6 months to sexy

Well done on the pound off Mich. What a lovely compliment from your consultant! I bet you were looking fantastic. A great NSV!

Hi Katiem, great to hear from you. It sounds like you've been really busy but well done on maintaining your target weight. I'm a bit nervous about getting to target and putting the weight back on - so what's your secret? Are you sticking loosely to plan and still doing meetings/plan at home? It'd be fab to hear from you as a successful maintainer is inspirational to hear from!

Have a great wednesday folks!

Aww thanks Krups :) I don't really know if you should follow my plan haha... well SW recommend that instead of increasing syns you increase the healthy extras until you find a balance that helps you maintain, where as I tend to still weigh every day and have 3 days stuck to the plan as I did before then the other 4 just do as best as I can but not really worry if I go out to eat or not! I normally find that if I follow it for first few days I go under target, then I put it back on at the end lol!! It's harder than just losing the weight!! xx

Thanks Jooloo and Mich!! :) xxx

WI tonight, I lost another 1lb girls so i'm still plodding along slowly but surely.

I was thrilled at WI tonight though as my leader paid me a huge compliment, she was going through everyone's losses as usual saying 'where's jane, she's lost 1lb today, well done, blah blah', then when it came to me I wasn't expecting to be next as i'd forgotten where I was in the queue and she said 'now this lady is looking absolutely amazing today, she has lost 1lb and 16.5lb in total...', i was looking around trying to see who it was and then realised it was me!! I got a massive applause!! I had got changed from my usual work clothes (big baggy trousers and work t-shirt and had put on skinny leggings and silk top, with heeled ankle boots, cos I thought it would help my weight loss! She said I looked fabulous when I walked in and couldn't believe how slim I looked. Haha isn't that a huge boost, from the leader no less!! It made my night :D xxx

Well done on loosing 1lb that is fab :0D What a brill NSV as well!!!!

Aww thanks Krups :) I don't really know if you should follow my plan haha... well SW recommend that instead of increasing syns you increase the healthy extras until you find a balance that helps you maintain, where as I tend to still weigh every day and have 3 days stuck to the plan as I did before then the other 4 just do as best as I can but not really worry if I go out to eat or not! I normally find that if I follow it for first few days I go under target, then I put it back on at the end lol!! It's harder than just losing the weight!! xx

You sound like you're doing well! Staying at goal makes me v. nervous!!! I think I'll have t keep on going and being weighed every week for at least a month when I get there or it'll all go wrong!!!

Well I really don't understand bodies... It doesn't seem to make any sense amount lost/put on some weeks! Maybe I've done more exercise than I thought cleaning but I lost 2.5lbs YES!!!!
I am now officially in normal weight range and have lost 2 stone with weight watchers :)
Really happy although a bit gutted because normal leader was on hol so cover one didn't make a fuss of me and I'd been looking forward to that as sad as that is lol

Big_bear - 20lbs to go -21lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-19lbs to go 37lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 17lbs to go 36lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 17lbs to go 32 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 31lb to go 15.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Well I really don't understand bodies... It doesn't seem to make any sense amount lost/put on some weeks! Maybe I've done more exercise than I thought cleaning but I lost 2.5lbs YES!!!!
I am now officially in normal weight range and have lost 2 stone with weight watchers :)
Really happy although a bit gutted because normal leader was on hol so cover one didn't make a fuss of me and I'd been looking forward to that as sad as that is lol
That's absolutely fantastic hon...I know what you mean about being made a fuss off, our leader does that, she makes everyone feel important xxx :D

Just updating my loss.......

Big_bear - 20lbs to go -21lbs Lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost

That's absolutely fantastic hon...I know what you mean about being made a fuss off, our leader does that, she makes everyone feel important xxx :D

I think it's probably really hard being a good leader. I admit I'd assumed it'd be easy because our leader makes it seem so simple but then this fill in leader yesterday did everything she was supposed and yet somehow she wasn't inspiring at all... I don't think I would pay to see her every week as harsh as that is!!!

My job hunt is going terribly!!! Had 5 rejections so far. V frustrating as I'm only applying for part time evening jobs so they're mostly bottom of the totem pole stuff! Hubbys saying it's cos I'm over qualified but I'm starting to think that's just something ppl say like teling fat ppl they've got a pretty face?! Should I be missing off my degree and deploma on application forms? It's not like they're relevant to the jobs.. but then what will they think I've been doing with my time? lol
Big bear how is your job hunt going?

Awww Jooloo sorry to hear this babe :-( *hugs* and btw I get the 'you have such a pretty face' thing all the time!

Job hunting is beyond frustrating - I'm looking now and it's tough, really tough. Have been searching for jobs in London since last summer - one interview out of all that. And I ended up rejecting the job due to how much money it was paying!!

The taking off bits of your cv is a good idea though - I had a job I - would happily do part time now - when I was 17 with just GCSE's and AS levels!

Also - I took my MA off my cv when applying for the job I have now.

Someone found out (I think through fb) and actually TOLD me she wouldn't have given me the job had she known. So yeah - play around. Good luck no matter what!

In weight news - good luck all of you. Brief summary of my awful weeks:

- hungry
- hungry
- moody
- only lost a lb a week for 2 weeks
- hungry
- miss slimming world
- hungry
- moody
- fell off thee times (for toast, literally toast - I never EVER have bread on sw)

Did I mention that I'm hungry? Could chew my arm off! Can't wait 'till this is over x

Hello my lovelies,

So sorry not been on much. I've had a tooth abscess which had me in complete agony, I got it removed on Thursday & I'm in worse pain now. It's been really difficult with the pain/lack of sleep from it & trying to look after the 2.5 year old 7 baby as my H does nights so was no help. I'm still in agony now so I'm going back to the dentist Tues.

I've been eating okish but just soft things...I lost 1lb last week & I've WI again Monday but not holding out for a loss as not been eating much fruit/veg.

Well done on the losses girls, I'll not go through you individually but you're all doing fab.

Katie - nice to see you back.

Jooloo - re: the jobs I'm applying for part-time admin & I've got an interview on the 3rd June for an administrator for Young Peoples Services, they deal with substance abuse etc..

I've applied for about 3 jobs, the other one have delayed short-listing until 10th June so still have a chance.

I have to do excel/word tests at i/v so I'm going to have to brush up on my excel & do some practice tests if i can find any online as I've just got the basics as I've never used it in any other jobs.

Hope you all have a fab weekend & I'll speak to you soon, love & losing lbs vibes to you all

BBxxxx

Just updating..

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost

My job hunt is going terribly!!! Had 5 rejections so far. V frustrating as I'm only applying for part time evening jobs so they're mostly bottom of the totem pole stuff! Hubbys saying it's cos I'm over qualified but I'm starting to think that's just something ppl say like teling fat ppl they've got a pretty face?! Should I be missing off my degree and deploma on application forms? It's not like they're relevant to the jobs.. but then what will they think I've been doing with my time? lol
Big bear how is your job hunt going?
Aw Jooloo, job hunting is a nightmare, i'm having to apply for a job i'm already doing at the moment :( Also, i absolutely hate interviews, I don't think I come across well at all as I get so nervous. Good luck xxx

Awww Jooloo sorry to hear this babe :-( *hugs* and btw I get the 'you have such a pretty face' thing all the time!

Job hunting is beyond frustrating - I'm looking now and it's tough, really tough. Have been searching for jobs in London since last summer - one interview out of all that. And I ended up rejecting the job due to how much money it was paying!!

The taking off bits of your cv is a good idea though - I had a job I - would happily do part time now - when I was 17 with just GCSE's and AS levels!

Someone found out (I think through fb) and actually TOLD me she wouldn't have given me the job had she known. So yeah - play around. Good luck no matter what!

- hungry
- hungry
- moody
- hungry
- miss slimming world
- hungry
- moody
- fell off thee times (for toast, literally toast - I never EVER have bread on sw)

Did I mention that I'm hungry? Could chew my arm off! Can't wait 'till this is over x
Come back to SW hon, those shakes must be nearly gone now!!! :cry::D xxx
Hello my lovelies,

So sorry not been on much. I've had a tooth abscess which had me in complete agony, I got it removed on Thursday & I'm in worse pain now. It's been really difficult with the pain/lack of sleep from it & trying to look after the 2.5 year old 7 baby as my H does nights so was no help. I'm still in agony now so I'm going back to the dentist Tues.

I've been eating okish but just soft things...I lost 1lb last week & I've WI again Monday but not holding out for a loss as not been eating much fruit/veg.

Well done on the losses girls, I'll not go through you individually but you're all doing fab.

Jooloo - re: the jobs I'm applying for part-time admin & I've got an interview on the 3rd June for an administrator for Young Peoples Services, they deal with substance abuse etc..

I've applied for about 3 jobs, the other one have delayed short-listing until 10th June so still have a chance.

I have to do excel/word tests at i/v so I'm going to have to brush up on my excel & do some practice tests if i can find any online as I've just got the basics as I've never used it in any other jobs.

Hope you all have a fab weekend & I'll speak to you soon, love & losing lbs vibes to you all

BBxxxx
Good luck with the job hunting BB. Keep going with the SW xxx

Hiya everyone, your all doing great....Well i go on holiday on wednesday and had a cheeky weigh today and have lost 2lbs so far official weigh in a tuesday so i will weigh then i might even get another 1 off by then :)

Im going to try and stay on plan while im away im staying with family so i think cooking is the best option....Anyway enjoy your bank holiday xxx

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-15lbs to go 41lbs Lost

Hiya everyone, your all doing great....Well i go on holiday on wednesday and had a cheeky weigh today and have lost 2lbs so far official weigh in a tuesday so i will weigh then i might even get another 1 off by then :)

Im going to try and stay on plan while im away im staying with family so i think cooking is the best option....Anyway enjoy your bank holiday xxx
Hello GGS : ) Have a fantastic holiday!!

Mxxx

- hungry
- hungry
- moody
- hungry
- miss slimming world
- hungry
- moody

Haha I'm sure you do have a pretty face!!
Trying to stay positive with the job hunting. Contemplating giving becomming a body shop consultant a bash. Don't know if that's a bad idea though?

Hello my lovelies,

BBxxxx

Good luck with your job interviews and hope they fix your teeth tommorrow!

Aw Jooloo, job hunting is a nightmare, i'm having to apply for a job i'm already doing at the moment :( Also, i absolutely hate interviews, I don't think I come across well at all as I get so nervous. Good luck xxx

Thanks!!

bit of news... I just weighed in to realise that I have... STS this week.
Yep. STS.

Now, a sts on slimming world would probably have ‘I’m lucky I didn’t gain this week, I know where I went wrong bla de da de dad a da, will have 100% days this week and look forward to a good loss next week’.

This is what STS on Sf feels like:

ARGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

I have been hungry. Moody. Angry. Irritable. More hungry. Snappy. Eating nothing but shakes and grapes between 6am – 6pm and then eating the remainders of my calorie allowance in either ww ready meals and mini kit kat bites or. JUNK. Absolute Junk.

Here lies my SF journey:

Week 1 – 1lb
Week 2 – 1.5
Week 3 – STS

Rest in peace. Rest in frickin peace.

I rang up a consultant from the website... arranged to meet her at 9:15am tomorrow morning (how nice of her is that? classes start at 9:30am...)

Your eyes are not deceiving you. I am re-joining slimming world – tomorrow!
I feel happier already, much happier. :bunnydance:

Yep. STS.

Now, a sts on slimming world would probably have ‘I’m lucky I didn’t gain this week, I know where I went wrong bla de da de dad a da, will have 100% days this week and look forward to a good loss next week’.

ARGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

I have been hungry. Moody. Angry. Irritable. More hungry. Snappy. Eating nothing but shakes and grapes between 6am – 6pm and then eating the remainders of my calorie allowance in either ww ready meals and mini kit kat bites or. JUNK. Absolute Junk.

Here lies my SF journey:

Week 1 – 1lb
Week 2 – 1.5
Week 3 – STS

I rang up a consultant from the website... arranged to meet her at 9:15am tomorrow morning (how nice of her is that? classes start at 9:30am...)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this! Something crazy must be happening.
Well done for not just completely giving up and for going back to SW. That is really commendable!

Yep. STS.

ARGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

Here lies my SF journey:

Week 1 – 1lb
Week 2 – 1.5
Week 3 – STS

Well done Elaine!! Glad to have you back from the dark side!!! Well, we're almost in June and I haven't lost all my weight, but i'm halfway there and am loving getting slimmer and slimmer and constantly getting complimented!!! :D I don't know if I should admit this, but hey i'm single so who cares.....I snogged 4 guys on Saturday night!! (obviously separately!!). I'm quite impressed with the new place me and my friends have started going to, a better class of male there!! Also, I must be looking quite desirable so go meeeeee :p;):flirt2::flirt2::flirt2: xxxxx PS. Oh by the way, if anyone remembers the guy who I gave my number to a few weeks back and he didn't call, I spoke to someone who knows him on Saturday night and apparently he's married with a kid....boooo! Why do men do this, makes me sick! He had told me he was single and wanted to meet up and then never texted/rang. Stooooopid man.

Back