6 months to sexy

uggggh.

Another pound off. A POUND!
LOL, I tried sf because my losses on sw were so slow.. but maybe I'm just going through a 'slow losses' period? Geez. 1200 - 1300 calories a day and I lose A POUND!

Well done to you lot though! Can't wait to come back to sw :p

I'm going to contiue on this for another two weeks.. because I've bought all the shakes now :p wish me luck xx

Well done to you all girls you are doing great. I too don't think I'll make my target by end June but hey ho I'll keep plodding along.

I lost 1lb this week but if I'm being honest I've been pigging out & not having loads of fruit/veg/water so I'm gonna up the anti this week & get back on track.

I've had a tooth abscess so not been myself for the last 2 weeks.

I won't answer you all individually but I'm so proud of you all no matter which plan you follow.

uggggh.

LOL, I tried sf because my losses on sw were so slow.. but maybe I'm just going through a 'slow losses' period? Geez. 1200 - 1300 calories a day and I lose A POUND!

I'm going to contiue on this for another two weeks.. because I've bought all the shakes now :p wish me luck xx
Well done on the 1lb loss, that's still a lot. Aww keep going Elaine, I quite liked the taste of slimfast but it is mind numbing isn't it. You'll prob do much better on SW when you do come back as you'll feel like only a tiny bit of food is a feast!! I've had Joes Sausages 'cajun pork steaks' and rice tonight. I do love them but I really wish there was more sauce...it just dries away when they're cooked :sigh: xxx
Well done to you all girls you are doing great. I too don't think I'll make my target by end June but hey ho I'll keep plodding along.

I lost 1lb this week but if I'm being honest I've been pigging out & not having loads of fruit/veg/water so I'm gonna up the anti this week & get back on track.

I won't answer you all individually but I'm so proud of you all no matter which plan you follow.
Nice to hear from you BB, yes i'm just plodding too but still losing so i'm proud of myself. Take care xxx

Hi girls, just had a sneaky peek and it looks like I might sts tomorrow. Hey ho.

Nice to hear from you BB.

Keep up the good work Ela ine - a pound is two packs of butter after all!

I know what you mean about 'groundhog day' Mich. It seems like almost every week I splurge at the beginning and then spend all week clawing it back. Determined not to do that this week though.

Take care lovely peeps!

Hiya everyone well 1lb off for me this week which i am happy with.... I am also just under the 200lb mark :) now i just need 3lb off this week to get to 14st bang on xxxx

Hi girls, just had a sneaky peek and it looks like I might sts tomorrow. Hey ho.

I know what you mean about 'groundhog day' Mich. It seems like almost every week I splurge at the beginning and then spend all week clawing it back. Determined not to do that this week though.

Take care lovely peeps!
I know Krups...I seem to have lost my SW 'head' and am just coasting! Keep saying this is going to be the week I really try but it hasn't happened yet! Still losing but reckon i've just been really lucky!! STS tomorrow or 1lb of would be good.

By the way Elaine, in case you needed reminding see picture below again!! xxx
1lb of fat.jpg 1lb of FATTTTTT!!!!
Hiya everyone well 1lb off for me this week which i am happy with.... I am also just under the 200lb mark :) now i just need 3lb off this week to get to 14st bang on xxxx
Well done GGS, nice to see you : ) Congratulations on getting under 200 xxx

aahh you guys! You're awesome! Yes Krups.. a pack of butter it may be.. but to be honest.. I would rather lost a pack of butter on slimming world... when I'm actually eating food and not being grumpy Mcgrumpy face.

I can't wait to come back xxx

Oh Mich - must have been posting at the same time! Tahnks for that icky reminder! Have 100+ excess of that all over my body! yuck indeed.

Keep on truckin' people.. and GGS.. you'll have to change your name to 'I got skinny' soon :p xx

Oh Mich - must have been posting at the same time! Tahnks for that icky reminder! Have 100+ excess of that all over my body! yuck indeed.

Keep on truckin' people.. and GGS.. you'll have to change your name to 'I got skinny' soon :p xx
Ahhhh come back all is forgiven :p Plus i hope we're still all up for our summer meet up drinks!! Think how much skinnier we'll be by August in our posh frocks! ;):D:flirt2: xxx

You lot will be - I'll be the heffer in the corner pmsl x

Guys. You won't believe what just happened,
I am so annoyed/upset/confused

Decided to have ‘a meal’ for lunch today instead of dinner (since I have Brownies and won’t be home ‘till late) went to the kitchen to prepare Jacket potatoe, salad and beans (always have foods ready – just in case)

While in the kitchen someone else from the office (not my department) was preparing a lighter life soup… then started giving me the whole ‘I thought you were doing slim fast’ talk. Explained that you can have one meal a day etc.. not that I should be defending myself (I thought I got sf :S)

It turns out I am ‘not in ketosis’ and I won’t be on slim fast unless I cut carbs completely.

Man. I’m SO confused right now. No wonder I have only been loosing a pound a week. URGH!

Can anyone explain ketosis to me?
I don’t know what to do L The reason I switched to slim fast, was because after losing 2 stone on slimming world (really slowly) I felt like I needed a change.
I just feel so confused right now. I can’t afford to do a diet like lighter life.

Eeeeeeek. Help help. Please help.

Decided to have ‘a meal’ for lunch today instead of dinner (since I have Brownies and won’t be home ‘till late) went to the kitchen to prepare Jacket potatoe, salad and beans (always have foods ready – just in case)

While in the kitchen someone else from the office (not my department) was preparing a lighter life soup… then started giving me the whole ‘I thought you were doing slim fast’ talk. Explained that you can have one meal a day etc.. not that I should be defending myself (I thought I got sf :S)

It turns out I am ‘not in ketosis’ and I won’t be on slim fast unless I cut carbs completely.

Man. I’m SO confused right now. No wonder I have only been loosing a pound a week. URGH!

I don’t know what to do L The reason I switched to slim fast, was because after losing 2 stone on slimming world (really slowly) I felt like I needed a change.
I just feel so confused right now. I can’t afford to do a diet like lighter life.

Babe i've no idea sorry, maybe go to the Slim fast section of this forum or google it??

Sorry that was no help really X

You lot will be - I'll be the heffer in the corner pmsl x
Will you eckers like...we'll all be boooootiful xxx

I thought Ketosis was just the stage when your body starts to burn fat by itself, this will only happen when you are burning the same amount of calories or more than you are eating. Don't see why that won't happen with slimfast? It's just a meal replacement aid. Ignore this silly woman, i'm sure it's fine, you don't have to justify yourself to anyone. Keep doing the slimfast as like you say, you have bought all the stuff and then come back to SW. At least you have tried it (SF) and maybe it just isn't for you xxx ;):D

Hi Elaine

Don't panic - Ketosis is when your body starts utilising only fat stores for energy instead of available carb and fat stores. Ketosis means you stop feeling hungry too. As you know Slimfast is not a vlcd and you won't get into ketosis with it as the shakes themselves have loads of carbs in (unlike the Exante/LL/CD shakes). You are still going to lose weight though as you're in calorie deficit so will be losing fat (just not as much).

Get swigging those shakes down you so you can get back to sw!

Last edited:
A pound off for me today. Pleased with that.

Updating the list

Big_bear - 20lbs to go -21lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-19lbs to go 37lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 17lbs to go 36lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 18.5lbs to go 29.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 31lb to go 15.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Well done Krups...wish me luck for tonight!! xx :flirt2:
Hey how come you and Elaine have so many rep power green things!! Still have only 1 since joining in Feb : ( :cry:

Hellooo everyone - long time no speak!!
Well as you will prob know I got to target and the good news is that I'm still in my target range 4 weeks later! :) (actually 0.5 over haha!) Well i'm really sorry that I haven't been on sooner, I've had exams and assignments to hand in at uni, i've been in hospital for an operation and i've been busy working, but i've finally managed to get back on and say hi! I've been reading through and everyone is still doing really well, keep it up, I can't reply to you all individually or it would go on forever but i'll keep popping on now i've got more time :) GOOD LUCK!!! We can ALL reach target :) xxx

Hi Katiem, great to hear from you. It sounds like you've been really busy but well done on maintaining your target weight. I'm a bit nervous about getting to target and putting the weight back on - so what's your secret? Are you sticking loosely to plan and still doing meetings/plan at home? It'd be fab to hear from you as a successful maintainer is inspirational to hear from!

Hi Mich, good luck for tonight! Re rep power, I've noticed that since the introduction of the 'like' button not many people use the rep button anymore. But just so you don't feel left out lol, I've repped you!

Have a great wednesday folks!

uggggh.

At least you're going in the right direction! Try and remember how much you would have killed for 1 pound on weeks when you sts or loose 0.5lbs!
Well done :D

Good to hear from you! Well done on loosing 1lb

Take care lovely peeps!

STS is better than putting on!! Good luck

Woohoo!!! Well done on gettin under 200.. that is an amazing milestone :D

OMG this is realy out of order I think. Ignore her. When I was doing SW ppl used to comment on what I was eating i.e. you can't eat carbs and loose weight. Now I'm doing WW ppl say should you be eating chocolate when I'm on a diet even though I've pointed it. So annoying. Ppl always think what they are doing is right and is the only way.

Yey!! Well done :D Everyone seems to have lost 1lb this week... Fingers crossed for me since I've been naughty!!

wish me luck for tonight!! xx :flirt2:
(

Good luck!!

Well as you will prob know I got to target and the good news is that I'm still in my target range 4 weeks later! :) (actually 0.5 over haha!) Well i'm really sorry that I haven't been on sooner, I've had exams and assignments to hand in at uni, i've been in hospital for an operation and i've been busy working, but i've finally managed to get back on and say hi! I've been reading through and everyone is still doing really well, keep it up, I can't reply to you all individually or it would go on forever but i'll keep popping on now i've got more time :) GOOD LUCK!!! We can ALL reach target :) xxx

Glad to hear from you! I've been wondering how you've been getting on at target. You're an inspiration :D

Great to hear from you hon...keep popping on as you do inspire us! xxx:flirt2:

Hi Mich, good luck for tonight! Re rep power, I've noticed that since the introduction of the 'like' button not many people use the rep button anymore. But just so you don't feel left out lol, I've repped you!

Have a great wednesday folks!
Aw cheers Krups and thanks for the rep vote, don't really know what it is but I want some, so everyone rep me please ahahahahahaha...go onnnn! :D:D:D

Re: WI tonight, I lost another 1lb girls so i'm still plodding along slowly but surely.

I was thrilled at WI tonight though as my leader paid me a huge compliment, she was going through everyone's losses as usual saying 'where's jane, she's lost 1lb today, well done, blah blah', then when it came to me I wasn't expecting to be next as i'd forgotten where I was in the queue and she said 'now this lady is looking absolutely amazing today, she has lost 1lb and 16.5lb in total...', i was looking around trying to see who it was and then realised it was me!! I got a massive applause!! I had got changed from my usual work clothes (big baggy trousers and work t-shirt and had put on skinny leggings and silk top, with heeled ankle boots, cos I thought it would help my weight loss! She said I looked fabulous when I walked in and couldn't believe how slim I looked. Haha isn't that a huge boost, from the leader no less!! It made my night :D xxx
Yey!! Well done :D Everyone seems to have lost 1lb this week... Fingers crossed for me since I've been naughty!!
Me too, 1lb is the golden figure!! Good luck hon xxx :);)

Back