6 months to sexy

Well done mich 1/2 a pound doesn't sound bad at all!!

Well I lost 2.5lbs!!!! Really relieved after faffing around with my points and then turning up damp!!

I've decided I'm going to try going to the 9:45 one next week. I might as well give it a bash and see if he'll last that long between feeds.

Big_bear - 20lbs to go -21lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-19lbs to go 37lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 22lbs to go 31lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 20.5lbs to go 27.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 32.5lb to go 14lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Last edited:
jooloo said:
I don't know what happened there...
On another note... Argh!!! Other mums seeing me in a swimming costume! They're all quite yummy mummyish aswell. hmmm

Did i miss something? Are you going to a pool party or something? And btw, you ARE a yummy mummy!!!!!
Did you sort your wi issue out?

Michjoanne said:
Ahh Jooloo, thanks hon. I would stick with your WI while you're doing so well. I think that if I missed a week I would start getting complacent and would then start putting weight back on. I'm sure there will be other social things coming up. Just do the swimming ;)

Well I weighed in tonight (day later) and put on half a pound which i'm not too bothered about as that is first time i've put on since joining and is not bad for a two week easter binge!! Was lucky last two weeks with still losing! I'm glad i've broken my record now as won't be so scared each week! xxx

Loving your attitude of late Mich :p aure the dress will fit! Don't sweat it, OR if it doesn't - DO sweat in the sauna for ages. Bound to lose an inch or two :p

jooloo said:

Well I lost 2.5lbs!!!! Really relieved after faffing around with my points and then turning up damp!!

I've decided I'm going to try going to the 9:45 one next week. I might as well give it a bash and see if he'll last that long between feeds.

Yes yes yessss!

Sorry! It posted before I was ready (silly phone)

Jooloo, this is for you: :clap:
Mich - :bunnydance:

Haha! Well, if anyone reads my diary there are three main things to report on this week!
1. Bad week of FOUR birthday meals out! Two down, two to go! Why are so many people born in May? Everyone must get it on on holiday in August!

2. Date was okay, good in fact. Wore a dress (LOL - I know!) didn't get suck on any rides (whoo)

3. Started C25K with slim fit friend, on WEEK 4 no less! Yea, week 4!!!!! PLUS, we do it for a chuffing HOUR outside! So, since Wednesday I have done two hours of running for four minutes, walking for two, running for three minutes, walking for a minute and a half and I am ACHinG! Seriously, can't even laugh about it as it hurts to laugh.
Oh well, no pain no gain right? Walkin like a cowboy will be worth it.
weigh in Monday - hopping for a sts.

Good luck you beautiful people!!

P.s we won't go quiet this weekend, will we :p xx

Did i miss something? Are you going to a pool party or something? And btw, you ARE a yummy mummy!!!!!
Did you sort your wi issue out?

It's some mums have organised going swimming with babies in a private pool lol.
Loving it.. yes a yummy mummy!!

Haha! Well, if anyone reads my diary there are three main things to report on this week!
1. Bad week of FOUR birthday meals out! Two down, two to go! Why are so many people born in May? Everyone must get it on on holiday in August!

2. Date was okay, good in fact. Wore a dress (LOL - I know!) didn't get suck on any rides (whoo)

3. Started C25K with slim fit friend, on WEEK 4 no less! Yea, week 4!!!!! PLUS, we do it for a chuffing HOUR outside! So, since Wednesday I have done two hours of running for four minutes, walking for two, running for three minutes, walking for a minute and a half and I am ACHinG! Seriously, can't even laugh about it as it hurts to laugh.

4 birthday meals out?!?!? That is crazy!!!! lol Hope they're all yummy :)
Glad your date went well!
Really impressed with you doing the c25k. Keep us updated with how you get on cos I'm intrigued as to wether it actually will get you running for half an hour in such a short space of time!

Well I went to a wedding last night. And I'd like to report I was quite restrained. Didn't go too crazy on the buffet and only drank water all night (mostly down to BF mind) and I danced all night which must have helped.
Weird thing is though I feel completely hung over this morning. I feel absolutely awfull. What is that about?! Can you actually get drunk on fumes?? lol

Big Bear - what lovely kids you've got! Makes me feel all broody lol. You looked fab too. Sounds like you had a great day.

Mich - a half pound on is nothing. You'll shift that and more next week.

Elaine - C25K sounds dead interesting. You'll have to let us know how you get on.

Jooloo - good luck for swimming, I bet you'll look great in your cossie!

I'm praying for 1.5lb off at wi this week to take me into the 10st bracket. Don't know if it's gonna happen though. Keep everything crossed for me girls!

Where is everyone??? lol Well girls I've had an absolutely horrendous week I'm sure of a gain. After the christening I couldn't stop myself scoffing on the cake, crisps, bread sticks, houmous etc etc..

I think the awful feeling I've got & feel as if I've gained at least 5lbs if not more I started back today. I've planned my lunches/dinners for the week & I've got no junk food in the house.

This is my day today so far:

Breakfast - All Bran & 150ml milk - HEA & HEB
Banana, Grapes, 1/2 Melon
Dinner - Chicken, Potato (HEB), Cauliflour, Brocolli, Brussel Sprouts, Peas (2 syns), Gravy (1 syn), Honey & Mustard (2 syns) Pink N White (2.5syns)
Snack: yoghurt
Evening Meal: Leftover chicken & salad

I'll use the rest of my HEA on milk & maybe have hot choc or coffee..

Hope you are all doing well. I need to also start drinking my water again, I've been really bad. Elaine you are doing so well with all the exercise & water.

I'm getting a new double stroller tomorrow as the wheel fell of the last one & it was too heavy to push with my son so I'll be out walking loads again.

I've applied for 3 part-time jobs in the last week so please my lovelies fingers & all crossed I get something as I've got no money at all coming in (only H). One is in a Children's Centre (doing admin)which I'd love as A) it's literally a 10 minute walk away; B) The hours perfect 1pm-6pm so will work well around H night work & he can have kids so no need for MIL's interference & C) As I worked with Sure Start before it merged to Children's Centres & I loved the job so I'm sure it would be great.

Hope you all have had a fab weekend & I'll stop by soon XXX

I'll use up

Good luck bb! I work in a childrens centre I love it :)

And as for gain u prob not done as bad as u think! :)

I'm dreading tomorrow :( first midwife appointment and other halfs boss won't let him come the nasty bch! N I'm dreading bein had a go at as I class as obese :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Good luck bb! I work in a childrens centre I love it :)

And as for gain u prob not done as bad as u think! :)

I'm dreading tomorrow :( first midwife appointment and other halfs boss won't let him come the nasty bch! N I'm dreading bein had a go at as I class as obese :(

MW appointment will be absolutely fine. I was about 14st 8lbs when I got preggers & it was never ever mentioned to me. The only thing they do is the glucose test for diabetes but that's later on. How many weeks are you now? Please don't worry as not good for you or the babs...OH will get to the other appts...don't stress XXx

What so you do in the children's centre? I may need your help lol

Thx bb... I'm bout 5 weeks according to date I came off pill. Due 6th jan!!

I'm a level3 family support worker working for action for children. I do the case loads of support. Where I do a package of support via home visits an can be to do with isolation, pnd, infant massage, parenting strategies, child development, behaviour of child, or step down support from social services

Any help u need just ask! :) also I could ask our buisness support officer (admin)

:) xx

Thx bb... I'm bout 5 weeks according to date I came off pill. Due 6th jan!!

I'm a level3 family support worker working for action for children. I do the case loads of support. Where I do a package of support via home visits an can be to do with isolation, pnd, infant massage, parenting strategies, child development, behaviour of child, or step down support from social services

Any help u need just ask! :) also I could ask our buisness support officer (admin)

:) xx

Cheers hun, when I do the application I may well ask if you (or your administrator) could have a look for me as I'm desperate to find a job & this one sounds perfect to me.

You'll be fine at MW then they'll just do the paperwork etc not much really happens at the 1st one.

Very interesting job, I'd love to do something like that but wouldn't know where to start. I absolutely loved working for Sure Start even in the office.

Take Care hun & let us know how it goes XX

Well done Jooloo...2.5lb is fab. I'd love to lose that this week but haven't been that great :eek: xx

Sorry! It posted before I was ready (silly phone)

Jooloo, this is for you: :clap:
Mich - :bunnydance:

Haha cheers Elaine...I see you have been in Mcr this weekend (from fbook). Hope you had a great time :p You're doing really well, I like your attitude too, lots of exercise, you put us all to shame! I went out last night and drank loads :sigh: But on the plus side I felt and looked really slim and loved the attention I got, got chatted up loads. Only thing was I gave my number to a guy who I really liked and who I thought liked me as he gave me loads of signals, ie. moving to sit next to me, asking if I was single and touching me lots while he was speaking to me, looking in my eyes etc!! But he hasn't texted me. Grrrrr. I'd like to think he lost my number, can't think why else he wouldn't have texted xxx
Mich - a half pound on is nothing. You'll shift that and more next week.

I'm praying for 1.5lb off at wi this week to take me into the 10st bracket. Don't know if it's gonna happen though. Keep everything crossed for me girls!
Thanks Krups...i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and anything else I can think off :D Good luck xxx
Where is everyone??? lol Well girls I've had an absolutely horrendous week I'm sure of a gain. After the christening I couldn't stop myself scoffing on the cake, crisps, bread sticks, houmous etc etc..

I think the awful feeling I've got & feel as if I've gained at least 5lbs if not more I started back today. I've planned my lunches/dinners for the week & I've got no junk food in the house.

This is my day today so far:

Breakfast - All Bran & 150ml milk - HEA & HEB
Banana, Grapes, 1/2 Melon
Dinner - Chicken, Potato (HEB), Cauliflour, Brocolli, Brussel Sprouts, Peas (2 syns), Gravy (1 syn), Honey & Mustard (2 syns) Pink N White (2.5syns)
Snack: yoghurt
Evening Meal: Leftover chicken & salad

I'll use the rest of my HEA on milk & maybe have hot choc or coffee..

Hope you are all doing well. I need to also start drinking my water again, I've been really bad. Elaine you are doing so well with all the exercise & water.

I'm getting a new double stroller tomorrow as the wheel fell of the last one & it was too heavy to push with my son so I'll be out walking loads again.

I've applied for 3 part-time jobs in the last week so please my lovelies fingers & all crossed I get something as I've got no money at all coming in (only H). One is in a Children's Centre (doing admin)which I'd love as A) it's literally a 10 minute walk away; B) The hours perfect 1pm-6pm so will work well around H night work & he can have kids so no need for MIL's interference & C) As I worked with Sure Start before it merged to Children's Centres & I loved the job so I'm sure it would be great.

Hope you all have had a fab weekend & I'll stop by soon XXX
I'll use up
Good luck for the jobs BB. Plus i've had a bad weekend as well, really struggle at weekends. Had lots to drink last night!! I need to try hard now till Weds xxx

I can't believe it but I've lost 2lbs I really don't know how as i was sure I was really really naughty.

Mich - he'll call you & if he doesn't he wasn't worth it! Why would he ask for your number if he wasn't interested. Men take their time so in a week or so he'll probably call.

Good luck my lovelies XXX

My first mw appointment went ok. Walked in to have her say "ohh I recognise ur face" I smiled! It's the same midwife I had through pregnancy with my son!

Nothing was said about my weight and I cam carry on sw if I want. I don't have an estimated date as I haven't had a period cuz of comin off pill. But roughly 15th jan (6 days before my sons birthday!)
Go bk in four weeks and then will be booked for scan.

Sooo I'm 4 weeks 1 day and my baby is the size of a poppy seed!
Already this pregnancy feels totaly different!

Was worried as was almost marked as high risk due to forcep delivery with son. But after speaking with midwife my birthstory I am low risk!!!

My son said today... Mommy I want u to have 2 babies in ur tummy a boy and girl! Hope to dear god it's not a sign lol as I remeber before I was preg a preschooler told me a baby was in my tum n they were right haha

Hope ur all well! I must admit since finding out I'm pregnant I have been so healthy and following plan better. All syns go on cheese and ryvita tho lol

I can't believe it but I've lost 2lbs I really don't know how as i was sure I was really really naughty.

Mich - he'll call you & if he doesn't he wasn't worth it! Why would he ask for your number if he wasn't interested. Men take their time so in a week or so he'll probably call.

Good luck my lovelies XXX
Aw thanks BB...yeah men are funny aren't they!! Congratulations on your 2lb. I need to get my arse in gear as not been the best for last few weeks and going very slowly now. I'm going to carry on though because I loved feeling 'desirable' on saturday night!! xxx

A pound on! Grr!
My Mums friend won a competition where she gets 8 weeks supply of a meal replacement diet (shakes, bars and one healthy meal a day) and has to weigh every week/speak about her loss on the radio! Whoot whoo!

I am really considering doing this too, portion size is a biggie for me....but then I've still got to make the one meal each day.
Grr, the whole weight loss journey can be' so difficult at times! xx

krupskaya;3576367Jooloo - good luck for swimming said:
Fingers crossed!
Swimming wasn't that bad to be fair. Noone cared what anyone else looked like, I was just being daft! What amazed me though was to say they've all had a baby in the past 6-9 months how skinny they all were!!! I was the biggest there (apart from one other) and I've back in my 12's now... couldn't believe it!!

I can't believe it! 2lb is brill when you've been good, let alone when you've been naughty!!!!
Good luck with your job applications! I'm looking too but not finding anything. I'm wanting to work evenings again but can only do 8-12 cos of hubbys working hours so it's not good.

My first mw appointment went ok. Walked in to have her say "ohh I recognise ur face" I smiled! It's the same midwife I had through pregnancy with my son!

Nothing was said about my weight and I cam carry on sw if I want. I don't have an estimated date as I haven't had a period cuz of comin off pill. But roughly 15th jan (6 days before my sons birthday!)
Go bk in four weeks and then will be booked for scan.

Sooo I'm 4 weeks 1 day and my baby is the size of a poppy seed!
Already this pregnancy feels totaly different!

Was worried as was almost marked as high risk due to forcep delivery with son. But after speaking with midwife my birthstory I am low risk!!!

My son said today... Mommy I want u to have 2 babies in ur tummy a boy and girl! Hope to dear god it's not a sign lol as I remeber before I was preg a preschooler told me a baby was in my tum n they were right haha

Hope ur all well! I must admit since finding out I'm pregnant I have been so healthy and following plan better. All syns go on cheese and ryvita tho lol

Exciting! I'm so broody! Glad midwife went well :)

Aw thanks BB...yeah men are funny aren't they!! Congratulations on your 2lb. I need to get my arse in gear as not been the best for last few weeks and going very slowly now. I'm going to carry on though because I loved feeling 'desirable' on saturday night!! xxx

Men are absolutely ridiculous. I bet he's doing the 3 day rule or something. Although, having said that I remember before I got married a really keen guy texting me straight away and I thought, what's wrong with him? He must be desperate.. they can't win!!!
I know what you mean about feeling good though, at this wedding on sat someone I hadn't seen for a while (lost 2 stone and had a hair cut since then said wow about 5 times when they saw me. I thought get in!!)

A pound on! Grr!
My Mums friend won a competition where she gets 8 weeks supply of a meal replacement diet (shakes, bars and one healthy meal a day) and has to weigh every week/speak about her loss on the radio! Whoot whoo!

I am really considering doing this too, portion size is a biggie for me....but then I've still got to make the one meal each day.

Oh my god..... A meal replacement diet sounds like my idea of hell!!! I used to struggle with portion control but I do alot better on WW now that I've got to weigh everything!

Hi lovelies!
So, I bring you news of change! Like I mentioned last night... meal replacement (althoug you can still have a meal in the evenings!)

Although I find slimming world a very effective plan (which fits into my life wonderfully and I – and I think everyone who does – always lose when sticking to it)
However, I have a huge problem with food of late… I can’t stop eating! So being allowed unlimited quantities of food is not the right thing for me at the moment.
(this decision has nothing to do with the lb I gained, may I add) I’ve decided to try slim fast. If I don’t like it/find it hard/ after 2 weeks – I will reassess the situation!
Anyway, I’ve written a long and windy post in my diary about why I’m giving slim fast a go!
I hope you guys will still be okay with me posting in here and such.

Lots of luck for this week everyone xx

A pound on! Grr!

1lb nothing mate...keep it up xxx

Men are absolutely ridiculous. I bet he's doing the 3 day rule or something. Although, having said that I remember before I got married a really keen guy texting me straight away and I thought, what's wrong with him? He must be desperate.. they can't win!!!
I know what you mean about feeling good though, at this wedding on sat someone I hadn't seen for a while (lost 2 stone and had a hair cut since then said wow about 5 times when they saw me. I thought get in!!)QUOTE]

Haha Jooloo, yeah poor guy he prob hasn't got a clue what he's meant to do as I had had a few drinks and also gave my number to his mate too!! Why did I complicate things. Annoyed at myself as I liked him but he probably doesn't know that!! xxx
Hi lovelies!
So, I bring you news of change! Like I mentioned last night... meal replacement (althoug you can still have a meal in the evenings!)

Although I find slimming world a very effective plan (which fits into my life wonderfully and I – and I think everyone who does – always lose when sticking to it)
However, I have a huge problem with food of late… I can’t stop eating! So being allowed unlimited quantities of food is not the right thing for me at the moment.
(this decision has nothing to do with the lb I gained, may I add) I’ve decided to try slim fast. If I don’t like it/find it hard/ after 2 weeks – I will reassess the situation!
Anyway, I’ve written a long and windy post in my diary about why I’m giving slim fast a go!
I hope you guys will still be okay with me posting in here and such.

Lots of luck for this week everyone xx
Good luck Elaine...course you can still post on here, it's not just SW. Anything that works is good for you. I know what you mean about not being able to stop eating, i'm struggling, I think it was the two weeks off, feel like I was given a green light to eat what I liked and now I can't go completely back!! xxx

Back