiling and everything ha ha ha.

What are you doing for your Mums birthday? It was my Mums 50th.. so we had a BBQ and although I started off with good intentions (hello fruit kebabs) this did not last! Too much bad food + pizza hut last night leeds me to a success express day today! EEEP!

good luck everyone! Sexy on down! :vibes:

p.s. I say we all wear this posh frocks for our meet up of wonder and joy. Which IS happening, even if it's just Mich and I shakin' out thing round the middle of Manchester. :roofles:

Christening 1.jpg

Cris, Me, Ryan, Eryn, Da.jpg

Me.jpg

I'll have better ones in a few days. My son was tired as wouldn't go to sleep the night before & the vicar missed his head with the water & it went down his back!!

Thanks lovely! It will be more like waddleling I have signed up for Race for LIFE! (inspring much) so have absolutely no excuses for C25K anymore :D Bring on Week2 Day 1 :D

Oh wow Mich! SIZE 14 WHOOOOO! :bunnydance: I absolutely cannot wait to be in a size 14.. seriously... I'll be swinging from the ceiling and everything ha ha ha.

What are you doing for your Mums birthday? It was my Mums 50th.. so we had a BBQ and although I started off with good intentions (hello fruit kebabs) this did not last! Too much bad food + pizza hut last night leeds me to a success express day today! EEEP!

good luck everyone! Sexy on down! :vibes:

p.s. I say we all wear this posh frocks for our meet up of wonder and joy. Which IS happening, even if it's just Mich and I shakin' out thing round the middle of Manchester. :roofles:
Haha i agree, shaking our thing sounds fab :rolleyes: I hope the size 14 fits me when it arrives, I tried another one on from there the other week and it was size 14, was shocked when it did fit me!! Was just showing off really and expected it to be mega tight but it wasn't too bad. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one. I reckon it's because they're maxi dresses so a bit flowy in the midriff area! Not doing anything for my mums birthday as, get this...she dumped me tonight on the phone and said she was going out for a meal with her friends instead!! I arrived home from work about half 6 and was going to drive straight there, but she rang and said she was just on her way out and would be out for the evening!! She's 73 and has a better social life than me!! I'll meet up with her at weekend now!! Was going tonight and was going to stay over as i'm off tomorrow morning due to voting day at school where i work, but not much point now if she's not going to be there!! I'd already told the SW leader i'd be weighing in tomorrow ngt instead so will still do that - WI 7.15 tomorrow pm. Bit worried as not feeling very thin and had *week this week, plus had crazy two weeks off of overeating and drinking and managed to get away with it both weeks at WI! In a way i hope i put on a bit tomorrow because it will then break the cycle...at the moment i'm so worried each week cos i don't want to break my record of losing every week!! At least once i've done it once it won't be so bad!! xxx

View attachment 13625

View attachment 13626

View attachment 13627

I'll have better ones in a few days. My son was tired as wouldn't go to sleep the night before & the vicar missed his head with the water & it went down his back!!
Aw BB I love your pictures...you look really nice, bet you were glad you'd lost weight, as i'm sure you had enough to worry about without feeling uncomfortable as well. I love feeling thinner, i'm so glad I found SW as i've never been able to stick to anything before and this is really working for me however slow it's taking xxx:p:eek::eek:

Well done!

Speak soon.

Glad you had a good christening!! 1lb is hardly anything.
Sorry I'm poo at personal statements and stuff like that.

Me too hun!

Good luck with success express and running yum yum!! Pizza hut

I'm impressed you're doing race for life. Well done :)

ll have better ones in a few days. My son was tired as wouldn't go to sleep the night before & the vicar missed his head with the water & it went down his back!!

It sounds fab lol

Haha i agree, shaking our thing sounds fab :rolleyes: I hope the size 14 fits me when it arrives, I tried another one on from there the other week and it was size 14, was shocked when it did fit me!! Was just showing off really and expected it to be mega tight but it wasn't too bad. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one. I reckon it's because they're maxi dresses so a bit flowy in the midriff area! Not doing anything for my mums birthday as, get this...she dumped me tonight on the phone and said she was going out for a meal with her friends instead!! I arrived home from work about half 6 and was going to drive straight there, but she rang and said she was just on her way out and would be out for the evening!! She's 73 and has a better social life than me!! I'll meet up with her at weekend now!! Was going tonight and was going to stay over as i'm off tomorrow morning due to voting day at school where i work, but not much point now if she's not going to be there!! I'd already told the SW leader i'd be weighing in tomorrow ngt instead so will still do that - WI 7.15 tomorrow pm. Bit worried as not feeling very thin and had *week this week, plus had crazy two weeks off of overeating and drinking and managed to get away with it both weeks at WI! In a way i hope i put on a bit tomorrow because it will then break the cycle...at the moment i'm so worried each week cos i don't want to break my record of losing every week!! At least once i've done it once it won't be so bad!! xxx

I can't believe your mum dumped you! Crazy!!!! Hope weigh in goes well today :):)

Argh can't decide what to do about going to WI. The one I usually go to is on a thurs 12-1.
I'm starting to go to a mum and baby swim thing today though 11-12. I think I've got time to do that and then go to WI afterwards but they're all going to have tea and cake which I'll have to miss.
I can't go to WI on an evening because hubby isn't back in time from work. There's another WI with the same woman at 9.45 but it's ages away so wouldnt have time to stay to group and then feed tommy before swimming.
It seems really stupid to miss out on being sociable for the sake of being weighed but at the same time I'm doing so well and don't want to pack it in. I know I won't do as well without WI because it's the fear of being weighed that stops me pogging out on everything! lol

On a

I don't know what happened there...
On another note... Argh!!! Other mums seeing me in a swimming costume! They're all quite yummy mummyish aswell. hmmm

Well done!

Glad you had a good christening!! 1lb is hardly anything.
Sorry I'm poo at personal statements and stuff like that.

Good luck with success express and running yum yum!! Pizza hut

I'm impressed you're doing race for life. Well done :)

It sounds fab lol

I can't believe your mum dumped you! Crazy!!!! Hope weigh in goes well today :):)

I don't know what happened there...
On another note... Argh!!! Other mums seeing me in a swimming costume! They're all quite yummy mummyish aswell. hmmm
Ahh Jooloo, thanks hon. I would stick with your WI while you're doing so well. I think that if I missed a week I would start getting complacent and would then start putting weight back on. I'm sure there will be other social things coming up. Just do the swimming ;)

Well I weighed in tonight (day later) and put on half a pound which i'm not too bothered about as that is first time i've put on since joining and is not bad for a two week easter binge!! Was lucky last two weeks with still losing! I'm glad i've broken my record now as won't be so scared each week! xxx

Back